RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Monday 10 November 2008 11:30:32pm

Despite being more animal than human, Yuta saw the logic in Inu's train of thought. She jumped to her feet, "accidently" giving Inu one last slash in the calf. But as she began to see the blood of innocents spilled, she hesitated. Was this really what she wanted? Yuta thought back briefly to her little episode in the alleyway. But she would have to think on it later. There were games afoot. She quickly did away with those barring her way and walked outside. She knew the right time to escape, despite her current bloodlust. She wondered whether Inu would be annoyed that she left him on his own, but then decided she didn't care. She turned her back on the bar and slunk into the night.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 17 December 2008 1:56:45pm

Inu had cleared the dance floor as he lashed out, tearing all who got near him limb from limb. Suddenly he was standing on his own, panting with rage, as the muggles stood around him. They were backing away as best as they could, holding each other, crying and sobbing. He turned round slowly, watching them, wondering why they did not run. Then he finished his circle and faced a man about 6 feet tall, wearing a long jacket. He was standing calmly with a wand outstretched. Inu observed him catiously, but calmly.
"They can't help but watch us." Inu snarled, waving his arms at the muggles. "They are thrilled with our ways, but if they only knew, they would catch us and toy with us..." he swiped at a young muggle who screamed and backed further away.
"Inu, we have a responsibilty to protect them because we are so powerful..... you do not have the right..." the Ministry official spoke confidently, but Inu could tell he was afraid. Everyone in the ministry knew who Inu was, and how important it was to catch him. Inu, however, would never be caught. Not alive anyway.
"I have every right!" he yelled. He turned and ran at a group of young girls who were huddled together, their mascara running black under their eyes from crying. Inu wrenched one of them from the group. She had long red hair which he grabbed with one hand and her pale, thin neck in his other.
"Let her go!" the official demanded.
Inu made his way backward with his hostage. He could snap her neck with a flick of his wrist. He reached the back door which led into the alley, the official was cursing under his breath. Inu smiled at him. "You should have killed me while you had the chance but they want me alive, don't they? They need be to sufer. I think I'll make sure they have a few more excuses first." Inu dropped the girl and moved with impossible speed away from the scene.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Monday 19 January 2009 8:27:14pm

Yuta walked quickly back to her room, thinking, thinking.... She didn't like what she had done. She didn't enjoy killing anymore. What does this mean? It meant she had to get out, a little voice inside of her insisted.Yuta laughed at the voice. As if she could leave. They'd track her down, try to get her back. They'd be polite at first, then get ghastly... No, she couldn't just leave. But the killing, oh the killing, it made her sick, the way she'd let herself kill, the blood on her clothes at this very moment.... She had to stop it. Yuta couldn't leave, the only way was forward. But... she could die. Pretend to, that is. No one searches for the dead. That's right, she'd die at their next outing, that could work... But she would have to be careful...
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 20 January 2009 12:18:31am

Inu stalked up the alley to the back entrance of their hide out where the others had asssembled. He paused for a moment, smoothed his hair and adjust his jacket. He tilted his head left then right with a sickening cracking sound. Then he flipped out. "Ahh!!!!!" He screamed, running at the wall, punching it, kicking it. His hands became a bloody mess, he was spitting and cursing. He colapsed to the ground, growling and panting like the animal that he was. He covered his face with his hand. Was he going to cry? The thought of it made him start to laugh, but the tears came anyway. He stood up, sniffed back the liquid emotion, and rubbing his hands he entered the hideaway and made his way to the bathroom where he ran the shower, stood under it and watched as blood pooled around his feet as it washed off.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 20 January 2009 2:21:29am

Yuta looked up when Inu walked in, looking a bloody mess. Luckily, he didn't see her, just walked off to a bathroom. Most people didn't see her, and though she was grateful of this often and now, sometimes, sometimes it was kind of nice to be noticed. She must be going soft, wishing people would pay attention to her. How superficial. No matter, she would deal with this later, maybe go into some therapy after she "died". Although, they say therapy is a death all on it's own, so maybe not. Yuta laughed to herself, pondering her mood swings. Maybe she was going mad. Yes, that was a definite possibility. And maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 20 January 2009 9:04:00am

Damien swooned and slammed onto his bed. Being drunk was horrible to him, so he didn't know why he continued drinking. It didn't matter, though, he could get rid of it, if he could find the potion and drink it without tumbling over. So he pushed himself off of the bed, and tumbled to the floor. Crawling over to a small, cupboard on the floor, he did not look like the wizard who had killed so many, he just looked like a drunken fool.

