RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby salemboy » Thursday 4 September 2008 10:15:10am

Damien left the bus as quickly as he could. He hated how the muggle blondes were just sitting there, smiling stupidly out of the window. If Damien had it his way, he would have forced them into submission with a one hour torture session. Then those muggles would be smiling, because they wouldn't know up from down. He opened his cabinets. He had the largest amount of potions out of everybody. Most of his potions were used to assist in his torture sessions. Damien pulled out a few select potions, being his favorites and put them in his potions jacket, and then he opened up a second cabinet.

Inside were many, many chemicals developed by muggles. He'd often steal them from a lab, and he currently had about five thousand vials of acids, bases, mustard gas, and other hazardous chemicals, some of which mixed together to create great explosions of fire, which he often made bigger with magic. He took two dozen and put them in his potions jacket alongside his regular potions.

And now, it was time to wait. Waiting was Damien's least favorite part of being in the gang. Chi Inu liked to make them wait for the time to kill. He looked at the clock. It was currently 8:30. 3 and a half hours before it was time to go. Damien felt his stomach growl. He walked down the hall, and knocked on Buta's door. "Buta," he yelled through the door. "Do you think you could stop stuffing your fat face long enough to go to McDonald's?" Nobody answered. Buta was still probably at the bus. Damien sighed as he went up to the bus to see Buta sitting down uncomfortably near the blondes.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 4 September 2008 1:59:29pm

Chi looked into Neko's eyes, seeing the animal within. Whether it was her shapeshifting ability, or a true animal meshed with her human self, he had never been sure. But he had always felt a connection with Neko because of it. He had no connections otherwise; his family was dead, thanks to him. His father, his mother, and his baby sister, all murdered. He put Neko down, releasing her hands, and instead gripped her chin and tilted her face up to his. He took a big breath in, smelling the air between them. "You need to hunt tonight, and so do I." he turned his head to look out the window. Night had fallen, and the moon was casting light onto the street. Then he turned his head quickly, hearing noises in the back alley. He let Neko go. She stumbled back, leaning on the table, a bit breathless. He moved forward quickly, pushing her flat onto the table and trapping her there with his hands pinned on each side of her. She gasped. "Shall we pack hunt, and call the others? Or..." he looked her over from her hair down to her chest and back to her eyes again. "Would you like to kill some time, just the two of us?" Chi spoke so closely to her face that Neko was forced to turn her head. Chi's breath was hot on her neck and ear. He was already partly transforming; a gift he had developed thanks to some clever potions he had been taking to maximise the strength and violent nature the werewolf side of him possessed. His voice was not quite human, a low, cruel growl.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby choki » Thursday 4 September 2008 4:22:25pm

"OH, Damien! It's good to see you here." Buta heaved a relief. He was resisting the urge to break the girls' necks as they looked at him seductively, although Inu obviously had plans for them.

"Hey listen, let's go somewhere to kill time. There's another freaking 3 more hours to go. We can go your favourite hunt," Damien suggested.
"McDonalds?" His eyes lit up once again.
"Yeah, get a Happy Meal or something," Damien replied sarcastically.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Friday 5 September 2008 3:37:04am

Yuta wandered back outside, a small rucksack carrying everything she packed slung over her shoulder. About 3 and a half hours to go. Yuta didn't mind waiting. Sometimes it was healthy to have some time away from the other gang members. Yuta considered herself to be the most normal of the group, though calling her her uniform was stretching it quite a bit. A better term would probably be the least sadistic. Yuta had no special talents, other than the skills she'd earned through years of practice. Well, she did have one. A sort of recycling system fro magic. Any spell cast at her could be absorbed and reused for its magic. Really quite handy, though she didn't use it much. Depending on the spell, side effects of using her skill could be rather ghastly.
Yuta came to a halt and leaned casually against an alley wall, staring up at the moon with a tranquil expression on her face. In a few short hours she'd be killing like there's no tomorrow. But would it really be as fun as Chi Inu said it would be? Yuta wasn't sure. Lately, she'd be experiencing an odd sort of feeling when she killed. Like a sick sensation curling in the pit of her stomach. With a jolt, Yuta came to a horrible, hideous, [i]horendous[/i] conclusion: she was developing a conscience. cr*p. What would the others think if they found out? Yuta knew she had to hide this new developement. It wouldn't be easy, but the knowledge of how morbid the situation could become should Chi Inu find out, Yuta was ready to hide it by any means possible.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 6 September 2008 8:28:40am

Chi eyed Neko for a moment, sensing her hesitation. Then he nodded, pushed himself back up to standing.
"You're not ready for the kind of hunting I had in mind, are you Neko?" he said, extending her his hand. He pulled her back up. He stroked her hair affectionately. "But you know what? When I'm ready, and even if you're not, you'll have no choice." Chi abruptly turned and walked to the back of the room, opened the door to the alley and left Neko with her thoughts.

