RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Saturday 30 August 2008 1:03:29am

"Does it have a swingset?" Yuta asked sarcastically, examining her claw-like nails in an off-hand sort of way.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby salemboy » Saturday 30 August 2008 8:04:21am

Damien wasn't really interested. "Sorry, Chi, but I'm going on spree soon, and I like to be in areas I'm comfortable in." He cricked his neck. Chi Inu knew that Damien was trying to break his record, and Damien had come dangerously close several times before, but something had always gotten in the way. Damien had probably killed the most people out of everybody. He'd done the most sprees, and every time scored well over 100. Often, half way in, wizards would get involved. That normally made it the hard part. Damien had learned to avoid wizards while still killing muggles, the easiest prey.

It wasn't that Damien hated muggles, in fact, he couldn't care less. Voldemort's "anti-muggle" movement in Europe was absolutely stupid. Damien had seen some of the things muggles could do, and he knew that if muggles knew of Wizarding existence, which would happen if Voldemort kept up with his antics, they could easily wipe out wizards. Damien's mind had been clouded while he had been in Europe. He originally had wished to join Voldemort, but he moved to Japan in his fourth year.

And while he had lived in Japan, he had lived alongside muggles for quite a while. And while he did, he knew of what Muggles were capable of. After he graduated from his school, he thought that Voldemort was a fool. What Damien did, it was purely indiscriminant. Also, very few people in Japan owned what muggles called guns. Only the police did, whom Damien always killed first. Either way, he was indiscriminant of whom he killed. He only chose muggles over wizards is that while alone, they were extremely weak. But if they had their weapons, that's dangerous. Damien had never stayed if too many police came. It was sheer stupid.

Well, unless you were Chi Inu.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 30 August 2008 2:25:02pm

Chi Inu smiled at Yuta. "I expect there will be children there, yes." he spoke in an amused growl, his eyes flashing. Then he turned to Damien. "Oh I'm sure your spree can wait. Have your ever tried a mass Crucio? Imagine it, Nomare! All the screaming! It would be like music," Chi waved his hands around like a maestro "And you," he pointed at Damien suddenly, "Could be the conductor!" He stood up and stared walking around the room. "Don't you see? I want to try something NEW! I'm bored with all the same antics... I want to push the magic further.. and you know how I love to watch my people work." he said, stroking Yuta's hair as he passed. "I'm talking about mass hysteria, a real 'spree'. THOUSANDS, in pain, suffering, dying... " The room fell silent. Chi stared at them. "Or haven't you the stomack for it anymore? I wonder." he leaned on the frame of the window and looked out onto the street.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby salemboy » Sunday 31 August 2008 9:15:23am

Damien had to hand it to the man. He knew how to make people interested. "Chi Inu, I laugh. I laugh because I know that there is no arguing with you. I will go. It sounds like fun."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 31 August 2008 3:21:43pm

Chi closed his eyes and listened the noise in the street. His senses were always so heightened. He opened his eyes and gazed up into the sky; the moon was half full, and it's pushed through the canopy of blue in the what was still a daylit sky.One week, and it would be full. "One week. " He said out loud, and he turned around and smiled. "We leave tonight. I've already arranged transportation." He strode to the back of the room and opened the door which led to the alley behind the building. He looked back impatiently. "Well?" he emphasised, inviting them to follow him. The others got up and wandered outside.
Parked in the alley was a large touring bus. It's windows were tinted. Chi approached it and waved an inviting hand again at the entrance door, which was open. A few sighs echoed from the group, but curiousity lead them on.
The inside was decked out like a lounge room; sofas, a stereo, a big television, cushions and a bar, and a general decor of devil, blood red. And laying across the sofas on either side of the bus were two slim, blonde haired girls, wearing short skirts and white tshirts with the word "Shinigami" written in creepy, blood red font across their chests. Their eyes were glossed over, but they were alive and assuming provocative poses.
"You'll never guess who I had to kill to get these wheels! Apparently, they are in the line up for the big New years concert in Tokyo." Chi sat down roughly beside one of the girls and waved a hand in front of her eyes. She stared ahead blankly, her pink lips still parted in a pretty little pout. "These two here were their groupies. Imperius curse works a charm on dumb blondes." He stood up quickly, nearly knocking the girl off the sofa.
"We sneak in guised as this band; perfect name I thought, Shimagi, Death God... and a Death Metal band as it were... We'll get through security, and bang!" he clapped his hands together so hard it sounded like a gun shot. "We're free to rage against the machine! I thought it would be fun..." he added. "To get on stage and then just..." he puffed up his chest and shook his body as if transforming, "B..b...burst into action!!!! hahaha! Before the fat security guards realise what's happening, we'll be walking on heads casting curses and spreading terror as the strobe lights flash!" He reached for a glass and scooped up some ice. He picked up a bottle and flipped it over once, pouring the amber contents over the ice. He sniffed the drink, swirled the ice in the glass and then sipped. He swallowed and said "ah!" loudly, and then looked at the others with an expression of 'Oh, you're still here?'
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Monday 1 September 2008 1:57:44pm

