RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby Q.Araignee » Saturday 3 October 2009 2:26:33pm

There had been enough noise to stir Neko from sleep, which she wasn't all too happy about. Sleep was scarce enough without the others being up until all hours and making sure she knew about it. Her mind was all fuzzy, as sleep was loathe to relinquish its hold, but eventually the sound of a door crashing open and slightly frantic scrabbling down the way cleared that.

Neko hissed in annoyance, and pulled herself upright. If everyone else was up, she may as well join them. There was a subtle hint of the smell of blood in the air, so maybe there could be something interesting going on. She rummaged through her things, and found a silk dressing gown which she put on and tied loosely. She wasn't overly concerned with her modesty, but her stomach was still a bit of a sore spot in her mind.

Making her way downstairs, Neko was surprised to find the others all huddled around a thin-looking man sat on one of the chairs. Buta had apparently arrived- probably with the man in question- Inu was looking at a badge of some sort, and Yuta was bent over looking at the man rather intently. He must be important to warrant so much attention.

“And who might our “guest” be?” she mused out loud as she walked over to join the others.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 3 October 2009 5:55:54pm

Inu turned at the sound of Neko's voice and his face softened. "Sorry to wake you. " and he beckoned her over to him. He met her half way and took her hands. He stood for one moment and just looked at her. She was still tired, but she was looking...ravishing. Inu shook his head and turned to face the man. "He is a ministry official. But not for Japan. For England. Buta has brought him here only because he seems to have something to share he thinks is worthy of a trade... his life being the item."

"Oh I do l love it when they have something to trade!" Ouki said quietly, but there was a shrill to her voice. Her eyes had gone round and she walked over to the man, and bent down on one knee. She looked him over, down then up, and then put her face into his. "Please don't give your secret away too easily.... I want to..." she reached up and ran the back of her fingers down his swollen face. "...play with you first." Ouki brought her other hand up swiftly and her switch blade was there, at the man's throat.

"Ouki." Inu said in a tone Ouki knew well. She often slipped into a mad sort of frenzie at the thought of torturing. It was sucha drug for her that she often forgot herself. She backed away a bit, and reset her blade.

"Calling off you dog, eh?" The man had not moved, and his eyes only shifted over to Inu as he said this. Inu took three strides over to the man and back handed him so hard that he fell to floor, and blood licked across the wall.

"Dammit!" Inu turned around, and then back again, stepping over the realing man who was now on the floor, holding his face and moaning. He approached the wall where the splatter had hit. He returned to the man and grabbed him by his hair, forcing him back on the chair. "You have to BLEED..." Inu grabbed at the man's broken nose, causing him to scream, "on the PLASTIC. " Inu let him go, and the man started to whimper.

"I can give you information! " the man screamed. Inu stared at him.

"Kill him, Yuta." he stated, turning to Yuta, who was still sitting intently on her chair, watching the battered man. She shifted threateningly in her chair. The man put his hand up.

"I can give you access to the Japanese Ministry of Magic!" the man spat out quickly. Inu tilted his ear toward the man.

"What.. did you say?"

"I can grant you access to the ministry, the very people who are seeking you."

"And WHY would i want to go into the lions den?" Inu knelt down now so he could look into the mans face. The old man took a deep breath, his breathing already very laboured.

"Undetected. " he breathed. "You could move through undetected. But that's not the prize, oh no.. there is more."
He put one hand up to show he was not going to try anything, and then reached into his coat, his hand shaking. He took out a glass ball, the size of a baseball, and held it up.

"Look." he said, and Inu looked into the ball.

"Careful!" Ouki shouted and started toward Inu. Damien pulled her back, equally cautious about the introduction of a strange magical object. Inu waved them away.

"It is a pensieve, a mobile one. Very clever. " Inu spoke out. "This must be the ministry, and what is this thing here?" he pointed to the ball as he watched the images rolling around in it.

"That, is a weapon you will be very interested in ataining."

"Would I? Why is that? " Inu asked without looking up.