He wandered down the alley and turned to the street beyond it where the bus was parked. He could see Damien and Buta talking.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Sunday 7 September 2008 6:37:04am

One of these days, Buta was going to lose all of his muscle and grow fat, Damien just knew it. The guy loved fast food, but Damien had seen the stuff they put in their food, and it nearly made him throw up. So, whenever he ate a cheeseburger, he just forgot what it was made of. He saw Chi Inu coming. Not good. "Let's go, Buta. I can tell you're starving, like always," he added sarcastically.
salemboy

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 8 September 2008 2:27:04am

Neko stood there for a moment, slightly in shock- Inu had hardly given her a chance to reply, he'd mistaken her hesitation as reluctance rather than shock at his offer. But after that moment, the creature within her took hold. A slight hiss escaped her as she strode after Inu, her eyes narrowed dangerously.

She followed him into the alley and, seeing him turning to head for bus, called out to him distinctly: "How dare you." Inu abrubtly turned, and she approached him boldly. As she walked in the shadowy alley, Neko slowly shifted from human to something quite different. Eyes sharpened in the gloom while teeth now came to wicked points, muscles rippled with deceptive strength and the nails hardened to become vicious claws- this stage was reached just as she reached Inu. She spoke again, her voice quiet yet resoundingly clear- more of a growl in the back of her throat than a human voice.
"How dare you say I am not ready, Chi Inu. Who or what gives you that right? I have lived like this since I was born, not human enough for the others, the needs and desires of this animal a constant presence within me- I am both, yet neither. Sometimes I need to be human, but other times I need to be the creature. All this you know already, you made me tell you that cold winter night long ago. You offer me the chance to truly embrace this self with you, then take it away before I can think! It is a cruel and twisted game you play." Neko paused, then without warning slammed Inu into the wall and dug her claws into his arms- the element of surprise helping her to do so. "But I know the rules. We two, we shall "kill time" as you put it. Just us, yes?"
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 11 September 2008 3:03:46am

Inu growled loudly. He savoured the pain Neko was causing with her sharp claws. It wasn't often someone else could inflict enough pain on him to reach him, but when it did, it was like a drug. She was strong, there was no doubt about that, and a worthy partner, in crime and perhaps in other things...

"Finally! I've wanted to hunt with the animal in you for so long. But enough of emotions..." he pushed her off, feeling her claws retract and the warm blood flowed down his arms. He closed his eyes and in one breath the cuts were healed, leaving only the blood beneath his leather jacket. He looked up at her. "You wrecked my jacket. I'll make you pay for that." He reached into a pocket in his jacket, pulled out a vial of green liquid, pulled out the stopper and shot the liquid back into his mouth. After he swallowed it, he opened his eyes and the beast was there. His physique was even more commanding. He possessed the strength and agility of a wolf, without full trasformation. What most sought to surpress, Inu took joy in enhancing. He smiled at Neko, "Come." and he took her hand. They disappeared so quickly into the shadows it was like magic.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby choki » Wednesday 17 September 2008 3:09:39pm

"3 Big Mac meals with extra cheese," Buta ordered anxiously. The aroma of the mouthwatering food was too tantalising for him. It was more than sufficient to overcome the smell of muggles that he hated so much. Within the next few minutes, Buta hungrily wolfed down majority of his orders.

"You sure you don't want any?" Buta asked Damien, offering the pack of fries as he munched on the remaining burger.
choki

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 18 September 2008 2:16:28am

Inu stalked in a nearby alley, eyeing off a group of young muggles gathered outside the entrance of a night club. He waited, patiently, crouching silently with Neko by his side. She was nearly invisible, both by sound and sight, and the only way he knew she was there was the heat of her body leaning against his. His eyes rolled back, he was aching for a kill. And not just any kill; a proper kill that first was hunted, terrified, and then begged for it's life. Two muggles, a girl with long blonde hair pressed straight around her face and down her back, and a boy with black hair with red spiked tips, parted from the group, stumbling toward Inu and Neko. Inu crouched lower, and the two muggles passed them, grabbing at each other as they disappeared, away from safety, into the darkness. Inu eyed the girl, who was wearing a very short skirt and long boots. The flesh on her thighs was not covered with clothing, and he licked his lips, tasting the blood already. Neko seemed to sense his anticipation to begin and so they moved forward.

The boy pushed the girl against the wall and started to kiss her. She pulled away, giggling. "Stop it! Are you sure no one is here?" She looked up into the empty windows of the buildings that created the alley.
"Let em watch..." the boy growled and burried his face into her neck. She shrieked and leaned into the kiss. Then she gasped and pushed him off.
"What?" he asked, and turned to look where she was staring, covering her mouth in horror. Behind a large rubbish bin, Two eyes flashed. What light caught them was impossible to tell; perhaps the moon? Because there was no other light in the alley. "Who's there?" the boy called bravely. The eyes closed, and the boys heart nearly stopped. "Hey!" he called.
"Where did it go?" the girl whispered. And then she screamed when she felt something brush her legs.
"What? What is that?!" the boy yelled. "Show yourself!" he yelled, holding the girl. And then the girl was ripped from his hands with such force it knocked him to the concrete. He couldn't tell where she had gone. The sounds in the alley echoed off the walls. He listened for an eternity, and then he heard her again. She was whimpering, crying softly. "Ilinois?" he called out, surprised by the fear in his voice. It was coming from behind the bin where the eyes had been. He stood up slowly, his legs like lead. He approached. "Honey? are you ok?" he stepped one foot in front of the other, closer, closer. The half moon cast light on the area, and there she was lying on the ground, looking at him, her eyes dull and wet. He smiled that he had found her and ran to her. Then her heard her speak, her soft whisper bounced off the dark walls. "No..." she called in vain.

