RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 11 August 2009 3:03:26pm

"OUKI!" Damien yelled. He ran over to her body. Of course, she had had to slit her wrist. "Ouki, Ouki... Come on, Ouki." Pulling out his wand, he said a few choice spells. Instantly, the blood she had spilt began rushing back into her wrist, and at the same time, her wrist started to heal. Within seconds, her she was completely healed, albeit a scar where she'd cut herself.

Damien felt something wierd on his face. It was something strange, something... wet. Then he realized. Tears. He had been crying as he healed her. Crying... he hadn't cried in years. Damien wiped the tears from his eyes as Ouki began to come to. Taking the knife before she was fully conscious, he slid it under the couch.

"Ouki," he whispered as she came to.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 11 August 2009 3:11:10pm

Ouki opened her eyes and sat up suddenly. She still felt light headed. What had just happened. One minute she was having so much fun, and then she was pulling her knife out of her suitcase. She looked around the room. Beside her, the carpet was stained red, like blood had been there. She looked up into Damien's face. He looked distraught, but relieved. "Oh Damien! What have I done!" she cried, and wrapped her arms around him. She rocked and cried and sobbed into his shirt. "Please don't leave me! What will I do? Damien, listen to me." she looked back into his face, a pleading look in her eyes. "When I go too long not... hurting something , I end up hurting myself. I need to go out. Please, will you help me?" She was acting like a heroin addict coming down. She stared into his eyes, a shadow of herself. "Please.." she pleaded, pushing her body against his. "Help me..." she straddled his lap. "Come with me, come and kill with me...." she kissed him.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 11 August 2009 3:21:23pm

"Shh, shh, it's ok, Ouki. It's ok." Damien held her close. She couldn't see his face, but tears were going again... She was... addicted to pain. Addicted to it.

Damien might enjoy torture, he might even love it, but he wasn't addicted to it. It was one of the saddest things in the world to see, a person addicted to something. He ran his fingers through her hair. "Ouki, I love you so much... I will help you kill tonight, and any other night... but please, please... don't cut yourself again. It hurts to see. I love you too much."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 11 August 2009 3:31:46pm

Ouki pulled back and looked into Damien's face. Her face was wet with tears, and Damien looked positively crushed. "The last person in the world I ever wanted to hurt was you." she said softly. "I promise you I will not harm myself again. You mean everything to me, and I love you too...." she leaned in and kissed him again. "Now pleasure me with some nice, young screaming victims. I really really want to carve up some of that pale skin walking around the Diamond City Mall today. It's open until midnight, right? Take me there. " she hopped off of Damien and started backing up to the bathroom. "After you clean me up." she curled her finger at him, inviting him into the bathroom. Damien stood up, following Ouki into the bathroom, where he closed the door behind them with a gentle 'click'.

Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 11 August 2009 3:57:40pm

Ouki and Damien were sitting on a bench in the 3rd floor a mall. They were both cleaned up, and looked respectable. They had already gotten 9 down, and were aiming for at least eleven before the authorities were informed.

"It's your turn, Ouki," Damien said quietly. She smiled. A little kid was taking a drink from a water fountain. They both smiled as the watched the boy suddenly stop drinking and collapsed to the ground. He was having siezures and foam was forming around his mouth. After around ten seconds the boy stopped twitching.

Damien discreetly pulled out his wand and raised the boy into the air, and then moved him over to a custodian's closet, where he was left to rot. "Now it's my turn," he said quietly.

He stood up, as did Ouki, and they walked over to the men's restroom. "Come in, you might want to see this, although you might also want to plug your nose." They both went into the men's restroom. The putrid smell of feces almost made them both gag, but Ouki managed to plug her nose, while Damien simply lived with the stench. There was a man in the stall. Across from the stall was a mirror that had a few cracks in it. Damien heard the toilet flush.

Pulling out his wand, he silently shattered the mirror while keeping them levitated. They all formed sharp little daggers. Then the man opened his stall door. He let out a terrified scream as Damien had all of the shards drive directly into him. Damien went over to the stall to see the body, Ouki at his side. The man was punctured from head to toe with shards of mirror. Blood splattered all over the stall, and was pooling on the floor already.