"Enough of this! He is full of tricks and means to lure us to the ministry so we can be captured! Who cares about a weapon. We are each fierce enough! " Ouki blurted out. She looked around at the others. Inu stood up and faced Ouki.

"The ministry is the one that makes us hide. That has seperated us for so long. They are the ones who simply monitor groups like the cult that mutilated Neko. What is this weapon?" he turned to the man once more.

"It was designed for six...." the man spoke quietly. "It is ancient magic, and it enhances and shares the magic of six wizards and witches.. a kind of small coven potion. We have tried to use it to better connect our Aurors around the world, but it had to be small, and the potion..." the man paused...."It sent people... mad... homicidal..." the pensive changed for the moment and Inu took more notice. He smiled when he recognised one face. "This man is an auror I know of.. you witnessed this? " he asked the man. The old wizard nodded.

"He killed all of those men." he sighed. "He volunteered for the test, along with 5 others. They were all able to share their magic, but after 5 days.. they were unable to stop the blood lust. It is my understand that if blood lust is already there..." he waved at the people around them, "Then the potion will simply make you more powerful, and not insane. ... because.. well.. you already are..."

Inu smiled. "He says we're crazy! How sweet!" he stood up and tossled the man's hair. He walked over to the kitchen sink and leaned over it, thinking. "You have access to the ministry, why not just bring us the potion?"

"It cannot be moved. You have to go in, and take it there, yourself. It is too unstable."

"You are a fool. We will never agree to this. You think us to be power hungry, but we simply want to be free. But you and your collegues will never allow that, because none of us will agree to stop killing...." Inu sighed. "You will show me where the ministry is. And I will destroy it. Yes. I like THAT idea. And if we can gather some toys before we go, like this potion you speak of, well, all the better! Now..." Inu pulled the pensive out of the mans hands and shook it. "Where is it? Which city? "

The old man shrieked. "Stop shaking that! I ... can't tell you where.. I can show you.. I will take you."

"Smart man. " Inu knodded. "But you can't go out looking like that." Inu pulled his wand out and the man's nose repaired itself, his body and bones started crunching and adjusting, and the man coughed as his ribs started to weld back together. "Damien. Can you make a potion to heal his insides? I don't know of a spell that can help internal bleeding. He will need to be fully healed before we set out. Oh... and I will be going with him to the minstry tomorrow.. I will need explosives and weapons. Who would like to come along?"
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Sunday 4 October 2009 12:30:13am

Yuta looked down at the healing man and sighed regretfully. "It seems I won't have the chance to kill you... yet." She turned to Inu. "I'd be more than willing to come. Although," she looked down at her fingers, "my... knives... need to be, ah, sharpened..." she clacked her nails seemingly absentmindedly on the tabletop, making sure Inu understood her real meaning. "When will we be leaving?"
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 4 October 2009 2:28:40am

"We need to rest. And he needs to heal if he is going to survive the journey. A day to prepare, then we leave that night. Travel by night is less conspicuous. I can show you the greenhouses, and the forest itself has some plants that are good for poisons and potions." he glanced at Damien at this, knowing that is area was potions.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 5 October 2009 2:58:02pm

To the Ministry? Now didn’t that conjure up mixed feelings- the chance of getting caught, the chance of retaliating against those who viewed certain cults as harmless gatherings of slightly unstable people, the chance of being killed, the chance of becoming stronger...

Neko’s expression was dark when she spoke, her eyes clouded by some unseen and unfathomable emotion while her voice was low and cold enough to make their “guest” shiver.

