RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 6 December 2009 4:38:39pm

"I can smell potions being brewed, so someone has already been out in the gardens. " Ouki rummaged through her bag and pulled out some supplies. "I have to refill this one... and this one too. Inu should have what I need out there." Ouki pointed to the gardens, and then stood up abruptly. "What on earth..." she said quietly.

Ouki moved quickl toward the window and pushed against it, looking to the far right toward the front of the house. She saw Inu, bare chested and literally stalking toward the house. He looked positively murderous, and Ouki cowered away from the window, backing up. What was he doing?
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Sunday 6 December 2009 8:04:54pm

"Yuta?"
Yuta turned to find Inu standing behind her. He was different, she noticed. Yes, Yuta thought to herself as she scrutinized him for a moment. He had successfully bound Neko. Now he would want more. But she mustn't let him know that she knew his intentions. "Yes, Inu?" she asked, finding that feigning normalcy was much easier than she would have expected. She casually walked over the cabinet farthest from him and opened it up. It contained plates. She took one out, deciding to fix herself a meal even though she wasn't hungry. It was a good excuse to keep moving and keep her distance from Inu. If he got violent, then mobility would be her saving grace.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 7 December 2009 6:25:20am

Inu leaned against the sink and folded his arms across his bare chest. He could still smell fear on her, and every fibre of him begged to feed that fear. But it wasn't what HE wanted; it was what his new senses craved. He noticed too, with his hightened senses, that she was moving about awkwardly, or perhaps, more slowly than usual, watching her movements, and collecting her thoughts. He spoke again, working hard to keep his tone the same as it always had been with Yuta. "What's the matter? You seem a little... tense."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Wednesday 9 December 2009 3:09:30am

Yuta laughed, giving herself a little shake to loosen up her limbs as she did so. "Really? Well, you'd be stiff, too, if you'd been sleeping with a cup of tea as a pillow." He was noticing something amiss! Pull youself together, she ordered herself mentally. You've had worse than this. Yuta took an deep breath, feeling a sense of calm spiraling out through her limbs. There. She was herself again. Yuta lowered her eyelids almost lazily, masking the vigilant flick of her eyes all around the room. She would not be bound.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 9 December 2009 7:12:49am

Inu watched her still. "That is fair. You should try to get better sleep, girl." He turned around and flicked on the tap and filled a cup of wather, all the while exposing his back purposely to Yuta. He waited. Then he turned around with a cup of water in his hand and drank deeply. "I expect you're getting ready then. Neko and I have been ... preparing ourselves just now." he flickered his eyes up to see if Yuta would respond to this. "It is always best to be completely prepared. I don't have everything I need.... yet. How about you, Yuta?" he said quietly. He crossed the kitchen now, over to the table where his potions were still set up. He started to pull leaves off a stick he had brought in earlier.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Wednesday 9 December 2009 4:26:00pm

Yuta gave no sign that she had noticed the double meaning, but her mind raced ever the faster as she answered him, "Not quite. I still require some certain, ah, materials." She drummed her nails lightly on the countertop.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 10 December 2009 3:21:05am

"Very well. Let me know if I can help you with anything." And Inu moved to his room. "I need to get properly dressed, and then I'll go and see what Neko is up to."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Friday 11 December 2009 3:26:27pm

Looking through the window, Damien had seen Inu come up to the house, and enter therein. The man had an unmistakeable look of bloodlust in his eye, something that Damien normally saw only when Inu had become a werewolf. Then he remembered, the night would be a full moon. "Well, that sucks..." he whispered next to Ouki.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 14 December 2009 3:49:07pm

Neko awoke surprisingly suddenly, her eyes snapping open and then shut again with a small wince. The colours were so crisp and bright, every sound magnified, every smell enhanced. Even to her previously more gifted senses this was more than she had ever imagined possible. The pulse of the forest around her- its plants and animals, and the breeze that flowed through it all distinguishable from one another- the pulse of Inu’s life and the pulse of her own...dear gods this would take some getting used to.

She tried to stand, her muscles straining with the effort but allowing her to do so- there seemed to be a greater degree of stubbornness in her now. Taking deep breaths she looked further inside herself. She could sense Inu lurking in the corners of her mind- his hunger, his strength, his whims and desires all becoming clear to her. She could even get the gist of the words he spoke. He was trying to resist the urge to treat someone...Yuta, perhaps...as prey. A cruel smile crossed Neko’s face, she well knew how difficult her urges were to control. She would have to observe him to make sure he was okay, especially with the full moon rapidly approaching.

With that thought, she approached the house, extending every sense so she might know if someone were clever enough to catch her. But with such mundane senses they had no idea as she waltzed silently into the house just as Inu left the kitchen.
“Mmmm, as you can see my dear I decided to come and get dressed in a more seemly manner.”
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 14 December 2009 4:32:36pm

Ouki rushed to the kitchen and grabbed the kettle. She moved to the sink to be a little closer to Yuta, and started to fill the kettle. It overflowed.

"Dammit!" she cursed, and poured some out. She looked over at Yuta, who was seemily calm in spite of Ouki knowing what his intentions were. He had changed somewhat, Ouki had always found she could read him, even when she knew it was dangerous to defy him and every part of her screamed that she would hurt, just like that day when she did not check in. But now, he seemed, more busy. More complex. More... dangerous. Ouki put the kettle on the stove and set it to boil.

"Are you okay, Yuta?" she asked, looking beyond her to the hallway where Inu disappeared. She held her breath. For some reason, her heart was aching, as if the idea that Yuta would be angry and consider leaving was crushing to her. Ouki had no true reason to feel this way, perhaps she was just emotional today.