"Ouki, let's go back... People will notice the bodies." And with that, they both dissapparated back to the hotel. Once inside the room, he asked Ouki, "So, what do you want to do now?"
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 11 August 2009 4:07:49pm

Ouki turned and looked at the clock. It was midnight exactly. She grinned. "The fairytale is over, for tonight." she turned back to Damien and held his face between her hands. "You were brilliant. " she whispered. "Now come to bed and hold me until I fall asleep. We have a train to catch tommorrow." Ouki pulled off her boots, untied the strings around her neck and dropped her dress around her ankles as she stepped out of it and walked to the bed. She climbed under the covers and patted the spot next to her. Damien obeyed, peeling off his clothes and climbed in behind her, pulling her close. She was almost instantly asleep. Damien held her warm body until he too drifted off into a sleep he hoped would be peaceful. But he knew better.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 11 August 2009 4:26:26pm

He was in the wasteland again. Damien looked out at the corpses that lay on the dirty ground, blood making pools around them. Flies and buzzards swarmed the area, eating at the bodies of the dead. He saw movement. What was it? It was a body moving. Damien tried to turn and run, but was chained to a rock. The body was coming closer. He could see its features. It was a Japanese man, and his body was embedded with... mirror shards. The man was chanting, "You killed me. You killed me. You killed me." It kept repeating and repeating the phrase. Then the man stopped moving towards him.

Suddenly, the shards started sliding, sliding out of the mans body, they slowly came out of his body until they were in mid-air, and then they started moving around in air, forming together to form a mirror. Damien looked into the mirror.

What he saw was something despicable, and gruesome. In his reflection, he did not see a man. He saw something far worse. A charred looking, shrivelled, dead looking. Damien began screaming. He tried to close his eyes, but could not. The thing in the reflection started moving, and moved past the chains until it was looking directly at him, as a seperate entity. What looked like it's mouth moved as it asked the question, "Why did you kill us, Damien?" Then the mirror shattered towards him.

Damien suddenly awoke, sweating heavily, once again. His arms were around Ouki, who was sound asleep. He could hear her steady breath as she breathed in and out. He snuggled in closer to her. How long before these dreams would end? That was the thought entering his mind as he fell back asleep.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 11 August 2009 4:36:33pm

Inu stood in the elevator with Yuta as the floors counted up to their floor. Inu stepped out of the elevator and turned to face Yuta. "Give me one hour, let me talk to Neko." Yuta knodded as the doors closed. Inu walked to his room and pushed the key into the door. He turned it, and as he entered the room a movement caught his eye, so subtle anyone else would have missed it. He shook his head and smiled. Neko was up. He set the croissants on the table next to the door, and then he stood perfectly still and scanned the room. There. He moved with incredible speed and swooped Neko gently off her feet, gathering her in his arms. "Good morning beautiful. Who said you could get out of bed?" and he carried her back into the bedroom where he sat her on top of the covers. She was still in her silk nightgown, and he admired her for a moment before kissing her. "Ah. Wait here, please" he said as he touched her delicate nose, and went back over to the door to retrieve the Chocolate Croissants. He placed them next to her. "I come baring gifts." he announced. "And a favour to ask." he added. Neko looked up at him curiously as she pulled apart the pastry.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 11 August 2009 9:46:51pm

Yuta nodded as the doors closed, and departed for her own room. Inu had been so... compliant, about everything. Was it a trick? She'd have to be sure of the wording when they did the vow. She wanted no loopholes. Sitting down upon her bed, Yuta gazed out her window. It would be strange to see the others again. Would they have changed? How many are even still alive? Yuta sighed began flicking through the channels on the TV restlessly.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 12 August 2009 2:49:09am

Ouki watched the landscape out of the huge windows of the train. It was a beautiful morning. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and yet she had this sinking feeling. Damien sat opposite her, his face buried in a book he had bought in Hiroshima. They had not spoken much since they left Hiroshima. The night before had eased her hysteria, but she didn't like what it had done to their relationship. She was just so damaged, and she once again found another fear that controlled her. She did not like being a slave to her addictions, but it really was like a drug. She needed to harm things, make them choke and scream... just thinking about it made her wriggle in her seat. She scratched an itch forming in her hands. She looked up an saw a woman staring at her. She stared back, curiously. The woman looked at her partner who had been talking to her and muttered something to him. Then she stood up and walked over to her.
"I'm sorry." the woman said, searching for the words. "It's just, you look so familar. Are you Ouki?"
Ouki froze. Damien continued to read his book. "Why... who wants to know?"
The woman hesitated. "I know your mother. I knew you when you were just a girl. Don't you remember me?"
Ouki wanted to jump out of the window. She DID recognise the woman. A good friend of her mothers. Belinda.
"Yes. I remember you. How are you?" Ouki smiled sweetly. She looked over at Damien, who had hidden further behind his book.
"I'm well. " the woman paused. "I haven't seen your mother for a while. Have you spoken to her?" she pressed.
Ouki carefully thought about her response. "I haven't been in touch in years." she said simply.
"Oh." said the woman. She awkwardly tried to carry on the conversation. "Well.... it was good to see you, Ouki. You look really... lovely." and with that the woman went back and sat down with her partner. Ouki waved and smiled and then when the woman wasn't looking, she reached across and grabbed Damiens book and batted him on the head with it. He was smiling.
"Amused are you?" she scoffed. He continued to smile as he observed how flustered Ouki was.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 12 August 2009 3:30:38am