Damien almost shook his head. This was just the type of thing Chi Inu would do. Make everything sound better than it really was. Damien remembered the one day where Chi Inu had them dress up as vegetables for a school play, saying that there would be tons of little kids to kill and torture. Well, it turns out that none of the kids even showed up, and it turned out that the guards were undercover aurors who'd been trying to hunt the gang down. Then the entire ministry surrounded the building, and they ended up having to fight their way out. Of course, Chi Inu couldn't have cared less, seeing as how he loved killing, no matter what. But for Damien, it was a waste of time.

But Damien bit his tongue. He knew it to be a bad omen to cross Inu. The last time Damien had done something like that, he was still bleeding from the gash for the next two weeks, having to get blood donated several times at a local muggle hospital. Thankfully, they hadn't yet heard about the Sadistic Six.

So, he got in the van, and said, "What do I need to change into?"
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 1 September 2008 4:11:40pm

Chi wiped the edge of his mouth. He knew if Damien was in they would all be up for it. This was why he had formed this gang; so that he could channel the 'talents' of others. He shivered thinking of the horrors he had witnessed at the hands of these creatures; but not with disgust, with delight. The men and women who stood before him were deliciously sadistic. He opened the cupboard under the sink and pulled out a steaming cauldron of green potion. He then put his hand out, and with the other put his pointer finger up to sign 'one moment'. He pulled back his cloak from his chest, still watching the group, as if he were doing a magician act. He reached in, and the others started. He looked injured an stopped.
"Oh now come on! I wouldn't HURT any of you. Not unless you wanted me too..." he let his eyes fall on Nagai where he flashed a charming smile. He then pulled out a leather case, tied off with a black string. Crouching down he unrolled it. Inside were 6 vials, in each were bloody bits of what looked like human hair. There was also blood stains all over the case. Chi looked up at the group, brought his fingers to his mouth and licked the blood that had transfered from the case to his hands. "Mmm... still fresh! Now, each of these are the band members. Plucked them myself! Oh I DO love my work. While you lot were doing your thing last night, I was having a ripper of a time! Only half way to transformation unfortunately so I had to use knives, which can be fun..." he looked off into the distance, remembering the moment. Then he shook his head and ran his hands over the vials again. "But enough about me! There were 3 girls, and 3 boys. So naturally, one for each of us. Hmmm.. we still need Ouki. Where the hell is he?" Chi's eyes flashed dangerously.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Monday 1 September 2008 5:41:58pm

Yuta eyed the hairs suspicously. She didn't exactly care to be shoved into the body of some sweaty, weak, and potenially drugged muggle. But such was the orders. She would deal with it, at least for now. Striding forward, Yuta began to examine the hairs.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 2 September 2008 2:52:47am

"Oh no, not yet of course!" he sensed Yuta's disgust in mascarading as a muggle. "We only need the guises to get into the Entertainment complex. In the mean time, it's Road Trip time! Ha ha ha ha! Oh I just LOVE the movies these muggles have come out with. Especially the murderous, violent kinds. I've brought along "Natural Born Killers" for us to watch, it's a real scream! Not that you need any ideas! We'll travel to Tokyo, make a few stops, send a few muggles screaming... etcetera! I'll leave it to you to yell 'Daddy! Can we stop here???' Hahahaha!!!" Chi rolled up the case, still laughing, and tied the string back around it.
"Buta, for the love of all that is sickening, sit down!" Chi noticed Buta was crouching, as he was way too tall to stand in the bus. Buta sat down next to one of the girls on the sofa. "Of course, we should add a few enchantments to make this trip a little more comfortable." Chi pulled out his wand and with a few words had pushed the ceiling to the height of a grand ball room, Chandeleir and all. "Come on!" he called. "Let's set it up nicely. Any other suggestions?" he rolled his eyes. What a quiet bunch. He knew they were more action than talk, and he could feel the itch amonst them for some terrorising. "Right! We'll decorate when you get back! Now go, gather your things! We leave at Midnight. Have fun until then!" He swept passed them and descended the stairs.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 2 September 2008 3:05:17am