Inu had pulled out a white, cotton button up shirt that fit him loosely, in spite of his large chest and shoulders. He had taken it out of the closet in the spare room. He spun around when he heard Neko, still buttoning his shirt. His senses sent him spinning; she was incredible to behold. He could not comprehend how to deal with how he was feeling. He charged toward her and knelt down, almost swallowed her face with both of his hands and trying very hard, he spoke.

"You..." he gasped. "What you are..." he let his eyes run over her face, invasively into her eyes, down to her lips and back and around again. "WHO you are... I cannot explain how completely a part of me you are and how much I crave to experience all of it..." he closed his eyes and released her, standing and turning around. He leaned on the closet door frame, swooning. "I can't decide whether to kill.. ..." he whispered. Then he turned suddenly again, "to play..." and he strolled around her slowly. "Or...." and he stood behind her, leaning down and breathing the smell of her hair into his lungs. He walked to the door to the room and closed it properly. "I have something to tell you, and I wonder, if it will affect you now..." Inu said in a serious tone. "As you know, I turn to Werewolf on the full moon. The thing I need to tell you is that my parents are werewolf, and they are alive and living in the woods. They have chosen to be animals... and they are wild, untame, and may not listen to me. But..." Inu walked around to face Neko again. He laughed, and his eyes became damp from it. "I want them to meet you! Do you think you would like the fight, should there be one? "
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 14 December 2009 4:47:47pm

Inu's mere presence almost buffeted her backwards. The air in the room seemed so thick and cloying it made breathing difficult, but Neko kept her eyes locked onto Inu’s own as he paced and growled his words. The dark fire kindled there thrilled her, as he began to truly realise how feral she was just by nature. So when he mentioned his parents, he must have known what her response would be and wanted to confirm it- either that or his senses were too intoxicated to realise. Her own were still reeling, though she tried not to show it.

“A fight? If it arises, I will meet it with pleasure my darling.” Her breathing was hasty and excited as she spoke, making her voice much huskier than normal. “I would just love to meet your parents, I’m assuming tonight?”
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 14 December 2009 4:52:36pm

"Tonight my darling." Inu took her face in his hand and kissed her briefly. His face contorted as if in pain. "For now, we must pull ourselves together, and seek out how much Ouki has realised.. she still does not know that she is connected to us. Her personality compared to ours is weak at best, but being connected now to three, it makes us all stronger. And much less volnerable. I want to turn Yuta.. and Damien, when the time is right." He opened the door and motioned for her to go through. "Sealed to six, we will be unstoppable...."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 15 December 2009 10:07:45pm

Yuta turned slowly to face Ouki, her brow slightly furrowed. "Yes," she replied, meeting Ouki's eyes. "Thank you," Yuta tilted her head, pausing for a moment, "for asking." She held Ouki's gaze for a moment longer, knowing that her companion would understand the double meaning. Then she continued as if nothing unusual had happened. "Making tea?"
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 16 December 2009 6:46:10am

Ouki looked over at the hall again, straining her ears to see if she could hear Inu there. She was about to speak again, when he appeared like a ghost into the kitchen. He met her eyes immediately, and she turned, embarrassed for watching out for him.

"Yes, I'm making tea. Do you want some too? And you, Inu?" Ouki said with her back to him, reaching into the cupboards for mugs.

"No... thank you. But I'm sure Neko will have some. She does adore her tea." Inu said softly. Ouki noticed Yuta turn to look at them, and Ouki did the same. Ouki's eyes fluttered upstairs and then back to Neko. How did she get down here so fast?

"We've been for the most...delicious walk this morning. I'd forgotten how devine this property is. There is so much to explore.." Neko rubbed Neko's shoulders affectionately and then brought his hands through her hair. He looked at her for a long moment. "Mmmm..." he said, and then broke.

"My friends! I think I should warn you about something ,should you plan to venture out this evening. This is my parents house, and they, as I, are werewolves. I'm sure you noticed that the moon is about to be completely full tonight. I plan to hunt, and then subdue myself until we reach the ministry, where I expect my...gift will be most useful in causing the right sort of damage. Now. My parents live in the woods and have chosen to remain werewolves permanently. It is a result of a potion they developed long ago. So, they cannot be reasoned with ,and they will be most fierce tonight. Normally, they would be no more dangerous than any other animal in the woods." he paused, thinking. "...unless they're hungry." he looked around, pleased at his captivated audience. "So I suggest.. that you get all your exploring done today, and collect what you need now. We leave in the morning. " and Inu moved to the kitchen.

Inu stood beside Ouki and stared at her until she squirmed uncomfortably.

"What?" she said defiently.

"What? Why.. nothing." Inu said. "It's almost as if you were a little tense yourself." he turned back and looked at Yuta, then back to Ouki.

"I.... if you weren't in my personal space I might not be so defensive, Chi..." she took an obvious step back, running into the counter. He moved into that step and stood in front of her.

"You have not idea how into your personal space I can get." he whispered, and smiled as he shifted to the left and walked out of the kitchen. Ouki scowled. The kettle started to scream, so she removed it from the heat and started preparing the tea.

"How... how do you take your tea girls? " Ouki asked, her voice shaking.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Thursday 17 December 2009 9:38:30pm

"One sugar, if you don't mind," Yuta replied carefully, looking at Inu's retreating back. She blinked when he disappeared around the corner, then set about to fix a bit of breakfast. "Toast, anyone?"
FawkesthePhoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area