Inu showed himself once to the boy, before dragging the girl deeper into the darkness. He could sense Neko was already drinking in the boys fear, stalking him even now as he dragged the girl away into the darkness. He had held her there for only 5 minutes, making the boy wait. He had rattled her tiny body so completely that her back had snapped, but she still lived. He now looked down into her face and he stroked the white blonde hair with his hand, streaking it with dark lines of blood. He relished in her suffering and her fear. "Are you afraid?" he growled. Her eyes went round. How could a beast speak? He smiled. "You should be."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Saturday 20 September 2008 2:34:11pm

Damien waved the food away, disgusted. "Just gimme my sprite, please." Damien often wondered if Buta's mother had renamed him so after she saw how much of a pig he was. This guy could waff down four big macs, five large sprites, three large fries, and still be hungry. It was amazing how the guy remained fit. What else was amazing was that Buta always seemed to have enough money for it, no matter how much his order cost. Damien had the suspicion that Buta had a counterfeit machine somewhere in his room.

He sipped on the sprite as the walked back to the base. He heard Buta burp, and he looked away. Across the street, he saw a bar. "Hey, Buta, let's grab a beer."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 16 October 2008 2:06:31am

Inu had played with the pretty thing like a cat did a mouse. What remained of her now was in the large bin he had hidden behind before. He walked casually out of the alley, glancing out into the street. His lips curled into a smile. "Well, well." he mouthed to himself. "If it isn't Damien and Buta, off to play with the muggles." He watched as they appraoched the bar. He looked back into the alley, scanning it for any sign of Neko. Where was she? The anxious feeling her felt in his chest was so painful it felt good. It was like he was waiting for someone to touch him, to place their hands on his shoulders. He closed his eyes and imagined Neko's face. Her face close to his, her breath hot on his mouth, but her lips still in their own space. He felt a surge of weakness that went right to his toes. He growled and opened his eyes. A small scream, almost like a little animal, came out of the darkness. Inu smiled, imagining what Neko must be doing to the boy. He stalked back into the darkness, searching for the murderous scene Neko was playing.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Thursday 16 October 2008 2:13:26am

Yuta walked down the street in a near frenzy, terrified at what she had become. Ducking into a nearby alley, she stopped to catch her breath, and her clinical side took over. She would need to be guarded. More guarded than ever before. She was lucky she was a skilled occulmens. But would it be enough? Yuta sank to the ground and put her head in her hands. What was she going to do?
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby choki » Tuesday 28 October 2008 3:34:04pm

"Beer? I think you are more interested in the preys inside..." Buta snorted with a laugh.
"I could do some practising before the big 'gig' Inu had planned for us!"
choki

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 29 October 2008 1:32:12pm

Inu had walked through the darkness, scanning the shadowy corners with his keen, animal eyes for any sign of Neko. A strange feeling clutched at his chest. Was that, worry? "Neko..." he hissed into the darkness. Deafening silence. Inu felt impatience now. What was she playing at? Then he noticed the other end of the alley where a streetlight iluminated a single figure crouched against the wall. He felt his lips spread into a hungry smile. He sucked in the air through his nose as the wind blew the scent of the human his way. "Female." he breathed, and licked his top teeth and lips. He boldly approached her at speed. The girl had her face in her hands, the attack was a perfect surprise. At the last moment, she looked up and with even greater speed managed to throw herself onto her back pushed Inu off of her with all her strength through her legs. Inu tumbled into the opposite wall, and just as he was about to attack again, down on all fours, he stopped. He stood up abruptly. "Yuta!" he panted, wiping at his mouth and checking for blood. There was some, and he licked it off. Yuta had stood up and was facing Inu defensively. He charged up to her, stopping at the tips of her toes. He reached down and grabbed her delicate chin, forcing her to tilt her head uncomfortably back to look up at him. She instinctively grabbed his wrist, and he lifted her up a bit so her toes now dragged on the ground. He looked into her face hungrily. "You..." he looked over her features, and brought his head down to smell her again, "For someone who can kill like you do.... you reak like prey....." he looked into her eyes again. She said nothing, her eyes were blank and defiant. He smiled. "I've never had the pleasure of tossing you around, as tiny as you are." And he dropped her. She collapsed to the floor of the alley, gasping for breath.
Ms. Elsewhere

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area