Yuta swiftly departed the moment Chi Inu was gone. Walking into her quarters, she began to pack. Clothes, potions, books, an assortment of muggle weapons, and other tools (magical and otherwise) she might need. Yuta did not care to go on this "Road Trip", but figured it was an interesting way to pass the time. She felt no allegiance to Chi Inu or any of the others, but it could be helpful to pretend that she did.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby choki » Tuesday 2 September 2008 3:13:41pm

Buta shifted uncomfortably. He did not like the smell of muggles, especially with two so close by next to him. He stood up abruptly after Inu left, throwing a look of despise at the two under the imperius curse, wishing he could break every single joint on their bodies in a slow agony of death.

That was how he preferred, playing his game.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 2 September 2008 3:27:58pm

Chi opened the cabinet in his room. It was full of premade potion bottles. All of them had one purpose; to control his transformations. He carefully loaded them into a bag which he slung across his shoulder. He rolled his head around and cracked his neck. Then he stared straight ahead. A mirror hung on the wall with a crack creeping across the right hand corner. Chi looked into his own eyes. He smiled his charming smile, a rehearsed, unreal look for the character within. And deeper behind his eyes he could see the animal. He remembered looking once at it, when he was tearing apart the body of a man across the bar of a nightclub. He looked into the mirror where the bottles of alcohol were on display, and there he was; a werewolf, an animal, hungry, bloodthirsty, savage. No one had experienced what he had. The opportunity to feel human within the animal. The only thing was, the human side of him was more of an animal than the werewolf was. It always had been.
Chi gathered a few more things and made his way back to the meeting room.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Tuesday 2 September 2008 4:42:35pm

Neko had to admit, the plan sounded intriguing. A little something new to spice things up could only be good. Well, good by their definition- not necessarily everyone else's. With a brief smile she stepped lightly off the bus and walked to her room. There was little she needed to pack really: her wand was kept in a sheath on her forearm, there were but two knives she carried for emergencies that were also discreetly kept upon her person...a few clothes, her supply of Healing Draughts and a few other bottles, the cord that kept her bun in place was a well used garotte while the belt knotted about her waist was truly a whip. With that she was ready.

There was still plenty of time until midnight, so Neko shouldered her small bag and headed for the meeting room once more. She wished to make sure it was tidy before they left. Such a small thing, but she liked a certain order to their hideout- not that any of the others noticed her tinkering.

When she saw Inu in the room though that plan was forgotten. And for once he hadn't turned to watch her enter. She walked over to him, the familiar sliver of fear trickling down her spine, and placed a hand gently over his own- though his clearly dwarfed hers. She did no more, waiting to see if Inu would speak for it was not her place to ask.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 3 September 2008 1:27:21am

Chi Inu was so deep in thought that he had not noticed Neko approach him. Her hand felt like a butterfly had grazed the top of his hand with its wings. He reached down fast with his other hand to snuff the life out of it, for no matter how beautiful he regarded all life the same- that it must end as painfully as possible. When he realised a hand was there he grabbed it and turned around, twisting the arm attached. He roughly pulled Nego closer to him, looking down into her eyes. He twisted her arm further and delighted in the look of pain in her face. And yet, she smiled. This drove him even wilder. He grabbed her other wrist and lifted her up. The tension was so thick in the room you could slice it with a knife.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Thursday 4 September 2008 1:07:12am

Neko winced and gasped involuntarily, yet smiled oddly at the exquisite pain. Though she didn't remain submissive to Inu's ministrations- while she knew he physically outpowered her she still struggled to escape, the pointlessness of her attempts not lost on her. Her shoulders seemed to creak and groan as they threatened to become dislocated, the muscles straining to keep them in place...every nerve was on fire, almost screaming in agony, and Neko relished every moment.

She dared to meet Inu's gaze, and as usual felt terrible fear at what she saw. If he had his way, Inu would surely kill her- he had the capability, and if he so decided he would not hesitate. And yet he did not...at least, not at the moment. For now he was content to see her suffer. While the pain grew worse the longer he held her wrists and the more she struggled, Neko was determined not to give in- to become helpless and pathetic "prey". Only the pair of them could truly appreciate what that meant, the werewolf and the shapeshifting cat.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area