RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 12 August 2009 1:28:18pm

Inu shifted in his position, sitting up slightly. He realised that Neko wasn't wearing her nightgown - it was actually a dress. Inu brought his fist up to his mouth and bit into his knuckles. "Why do you do that to me? You look good enough to eat.." he said, and stood up, walking across the room, trying to compose himself. The sooner they got onto the task at hand, the sooner things could get back to normal. He turned around, leaning on the table. "As you know, Yuta has put a lot on the line for us. She has revealed a great many.. secrets." Inu started to pace the room. "So. She needs to be sure that her secrets are secure. Before you were better, she exposed a few to me. It is important to her that they... remain secrets. So..." he took a deep breath. "We decided the best way to bind them up would be for you to help us make an unbreakable vow." he looked up, waiting for Neko's response.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 12 August 2009 2:07:40pm

Oh, she had smiled wickedly when Inu commented on her dress. It was one of her most flattering, and most revealing. It was her “Look at me, I’m gorgeous and sexy but with the strength and backbone to kick your ass” dress. It had a habit of drawing plenty of looks from everyone in a room.
When Inu stood up and began to pace, though, her smile wavered. As he talked, her expression became more and more closed. She hated secrets, though hypocritically she still had a few of her own, but she was being asked to witness the Vow for him and Yuta? The thought of doing it bothered her more than it probably should. She waited before answering, the silence feeling ominous for a reason she couldn’t quite fathom. But after a few minutes she looked up at Inu and nodded.
“Alright, I’ll witness Inu. I owe you both too much from these past few months not to. But I have a favour I can call in if I need it, agreed?”
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 12 August 2009 2:21:21pm

Inu hurried to the bed and fell to his knees. He grabbed Nekos hands and kissed them. "Anything for you, watashi no koibito." he whispered, and climbed onto the bed where he straddled her and kissed her deeply. He knew how to take her breath away; it was not hard to kiss her and send her gasping because he was always so passionate about being with her. He could not imagine ever getting sick of it. But he reached across the bed and lifted the phone. "Best to get to the task." he said, pulling on Neko's bottom lip with his teeth. "Or Yuta will interupt something... nice, wondering where we are."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 12 August 2009 2:28:13pm

Damien smiled. "Just watch." He went back into the car as Ouki watched from a window through the door. Walking back up to the couple. Putting his finger to his head, he said to the man, "You know, I thought I recognized you."

The man looked taken aback. "You do?"

Damien laughed. "Yeah, yeah, I saw you a few days ago, at the mall. In Hiroshima. Yeah... I remember! You were walking in the mall with... oh." He put his face down, pretending to have said something he shouldn't have. "Oh, I'm sorry... I-I thought that the blonde woman was your wife. The way you were holding and snogging her... Oh!" He put his hand to his mouth. "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry." He backed up, pretending to be embarrassed, and turned away, to leave the two to talk.

"Is this true?" he heard Belinda ask. "Were you cheating on me again?" She sounded flustered, almost angry. Good, Damien would play off of that.

Still pretending to be embarrassed, he discreetly pulled out his wand. As the man was saying, "NO, of course I wasn't! He's mistaken," Damien pointed his wand at the woman, and silently used the confundus charm on her.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Belinda yelled! Suddenly, she picked up a knife on the table that had been given to eat lunch, and lunged across the table, plunging the knife into her husband's throat.

Damien smirked. Then he turned around abruptly, his face in horror, as he turned to face the couple. Another quick confundus charm as he knelt down to help the now already dead man. He looked up to see the woman suddenly stand there shocked. People on the train were screaming and trying to get out of there.

"What have I done?" The Belinda muttered. Taking the same knife, she plunged it into her own heart. Thanks to Damien's confundus charm, she was incapable of dealing with the fact that she killed her husband. As she fell to the ground, Damien smirked as he walked back to the door and stepped between cars. A fleck of blood had fallen on him.

Ouki wiped it from his face. "Thank you," she whispered. And then she kissed him.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 12 August 2009 2:33:35pm

Oh to have but a little more time! Neko’s heart was racing, and she mewled a little when Inu pulled away. He had a point though, they didn’t want to be...interrupted. So she pretended to pout, the smile not quite hiding itself, and nodded her acquiescence to the call.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 12 August 2009 2:38:44pm

Ouki and Damien decided to hide in a vacant cab for the rest of the trip. It was such a high, killing like that. Ouki was so grateful to him, so crazy about him. She told him she loved him again and again, because she really did. And she was sure that he loved her too. Time flew by and soon the train guard was checking the cabs. "We better get out of here!" Ouki giggled. Damien helped her up and they quickly got organised before the guard pulled open the door. He frowned at them, and gestered for them to be on their way. Ouki giggled as she grabbed Damien's hand and fled from the cab, down the narrow hallway, and out of one of the exits. They stood on the platform, alone with only their bags left waiting. The train guard stepped out of the train behind them. "Do you need a taxi?" he asked politely.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 12 August 2009 2:44:34pm