“I’ll come, of course. Such an opportunity does not reveal itself twice.”
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 5 October 2009 3:56:02pm

Inu knew deep down that Yuta and Neko would be onside with him. They were very much in tune, having spent so much time together. But what about Damien and Ouki? Inu looked over at Buta, who's face was undecided. He seemed tired, and Inu couldn't blame him. Inu looked at the clock on the wall, paying attention to the numbers. It was late. He noticed Ouki move closer to Damien. She rubbed his arm, and he wrapped it around her and pulled her closer. His mouth pressed against her hair, he closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he had connected with Inu's eyes. Inu casually looked away. "I have weapons stored here. We have everything we need to be unstoppable. Unless..." Inu turned on the old man, who was starting to look better. The colour that had returned to his face drained from the look Inu gave him. "Unless you're lying? We need to check. No bad decisions. Not anymore." Still staring at the man he asked, "Any volunteers to interigate? Potion? Or.. something else?"
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby choki » Monday 5 October 2009 4:06:02pm

"Let me handle it, Inu." Buta stepped out from the shadows. His face contorted with anger expression. Inu knew that face. It was the face of pure raw explosive anger. Buta had seldom showed this hidden kind of terror.

"If you dare to lie to us... I swear I will crush every single bone of yours in a slow manner... and of course, you will live through it all until I break your spine bit by bit..." He hissed out in the old man's face.

Inu smirked mentally in the background, "That's my boy..." The gentle giant whose truth side was nothing but an horrendous demon. It was the Buta he met ten years ago. The Buta who brutally slaughtered a village of ignorant muggles who treated him nothing but a freak ever since he was born. Inu remembered the scene clearly.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 5 October 2009 4:51:43pm

Inu smiled at Buta, appreciating their history. They were practically brothers, having been brought up by the same parents. Only Buta never knew his own parents. he was orphaned as an infant, and was adopted by a muggle family. As young wizards go, strange things happen, and it just so happened his adopted family tried to beat the 'evil' out of him. The whole village he lived in treated him like he was handicap and someone to avoid. A child with no friends, and worse, a child who was bullied, ridiculed and abused, always winds up damaged. It's like when the heart breaks; it never heals properly, and sometimes, it becomes twisted, dark and destroyed. Buta was definately damaged. He murdered so many people that day, and burned the rest, most of them alive and locked in their homes. He didn't even have a wand yet. He was already almost 6 feet tall; and he stood so still on the hill watching the village burn. Inu knew of him and had been watching him for months. Inu's parents were always away during the full moon cycle. He had been watching that day, and when night descended and the horizon glowed red, Inu moved to stand with Buta.
"I know what you are, and you need not fear it, or loathe it. You are a powerful wizard. And we are very much the same, brother." Inu had convinced the boy that day not to regret, but to embrace the frenzie that was within.
Inu watched the man's face and knodded. "He does not want to die Buta. No one wants to die like that. But everyone LIES when they think they are going to die. "
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 6 October 2009 8:11:54pm

Yuta sighed invisibly and quietly; while she knew it was Buta's right to interrogate the man, she hadn't done any good killing in a long time. No matter, she thought to herself, she'd have plenty opportunity to maim and mangle when they went to the ministry. She would just have to patient. Patient Yuta, quiet Yuta, deadly Yuta. It was who she was, and she didn't mind continuing the streak.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 28 October 2009 3:39:33pm

