RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 7 September 2009 9:52:26am

Neko had run all around the clearing, making sure the very edge of the trees was where her scent ended, and then took to the side farthest from that where the wolves were approaching and crouched in wait. It wasn’t too long before they arrived, the pack’s usual co-ordination broken by the need for fresh meat and blood. They were confused and angry that she had just disappeared, and began to surround the clearing. There were enough of them to make it two-thirds of the way around without breaking ranks, and those closest to Neko raised their hackles as they realised- thanks to some base instinct- that she was still unreasonably close by.

A quick flick of her eyes, prompted by the chill down her spine, let her know that Inu was close by. Somewhat more prepared with the knowledge, she crept into the middle of the clearing. Every pair of eyes was fixed upon her slender form as she straightened up, she could feel the wolves imagining how best to take her down so they might rip her body to shreds and savour the taste of her flesh. As a unit, they took a step forward and began closing the circle around her. They wanted her trapped and afraid, so she let them smell fear as she looked about wide-eyed and flighty. Another step and the circle was almost complete. Before they could pounce, Neko howled once more in seeming desperation and waited for an answer.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 7 September 2009 3:46:51pm

Ouki smiled. "It seems we have all been sneaking around for a long, long time. I understand where you're coming from, Yuta." Ouki reached across the table and placed one hand on her shoulder. "I am glad we are all together again. So we don't have to be so guarded and hidden anymore." Ouki leaned back and brought her hand up to her mouth, thinking. Then she put her hand out and started to flick her fingers toward her glass. The liquid started to stir, like a mini whirlpool. But it was very controlled, and it was almost like it had a force beneath it, pulling it down. Ouki continued to flick her fingers, and looked up at her friends. "I'm dying to try out my spells on something a little... bigger.." she said, her eyes wide and excited. "I would love to use this on a ship, and drag it under. Sending the passengers screaming and dying slowly in the icy sea. Do you think I could do it? Do you think any of us have the power to cause something as chaotic and deadly as that? I'm sure you aspire to extend your gifts too..."

Inu ran in from behind the pack and took one of them so suddenly it was almost like it had not happened. The huge thing’s neck broke under his grasp, which was enhanced with potion. The creature fell limp to the ground, it’s tongue spilling out of its mouth. This happened in 2 seconds. The next second the wolves who had been flanking this one noticed he was gone, and turned to see, only to be attacked and fatally wounded by Inu’s knives. Inu howled now, having taken down three within 10 seconds. But now, they were aware of his presence. He was blending in as one of them as far as the scent went, because he was an animal too, on their radar. The confusion and rage combined was delicious to Inu. He made his way into the middle of their shattered circle, hands out to the sides with his knives shining in the particial moonlight. He stared at who he knew to be the alpha, and as he did he crouched down and nuzzled Neko with his head, as if to say that she was his, and they would pay for even thinking about harming her. The Alpha thought for a moment, growling at the loss of his brothers, but noticing that the two were still outnumbered. Inu pressed against Neko. He muttered under his breath. “They seek to take you, to punish me now.” He held his hands out still, and Neko and he positioned themselves now so that their eyes could scan the wolves as they circled. “How divine. To shed blood for what is mine...” and he turned and stooped down to kiss her. At the same moment, one of the wolves broke ranks and ran to attack Inu. He swipped at the air, still kissing Neko, and slit the wolfs throat wide open. Blood sprayed across the forest floor, and the creature layed on the ground, sputtering and gasping for it’s last breath. Inu pulled at Neko’s bottom lip as he released his kiss. He turned to look at the dying animal. He looked up at the Alpha, and realised with delight that this was a very, very vengeful little puppy.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Monday 7 September 2009 4:53:40pm

"My, Ouki, what a delightful idea!" Yuta exclaimed, clapping her hands together like a small child. "I've no doubts that your talents would be more than sufficient, and what a splash it would make!" Yuta paused, "No pun intended."
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 7 September 2009 6:29:12pm

Ah, such presumption the creature showed- seeking to punish Inu by taking her after three of his pack had been killed in the blink of an eye, and the fourth after it had shown weakness in its haste. She belonged to Inu, as far as these wolves were concerned, and should not have crossed their path with violence unless sure of success.

The Alpha growled, surely even more displeased at the lack of discipline the pup had shown and that he had been killed by the confusing man-wolf while his back was turned! An accurate assessment of the Alpha’s thoughts, even as the pack took another few uniform steps forwards to properly surround them. They were set on killing the two strangers, more so than before if that was possible.