"Very," he said taking his book back. "Bet you never thought that somebody would recognise you, eh?" He laughed silently to himself. He was enjoying this. Setting his book next to his seat, he leaned across the aisle. "Hello, I'm her boyfriend, and she doesn't talk very much about her childhood. Could you perhaps tell me what she was like as a kid?" Damien was enjoying every second of watching Ouki grow uncomfortable.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 12 August 2009 5:03:08am

Ouki tried to hide and shot Damien a deadly look. He ignored it. She leaned across the table and hissed so quietly only Damien could hear. "My parents put on a real show for everyone else, but it was all lies." Damien stood up and walked over to Belinda and her husband. Belinda smiled at Damien and looked back at Ouki. Her husband made room for Damien to sit with them, and Damien waved for Ouki to come over too. Ouki stalked over and sat down next to Belinda, who looked at Ouki and pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear.
"Well I can tell you her hair was much shorter." Belinda began. "And she was not so thin, either. Our families used to go camping together. My daughter is four years older than Ouki, so they didn't always play together. Ouki spent a lot of time on her own, or hanging out with our son, James." Belinda shifted in her seat, looking at Ouki, trying to stir up the memories. "I still remember the day, Ouki. Have you told him?" she glanced at Damien, who gestered an exagerated shrug. "Well, she nearly drowned." Damien's eyebrows lifted and he looked at Ouki. Ouki stared only at Damien now. "She was swept down the river. She was gone all day, until some local men brought her back. That was so crazy..." the woman drifted off, remembering. "I always thought you were a good swimmer."
"I was." Ouki said simply. "I think the issue is I was 10 and no one thought to watch out for me." this brought on an awkward silence. Ouki continued. "But I'm fine, of course. Look, I survived!" she smiled. Belinda's husband spoke.
"You really have changed Ouki, but you still have the face of that girl we've always known." he smiled and reached for her hand. Ouki pulled away and looked down. "Yes well, I guess some things never change." she looked up at him, and he looked away too. Belinda stared at her husband and glanced back at Ouki.
"You're all grown up now, and i just wanted to you to know..." Belinda started.
"You don't have to say anything. Nothing you say is going to change anything. " Ouki said softly.
"I'm sorry Ouki." Belinda's husband muttered.
"Right. Damien, we need to go now." she stood up. "If you see my mother again, do me a favour? Tell her that I'm dead." she walked over to her table, grabbed her handbag and started walking out of the door. Damien followed her quickly. They stopped in the inbetween section of the train cars.
"What's the matter with you?" he hissed.
"You know those bad things that happened to me? Well one of them was at that table. When a kid is quiet and a recluse, it's really easy to take advantage of them." Damien stared at her, still not registering what she was saying. "He used to attack me every night, every time our family went camping together. We stayed in a house, both our families, and I had a room to myself because my sisters hated me and didn't want to share. Every night, Damien! Until I told him if he didn't stop, I was going to kill him. And I nearly did." Ouki smiled at the thought.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 12 August 2009 7:15:11am

"Oh.." Damien fell silent. "I'm so sorry... I didn't know..." He couldn't believe that man could do a thing like that to Ouki. His Ouki. To do such harmful things to her. To be part of the reason that she couldn't go without hurting something for weeks. His eyes narrowed. "Those people will die."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 12 August 2009 7:58:08am

"Yes...." Ouki smiled. "I could never work out how to do it. I was never strong enough before. I left so long ago, and left it all behind. I guess in a way, I was taking it out on everyone and everything else.... I want them to suffer, Damien." her breathing became laboured, uneven. "You have no idea how much I want them to suffer." She winced at the thought of that man smiling at her, reaching for her, and having the nerve to apologise. Like that would protect him and erase what he did. And Belinda knew about it! She probably blamed Ouki for seducing him, like a child could do that. Ouki stepped closer to Damien and put her mouth to his ear. "Tell me what we can do. Tell me what you will do..." Ouki whispered to Damien.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 12 August 2009 9:09:53am

Neko had to admit, the croissants smelled so good. Though she'd had a shower already this just about qualified as breakfast in bed, and she did just want to lay there and eat them with Inu by her side. But his request came first, especially after that little display of closeness. She spoke with a smile before having her first taste of the pastries.
“A favour, my darling? What might you like me to do?”
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area