Inu pointed his wand at the man and muttered "Somnus Lethargus." and an blast of fine dust exploded into the air, causing the man to cough for a moment, and then collapse to the floor. Buta swept him u and looked over at Inu, silently asking him where to put him. Inu gestured to a door at the back of the house.
"In there." he said. "Bind him, just in case he figures out how to wake up. I believe him, and the fact that he can get into the ministry but it's best to keep him weak." Buta knodded and carried the old man to the back room, put him on the floor and bound him, and then closed the door, leaving him in darkness. Inu looked around the room at the other five.
"We have everything we need here to be as deadly as we are skilled to be." Inu connected with each of their eyes. "Tomorrow, I will show you the plants that we have for potions and potions, the weapons we have and the tools to make more weapons. As it has been many years since some of you have been here, I have a few surprises for you. Yuki and I will arrange a proper tour. In the morning." Inu yawned. "A bloody pain, being human. Even if it is only half. " he smiled crookedly. He strolled over and extended his hand out to Neko. "I think now, I am tired enough not to be distracted again. Shall we sleep?" he invited. Neko reached up for his hand.
"Good night then." Ouki spoke out. "Damien and I have had quite a day. It is good to see everyone so enthusiastic about this." She cast a quiet, dark look at Damien, who had not spoken through much of what had happened with the old man. "To bed then." she took Damien's hand and dragged him to the stair case. Inu and Neko had already ascended. Inu turned and called down to Buta. "Yuki should have your room prepared Buta. Sweet dreams." and Inu's eyes drifted from over the balastrade to Ouki's eyes. He left them there for a moment, and Ouki stared curiously back. Neko looked up at Inu and followed his glare and back to Ouki. Her feline eyes narrowed slightly. Ouki looked at her and shrugged. Neko stepped down, a threatening look on her face, but Inu pulled her back up to him so swiftly that she pressed against him. He leaned down and pressed his lips into her hair. She closed her eyes, appreciating his touch. When her eyes opened again she looked bored to see Ouki still there. They both turned and continued on.

"What was that?!" Ouki scoffed as she and Damien entered their bed chamber once more. Damien didn't answer.
"And what's wrong with you?!" Ouki shoved Damien, and he fell backward onto the bed with an annoyed "hey!"
"You haven't said a word all night! I know u don't want to be here, I know you hate Inu, but this is who we are Damien. And only as the six can we be the kind of force that knows no limits. I'm tired of running and hiding Damien." Damien sat up and put his head in his hands. He still did not respond.
"What would you have me do?! Leave? What are you offering?!" Ouki collapsed at his feet, her hands on his knees. "Are you going ot marry me and sweep me away and we can have a normal life? Do you think I will be happy with children and a house and all the stuff good little girls dream about having one day?" Damien looked up into her face at this. Ouki brought her hands up to his face. "Oh Damien. I want to be that girl. But we are hunted. We cannot have freedom until we rule those who aim to harm us, who aim to stop us Damien.." she climbed up onto his lap. He welcomed her by holding her there. Her long, black hair hung down as she looked into Damien's face. "You have nothing to say? NOthing at all?" And to this Damien moved to kiss her. She kissed him back.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 28 October 2009 4:07:35pm

Even as Neko allowed herself to be sat on the bed in their room, her mind was working furiously. What was that look that Inu shared with Ouki, and why was Inu so desperate to keep her from asking Ouki about it? Allowing herself to seem distracted doesn’t mean it didn’t annoy her intensely. So when Inu leant down and lifted her chin so that he could kiss her, Neko fixed him with such a penetrating stare that she would swear even he flinched a little under it. Her few words were low, the edge in her voice clearly audible.

“Call me paranoid, Inu, but may I ask what that was all about? I’m not blind, nor am I daft.”
Q.Araignee

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 28 October 2009 4:24:34pm

Inu released a low growl. He stared at Neko, and he knew that his mind was made up to take out his frustrations on her. But she was too smart for him. She was beginning to understand him more and more, and soon, she would be able to read him like a book. Inu tried to decide if this was dangerous or not. He sighed and collected himself, allowing a smile to cross his lips.

"Neko, " he said in a low, deep voice. "I have a great many things buried, unexplored for so long." he ran his finger down her jaw line and clasped her throat. Her head bent back more to look up at him, so much so it looked painful. "I want to explain it you, I do..." He squeezed her slender throat, and then put his hand behind her neck. "But how does one explain a moment? A series of events? A time when I saw in someones dying eyes a flicker of the same .... demons that live and dwell within me?" Inu let Neko go and crossed the room, searching his thoughts. He turned to face Neko again.

"She was dead, I'm sure of it!" he hissed. "Lying there on the bank of that river! I pulled Ouki out. I was only there because I had been watching her. Watching her and her little secrets. The ones she could never tell her family. Her eyes were wide and black and dead..." Inu put his hands through his hair.