Upon reaching the cupboard, he barely managed to fumble it open, as it opened, he grasped one of the flasks filled with a thick, green gunk. Rolling onto his back, he downed it in half a second, not giving himself time to taste it. The feeling of soberness returned instantly, and he sighed. He needed to stop drinking so much. Beer was just as bad as fast food, from what he'd learned. So he carelessly through the now-empty flask into a bin next to his door and looked at his stock of sober-potions. Twenty left. He'd have to make some more, with how often he got drunk these days. He often had to be drunk to even contemplate doing some of the stuff that Damien did. It was strange, Alcohol's effect on him.

It did make him grow unsteady, and have poorer aim, yet at the end of the day, no matter what it was, he always managed to kill more people drunk than sober. Still, tonight he would have to be sober, or he would probably end up cursing one of the others, even though cursing Inu would have made him feel better on the inside, his outside would be forfeit for Inu's pleasure.

So, he stood up and walked over to where he saw Yuta sitting down. Sitting down next to her, Damien asked, "Is the bar still intact?"
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 20 January 2009 1:00:45pm

Yuta gave a vague sort of smile when Damien sat down. "Barely." she replied when he asked after the condition of the bar. "I left Inu there to deal with the consequences. I'm guessing he didn't like it too much." she nodded towards the doorway Inu had left through, where some barely comprehensible profanities could be heard.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 20 January 2009 3:38:47pm

Inu leaned over the sink, his forhead pressed against the old mirror on the wall. He stared into his own eyes; how empty they were. He often did this, to empty his thoughts, to empty his emotions. The shower had cleaned off the muggle blood and his knuckles had healed. As if stone could break him. Only silver was his enemy now. He pulled back on his coat, which was leather and clean once more thanks to a quick spell, and walked out into the hall. Outside the door on the steps he saw Damien and Yuta talking. He smiled. With their backs turned he could curse them both and they would be dead. But he didn't want them to be dead, he heard his own thoughts call back. He wanted them to come with him, he wanted to watch them work their deadly magic and their sickening obsessions on the muggles in Tokyo. He craved it so badly his mouth started to water. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand and walked to the door.
"Damien." He said. Damien paused in his conversation but did not turn around. "Find our final member who seems to forget to check in. And Yuta," Yuta turned her head to hear him better, "Find my little darling. who seems to have taken to hunting without me.... NOW." he turned around, deliberately puting his back to them, daring them to argue or attack him. He loved to play games, but he also hated to be disobeyed.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 20 January 2009 9:04:36pm

Yuta couldn't help it. She panicked. When Inu instructed her to retrieve Neko, visions of more violence flew into her head,and her desperate and only half-sane eyes looked everywhere for some release, the walls, the table, outside, Damien. But only for a moment. Yuta quickly composed herself and stood up cooly. She spared one last glance behind her as she walked away. Damien was regarding her strangely. Did he know? He couldn't, otherwise he'd have acted right there and then, calling attention to her fear. She was safe. But she had to be more careful.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 21 January 2009 7:38:55am

Of course, Damien had to be the general dogboy. Go fetch this newspaper, go fetch that one. Except now he was fetching people. Where that infernal Kaba was, he had no clue. So, instead of immediately listening to Inu, like Yuta so easily did, he said, keeping his wand hand on his wand, and his other on a vial of acid, just in case, "Inu, you're the Werewolf. I'm sure we could find Kaba, and Buta, if you were to help." Buta would be easiest to find: Just follow the smell of Hamburgers.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 13 February 2009 1:30:53pm

Inu stood above Damien in silence. The evening had become oddly still. It was like the challenge was dangling like bait on a hook in the deepest, darkest part of the ocean just waiting to be plucked. Even though Inu sensed the danger in venturing out again after nearly being caught, he felt a relentless urge to risk it anyway.
"You can relax Damien. I can always tell when you're nervous, no matter how well you conceil it. I'm not in the mood for a fight. We go together." Inu stepped down onto the pavement and turned to look at Damien. "It is time to find Kaba. I think I know where he is. I grow tired of all these delays." Inu knelt in front of Damien urgently. "Don't you see? We ALL need to start working together as the six! What a force we could be! Strong, feared, unstoppable. Right now we might as well be children torturing kittens. There is no real DAMAGE. There is no real PAIN. There is no true fear. No one should be able to speak to us without fearing for their lives." Inu places a hand on Damien's shoulder. "I trust that you can understand this?" Inu looked up into Damien's face, but there was no emotion or recognition there. "What is your purpose here, if not to want the Power that comes with bringing pain and suffering? " Inu stood up. He felt his pockets and with some relief, found his wand. He was irritated with the thought of it still lying on the floor of that filthy mudblood venue. He held it in his hand for a moment. He looked back at Damien, who was now looking at him.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Friday 13 February 2009 4:16:34pm