Neko brushed her hand against Inu’s as a signal that she was about to move but a moment before she pounced upon the wolf flanking their rebellious Alpha. Even as she moved, she shifted into a more dangerous form- claws raised and sharp teeth bared. But it was not either of these formidable weapons she used at first. Neko reached a hand (paw?) to her bun and pulled at the decoration there, once it was free gripping it with both hands and pulling it taught around the wolf’s neck as she leapt onto his back. She could feel his pulse through the ragged fur, his heart racing in his chest as he tried to throw her off. But, of course, a feline’s claws are on all four paws- Neko gripped his flanks with her knees and held on with her hind claws, his yelps of pain and the blood seeping over her feet delightfully warm in the cool night. The confusion she was causing allowed Inu to tackle the Alpha, his strength unstoppable by the poor beast. Though the others closed in around her, attempting to separate her from Inu as the seemingly weaker of their pairing, Neko grabbed the ends of the garrotte in one hand and gladly snatched at their throats with her claws- every so often pausing in her attacks to lap at the blood there.

All too soon, most of the pack were dead. Including the one she had garrotted. While Inu dealt with the final few miscreants, Neko helped herself to the heart of her first prey- still warm, the blood salty as she drank deeply before devouring the muscle itself. Neko paused then, reigning in her base desire to challenge Inu for the larger share of the meat. Primal instincts, while marvellous to revel in, needed to be kept in check lest she lose herself to them. It had, after all, happened before...
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 8 September 2009 1:00:57pm

Inu's breathing was fierce and fast as he strolled around the bodies of the huge wolves. Some were still twitching and artery blood was spitting from one who lay wimpering still. Inu bent down and tore at this ones throat with his teeth and hands, finishing him. It had cried out one more time before falling silent. His mouth was hot and wet with blood now, and his hands and shirt were soaked as well. He scanned the area, looking for Neko. Then he saw her slender form in the moonlight.

What he beheld surprised and disturbed him. She was ravenging one of her kills, her claws tearing at it's flesh, blood soaked fur covered the forest floor around her as well as her clothes and her hair. She was feasting on something. Inu approached slowly. It was the creatures heart. Inu felt himself go weak with empathy. He came closer to her, and knelt on the forest floor. He could see she was at least three quarters animal; her face was contorted and flat like a cat, and her teeth were long and sharp. She snarled and hissed at him, defending her meat. Inu put his hands up, knowing that she could harm him. The difference between her and the other creatures was that he could kill them, but he meant no harm to Neko. If he tried to defend himself, he would surely do just that.

"Neko, precious.." he said softly, in a voice he saved only for her. She turned, her mouth dripping with blood. She looked at him curiously, and then passed part of what was left of the beast's heart to him. He took it in his hands, never letting his eyes off her face. He plunged his teeth into the heart, the rich blood within it bursting and filling his mouth. It was still warm. He felt pleasure from it; almost a quickening. He shivered and reached out to Neko, feeding her the next bite. He nudged closer and she curled up in his lap. She pulled at the sinue strings of the muscle, and Inu pulled back almost playfully. He grabbed at her hands and licked them, allowing his tongue to slide over the tops of her claws. She was still chewing the meat when he pulled at her hair and exposed her neck. He pushed his lips against her throat, licking and biting it in every place he knew would excite and cause a bit of pain too. She returned the biting and kissing too, and they were very much like two animals playfighting, biting each other, and then they rolled and played. Neko was becoming less rigid, her claws retracted. Her voice was hers again and she was laughing a little. Inu rolled her onto the forest floor and pinned her there so he could look at her again. It was dark now, but his Neko was back. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her properly now. He could feel that the transformation and fight had drained her. He stood up and bent down to pick her up.
"Neko..." he whispered, as she cuddled into him, her hands wrapped around his neck. "I.......I love you."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 8 September 2009 1:12:27pm

The idea to Damien was beautiful. A Sadistic Six recreation of the Titanic. The pleasure of hearing their screams as they fell into the water and drowned. Or hearing them screaming as the engine fire burnt away their flesh.

And then he remembered: He was tired. "Sorry, Ouki, but that will have to wait." He yawned. "Right now, I'm barely awake. Today's events left me exhausted."
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Q.Araignee » Tuesday 8 September 2009 1:27:24pm

Neko shivered ever so slightly at those words, and felt Inu hold her just that little bit closer. Her thoughts were blurred from tiredness and the shifting back to her human form, but she wasn’t so confused as to mistake the tone of voice. He meant it, he truly did, and that made her want to cry out with joy.

But then, could she really let herself be so close to someone again? Friends, family...apart from the rest of the Six Neko had none left and it was entirely her own fault. So that part of her that recoiled in ashamed fear was right to do so...in the silence, Inu sighed and began walking away from the clearing. He had obviously hoped to hear something in return from her tired and aching form. The trees rustled in a slight breeze, and as they did Neko pushed aside her insecurities enough to say but one sentence.