"So I pressed my mouth on hers. And I breathed into her. And then I pressed the water out of her chest. And she stared back at me with those black, sickening eyes, and i kept pushing air into her, and I... Neko I wanted her to live! I climbed on top of her and pressed and pushed on her, and kept breathing for her, her chest rising and falling. She vomited so much. Her eyes flooded back to... to how they are now.. and she only had fear in them for me,... she had been gone. And I had brought her back. She doesn't know this. " Inu swept across the room and grabbed Neko's hands. "and you must never tell her. She never stopped thinking about me after that day because I bound her to me... when the muggle ways of saving her body didn't work, I started to chant. And coupled with my own strength, she was able to live! She was dead." Inu's eyes were wild. "I brought her back to life. She is mine. and I am the reason why she lives. If she did not return, I would have had to find her. She is part of me... but you, you are ALL of me." Inu stared up into Neko's eyes, almost pleading.
"The first of my dark secrets." he whispered. "Do what you will with me now. No one else can know. Do you understand?"
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 28 October 2009 4:59:59pm

The wildness in Inu’s eyes was terrifying to behold. The pain in her neck from where he had grabbed it seemed insignificant, her moment of jealously paled until it was nigh forgotten. She had not imagined such a thing- the binding of two souls in a split second of urgency, of panic, of need. It explained why Ouki was fierce in her loyalty, she didn’t really have a choice. The mere thought of the consequences if she ever found out made Neko shiver. Her hand trembled as she raised it and brushed a stray lock of hair from Inu’s face. She forced herself to look into those eyes as she spoke.

“Inu, I...I’m sorry. I had no idea...” She paused for a moment to gather herself, breathing deeply to aid the attempt. “Of course I didn’t, no one does. And if that’s the way you wish it to stay then of course I will not say a word. I know better than that, darling.”
Gently, Neko placed a hand behing Inu’s head and gently guided it to lay on her chest, resting her head on top of his while she stroked his hair. She knew that this conversation would never be mentioned again, and that the shudders she felt were not her own, but that was fine. Her voice was soft and calm as she spoke again.

“Know this, Inu- I will never turn from you. If this is, as you say, but one of your secrets, I will wait until you are ready to hear more and not a moment sooner. I will guard them as I do my own, please believe that. Just...don’t bottle up everything. I am here for you in whatever way you need- I do not even need to know the reason, I will just let you do what you need to. No matter the cost, do you understand?” She hoped he heard the implication that the cost could be her life if he would but ask, but pushed it no further. She just held him close, and tried to sooth his thoughts, aware of the hypocrisy she had spoken. Neko had asked that he allow her to be there for him, without allowing herself to open up. Again, she would not without invitation, and that’s all there was to say.
Q.Araignee

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 28 October 2009 5:12:47pm

Inu sighed, his breathing returning to normal. He spoke. "I have not forced you to want me. To be loyal to me or to love me. I have a new born faith that there is hope for me yet." He looked up into Neko's face. "But there is still much to be done, and all I can hope for is that you will come with me, and believe that my aliance with Ouki can work for us. We must make them suffer, all of them.." he shuttered again, at the mere thought of killing and the screaming that would preceded it. "They must all pay. Revenge is inevitable." Inu pushed Neko's body back onto the bed and slipped her beneath the covers. He curled in with her, and they were like two animals sheltering from the cold. He help her close, his mind racing. Evil, violent dreams would consume him tonight. He pushed against Neko and kissed her forcefully. He was wound up too much to sleep yet. Those frustrations needed to be released after all.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Thursday 29 October 2009 1:19:40am

Despite the late hour, Yuta knew she'd never be able to sleep now. There were still vestiges of adrenaline running through her veins, keeping her from sitting still for too long. With a start, Yuta realized that the kettle she had put up to boil before Buta's arrival was still simmering on the stove, giving out a breathy shreik as steam wooshed out of the spout. With an almost intangible shrug, Yuta poured the water into her mug and sat on the edge of the counter, sipping as she looked out the window. It was a beautiful night.
FawkesthePhoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area