Inu rolled off of Neko, carefull not to crush her slender form. He sat up and dialed the number. "Yuta? Yes. She will do it. Come to us? Okay." Inu hung up the phone. "We need to prepare for the spell. The wording must be just right. And the binding, do you have some ribbon?" he asked.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 12 August 2009 2:57:17pm

"Iie." Damien told the man. "Watashitachi wa doijyobu desu." The man bowed as Damien and Ouki walked away with their luggage. They left the the terminal, and went to a bathroom at in the station. "C'mon... We'll dissapparate from within here."

They went inside the men's room, and making sure that nobody was looking, dissapparated to the designated spot.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 12 August 2009 3:01:57pm

It had been so long since they had dissaparated, and it made Ouki feel a bit sick. They landed about a mile away from the meeting place. Ouki could see the house through the trees. She smiled. Their new home.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 12 August 2009 3:03:01pm

“Ribbon? What do you need ribbon for...” Neko asked as she got up off the bed to have a rummage through her things. Making and altering outfits was one of many things she liked to do in private, so Neko certainly liked to have bits of cloth and ribbon and sewing kits handy, but she couldn’t remember if any had been grabbed from the hideout before they had fled.
After five minutes, she managed to find a few metres of sparkly black ribbon in amongst her clothes and held it up. “Will this do?”
Q.Araignee

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 12 August 2009 3:09:40pm

Inu smiled. "Perfect." and her reached out for the ribbon. It would do to hold Yuta and his arms together for the vow. He went to grab some paper. "Here." he said, putting it down in front of Neko. "You are so good with words. How shall it be done?" Neko took a pen out of the table drawer and put it in her mouth. Then she started to write. Inu looked at the time. Yuta would arrive at any moment.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Wednesday 12 August 2009 5:06:17pm

Yuta jumped as the phone rang. It was Inu, Neko had agreed. Good. Yuta turned off the TV and left the room, heading to Inu's. She knocked on the door softly, then let herself in. "Thank you," she said to Neko as she walked over to the bed.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 13 August 2009 1:44:01am

Neko nodded toward Yuta and then put her head down to keep writing. Inu walked over and stood next to Yuta. "Neko is working out the wording. So that there can be no mistakes." he smiled. '' I wouldn't want to accidently spill anything because of some loophole." Neko stood up and brought the paper to Inu. He scanned the words and then went over to the table and picked up the pen. "Just a couple of adjustments." he said, crossing out a few things and writing in something else. He brought the paper back to Neko. "Can you read my handwriting?" Neko nodded. "Then let us begin." And he reached out to Yuta, offering his hand. Yuta did the same, and they both held each others wrists. With his other hand, he wrapped the ribbon around their hands, the remaining length dangled toward the floor. Neko took out her wand, looked at the paper one more time, memorising it, and then started to pace around the two.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Thursday 13 August 2009 5:45:44pm

Yuta stood silently as the ribbon was tied around her and Inu's hands. As Neko began to pace around them, Yuta looked straight on at Inu, locking his eyes with hers. Silver eyes stared into dark brown, searching for hidden depths and lies, while simultaneously hiding their own. It wasn't some sort of macho stand-off, with the two people hardly daring to blink as they decided that there was only room in the town for one of them. No, Yuta blinked slowly and easily, showing her relaxation. Inu did the same, as if their thoughts were traveling in the same direction. The room seemed to drop a few degrees in temperature in the moments before Neko began to speak, as if the force of tension, tangible to the most unobservant, was enough to leech the heat out of the air.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Q.Araignee » Thursday 13 August 2009 6:21:42pm

A chill swept through the room, making the whole scene seem unearthly. Inu and Yuta standing before each other, eyes not leaving each other and hands bound by the ribbon. Neko paced the space around them, marking out an invisible circle around them from which they could not escape until the task at hand was done.
Drawing her wand from her bath robe, Neko halted between the two and placed it upon their clasped hands. As she spoke, her voice sounded distant to her ears but she recited what had been written in a clear voice- loud enough to be heard by them only. The wording seemed right, and as she finished Neko would have sworn the room got even colder.
“Will you, Chi Inu, promise to keep everything Yuta Tanuki has ever told you from anyone who asks you, no matter how forcefully they try? Do you promise to keep these things buried in your mind, even if someday you wish to expose Yuta Tanuki should you go your separate ways? Do you agree to protect these secrets for Yuta Tanuki, even with your own life?”
Q.Araignee

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area