“I love you too, Inu, I love you too...”
Q.Araignee

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 8 September 2009 1:33:34pm

Ouki leaned across the table and kissed Damien. "You do look so tired. You like your sleep... why don't you go to bed, we can stay up and wait for the others?" she winked affectionately at him. She looked beyond Damien and saw the sliding door open. She stood up, a look of shock and excitement on her face. "What have you too been up to?" she shrieked, moving around the table.

Inu was carrying Neko and they were both ghostly with blood. Ouki ran up to them, pulling a bit of fur off Inu's shoulder. "Wolves?! Did you kill some wolves tonight?!" she said, fascinated. "Are you alright Neko?" she put her hand on Neko, but Inu continued on.

"Yes, we had a time of it teasing a pack of wolves who had migrated into this area. An excellent game.." he leaned in and kissed Neko's caked hair. "But now, we are off to my room to clean up. And to sleep too. Until tomorrow?" he bowed even as he held Neko, and Ouki bowed also.

"Good night Inu. It is a pleasure to see you in such fine form again."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 8 September 2009 2:04:07pm

Damien smiled. No matter how gruesome, how disgusting, how freaking terrifying the two of them were, they made a good couple, and it was good to see two people who were meant for each other. Still, though. He could never, ever, ever get used to their animalistic antics. They were just to scary.

"I guess that means its time for us to hit the sack, eh, Ouki?" He yawned as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"Ok," Ouki replied. "Since you are so insistent." She smirked as she punched Damien playfully in the arm, which he returned. "Good night, Yuta," they said in chorus. Then they made their way upstairs to their room, too tired to notice the beautiful paintings again.

As Damien snuggled in bed next to Ouki, he whispered, "See ya in the morning, beautiful." Then he was out.

Damien was in a field of grass and flowers. He could see wild deer roaming the area while birds flew overhead. The grass made a nice, soft bed which he lay on, basking in the warmth of the sun's glow. He could hear the sound of a brook running nearby, the sound calming his nerves. But... something was missing. Getting up, he made his way to the sound to see a brook running slowly through the field. Standing ankle deep in it, washing her hair, was Ouki. Her flowery t-shirt got slightly wet from her hair dripping onto it.

Looking up, Ouki saw Damien and called to him, "Come over here, the water's great!" Taking off his shoes and socks, Damien started running down the bank towards Ouki. Jumping into her, they both toppled over into the water, laughing as they splashed and ran after eachother through the brook. He giggled wildly as he fell over, chasing her down.

Then, both of them tired, they crawled back up the bank, and collapsed on a bed of flowers, their soft petals cushioning them. As they breathed heavily from exhaustion, they looked happily towards eachother. "Ouki, I love you," Damien said.

"I love you too," Ouki replied.

Lying in bed next to Ouki, Damien snuggled in closer to her as he had the first good dream in months.

[Once again, I'm rather tired, so please excuse any poor writing.]
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 8 September 2009 4:48:32pm

Yuta smiled benignly at the blood and muck caked in layers upon Inu and Neko, shaking her head slightly. "Have a good night., you too. And you," she turned to Ouki and Damien as they said their farewells for the night.

Once alone in the room, Yuta sighed and began to clear up the dishes. She knew Inu's house-elf would have a fit when he found out, but Yuta needed something trivial to do with her hands, and this was the closest opportunity nearby. She needed to think, she needed to sleep, her mind was at war with itself. Being with Ouki and Damien tonight, it had been wonderful, like having friends. But having secrets always complicated friendship, and Yuta had more than her fair share. Was she really ready to go back to life with the Six?

She'd have to be, Yuta decided. She had come willingly, she had to see this through. There was no going back now. Yuta finished the dishes quickly, then staggered up to bed and felt asleep with limp finality.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Q.Araignee » Saturday 12 September 2009 2:41:40pm

It wasn’t until she felt the fluffy towel rubbing her skin dry that Neko regained full awareness of where she was. She remembered most of the night, but after both of them had been circled by the pack things became less lucid- more like disjointed fragments. Neko shivered in the hands that held her, and looked up to see Inu looking down at her- a slight look of concern on his face. She smiled wearily. “We haven’t had a hunt like that in a while, I hope you enjoyed it?” He grinned, nodding as he continued to dry her off. Neko closed her eyes and let him, her mind still reliving the hunt- it had worked as a relief and a distraction for her, so hopefully she would be able to sleep tonight in Inu’s arms.