Damien had one simple answer to that question. "Inu," he said, pointing his finger at the big man in charge. "Unlike you, the power over one's life does not interest me in the slightest. That is why I have not already challenged you for head of the gang, because I don't care for power. What I do care for, and the reason I joined this gang is because the look of pain, not mild pain, but intense, undescribable pain, is," he sighed in relief for dramatic effect, waving his hands in towards himself, "enthralling. You feel this thrill yourself, no? But you also enjoy the fact that you have the power to make it so. I choose to cause the pain because there is no better way to view pain than up close and personal, and there are few ways to to view intense pain without causing it yourself. I chose the easiest way to view pain up close and personal, by causing it myself." Ok, it wasn't that simple, but to him, it was.

Then, he added, "And may I suggest that you lead the way? You know Kaba's habits much better than myself."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 7 April 2009 2:31:30pm

Inu stood quietly for a moment. The night seemed to fall into a void of tense silence. He stared at Damien, and if looks could kill, Damien would be gone. Then Inu's face softened and a wide grin spread across his face. He reached out to Damien and took Damien's face in his big hands. "Come then! To hell with it! I am dying for a decent hunt, and you never disappoint me Damien!" He patted Damiens cheek with one hand before letting him go. "Now, let's see." he looked off into the distance, and then without looking back at Damien he said, "Follow me."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 15 April 2009 7:47:04am

It was times like this that reminded Damien of why he was afraid of Chi Inu. During that tense moment, Damien might have appeared strong, but on the inside, he was about ready to wet his pants. Chi Inu was just that scary. Even when Inu suddenly became all care-free, it still scared Damien. It always had, and probably always would. Luckily though, Inu semed like he was going to let it slide this time.

As soon as Inu set off, Damien set off after him, being careful to never let Inu out of his sight. Whenever that happened, it wasn't a pleasant experience for him. So, he made sure he kept up with the leader.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 19 April 2009 2:50:07pm

Ouki Kaba felt the brute force of a drunken and was knocked forward, spilling her drink. The glass dropped to the floor with a smash, which of course was drowned out by the very very loud music. She stared down at the wasted drink, and then muttering a spell she shook her hands. The sticky alcoholic juice flicked off her hands, changing to vapour in the air. She turned around to face whoever decided they had a death wish tonight. The foolish young man was holding his own drink, and his friends were trying to steady him. But, he managed to stumble into Ouki again, this time drenching her with what remained of his large glass of beer. His friends bellowed a loud "Oooo!!!" as he and Ouki paused. Ouki held her hands up, the front of her shirt as well as her silvery hair and her face were all drenched. Temper temper she thought. And as she thought it, the man started to laugh. Then he started to choke. She turned her head and continued her silent attack as she watched with a wicked smile as the man started to turn blue. His friends were laughing, until he turned and grabbed at them, clutching at their shirts, silently begging them to help. One tried to hit his back to clear the airway, but the man had stopped choking now, he was collapsing to the floor. Ouki stepped forward, her cloak whipping past around her legs. She was oddly dressed for a night club. She stood behind the man's friends as they gathered around him. Another of them ran to the bar and tried to tell the waitress to get some help. Ouki extended her hand toward the DJ and the sound went up to almost ear splitting level. No one could hear a thing. No one could here the man's heart stopping. Ouki smiled wider, and caught the eye of one of the man's friends and winked at him. He paused, staring at her. Then she reached over to the bar, pulled out a straw from the bench top and placed it between her lips. The man could not stop watching her. She blew on it, and at that moment, the man on the floor started vomitting water so violently that it knocked bar stools over a few feet away. The man watching Ouki turned to watch the horror, and the man on the floor continued to vomit, lying on his side convulsing with each wave of water spraying from his lungs. Then, in less than a minute, it was all over, and he lay dead, his eyes wide and red and wet, his body still twitching slightly from the trauma. Ouki took turned the straw and started to chew it. Then she turned on her heels and walked out of the club. She flicked her hair back, rubbed her hand across her cloak and shirt and they were dry instantly.
She looked to the left, and then to the right. She pulled out a cigarette and was about to light it when she saw someone very tall waving at her from across the street.
Ms. Elsewhere

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area