After all, she thought as Inu guided her to the room they would be sharing while they stayed here, how could she not be comfortable in his embrace? Her mind lingered contentedly on the feelings and memories she had for this man, and she smiled in the dark as they lay down together- knowing she was probably one of the few people who could do so without true terror reining her.
Q.Araignee

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 13 September 2009 1:42:18pm

Inu slipped away from Neko as he felt her body go limp from being deeply asleep. Her breathing was slow and even; she was dreamless, and he was glad for it. A dreamless sleep is often the best, the most restful. He slipped from the bed and put his feet into his sandles. The room was huge, and the bed was right in the middle. He crosssed the room and stood in front of what first appeared to be a wall. But if you let your eyes fall on it just right, it was a sliding glass door. He reached out and pulled it open slowly and stepped out onto the balcony, closing the door behind him.
In spite of his higher than normal body temperature, Inu felt the bite in the air. It was unseasonably cool. He looked out into the trees, the light from downstairs sending shadows back onto the house. He breathed deeply and the wind picked up slightly, blowing his long hair off of his face. He could smell... wood fires... moss and moisture in the forest... and still the blood from the wolves. He shivered. He could see the dirt road that led up to the house. He let his senses open fully and pressed to see if maybe Buta was out there somewhere. He noticed some cars on the road near the end, but none stopped. He sat down on the chair outside and pulled a cigarette and lighter from his robe pocket. He lit the cigarette just as the downstairs lights went out, leaving him in darkness. He inhaled a long drag and held it for a moment. Every muggle drug always had a stronger effect on him because of his condition, and he rather liked the nicotine one. The rush of relaxation flowed into his blood stream. He looked at the glowing embers on the end of the cigarette, and then he brought it to his arm and pressed it against his skin. He winced and then pulled it away. He could feel his skin already reforming. He sighed. At least he could feel the pain, for a moment. At least he knew how much things hurt when he did it to other people. And Inu loved the burn people with cigarettes because it was just the sickest kind of pain he had ever felt, like someone was pulling your fingernails off. He smiled in the dark. He was hanging out for a kill that screamed and begged and spluttered. All in good time.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Sunday 13 September 2009 5:54:35pm

So much for finality, Yuta thought to herself as she awoke a few moments later. It seemed she was destined to catnap tonight, if at all. Sitting up in bed, Yuta blinked the last vestiges of sleep from her eyes. Some tea, perhaps, would help her sleep. Yuta put on a bathrobe to ward off the night's chill and went downstairs. the place was completely deserted, as she expected. Yuta put some water up to boil and leaned against the counter, fiddling with her nails.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby choki » Monday 14 September 2009 6:21:24pm

"No! No!" The thin man whimpered in fear as the towering figure approached him in the cover of the darkness. Both his legs were already twisted beyond recognition. His snapped wand lay wasted on the forest ground. There was no way he could escape his impending doom staring straight in his face.

"It's just your luck..." Buta growled lowly, in a voice rarely heard. The smell of bloodlust was too strong for him to resist. Mudblood smelled disgusting as always...

"No... please don't! I have a family!"

"Then I shall send them a quick ticket to heaven as well..."

The blood of the lowlife on his hand was urging him to finish the kill in the most horrendous way possible. Maybe he could twist the torso? He crackled his knuckles in anticipation.

"I know what you are after! I... can provide you with the information you all need! Just spare my life! I beg of you!"

Buta raised his eyes. The prey has finally been pushed to the brink of mental breakdown.

"Ok... why don't you come with me on a little trip to meet my aniki?"

*aniki = older brother in japanese
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 18 September 2009 3:18:58pm

Inu noticed a faint light in the kitchen turn on again as it illuminated the trees again. Someone was up, but they were only using the light above the stove. He heard the water pipes in the walls creak and decided that a cup of tea was being made. He stood up and looked over the balcony. There was wooden decking beneath him. He looked behind him and tilted his head slightly so he could see through the otherwise tinted windows, and layed his eyes on Neko's sleeping form. She was still deeply asleep. Satisfied, he lept over the balcony and landed silently on the decking. He stood up and walked toward the sliding glass doors where he could see beyond into the house. It was Yuta, looking very nocturnal indeed in her night robes, and as she poured her tea, the steam from the kettle billowed up to the ceiling and dispursed. Inu smiled. Yuta was very good at finding remedies for ailments. Hers must be insomnia tonight.
Inu decided that he would join her. He was about to put his hand out to open the sliding door, when his ears caught the sound of something new. A low growl rumbled in his throat; he turned and scanned the woods, the darkness was thick and blinding. He focused, looking for warmth more than form. One... two of them. He crouched down behind some lounge furniture and waited. He was suddenly aware of the roaring sound of the waterfall, which would have made any intruder think they could approach unheard and undetected. How wrong they were. Inu breathed in. One Pureblood, he confirmed. He snorted. And the undeniable scent of males. He waited still, and watched the trees.
Ms. Elsewhere

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area