emma and daniel??

Have you seen the movies, either in the cinema theatre, or on video or DVD, or thinking of seeing them? Share your views here.

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Snow_Crystal

emma and daniel??

no way, just a rumor
53%
maybe... it is possible
38%
yes definately! It's about time!
9%

Total votes : 53

Postby Weasleys_gurl07 » Thursday 2 June 2005 8:54:06pm

it could be possible but i don't think so they are probably friends but thats all no more than that. plus i don't think it would ever workout
Weasleys_gurl07
Fourth Year

Postby Snow_Crystal » Wednesday 7 September 2005 2:30:05pm

Emma has a boyfriend and he was pictured onset with Emma during the filming of GoF though I think they would make quite a sweet couple!
Snow_Crystal
Supreme Chancellor of the Gryffindor Messenger Service and Head of the Hogwarts Owlery

Postby Asphodel » Wednesday 9 November 2005 3:35:18am

Plausible, yes, likely, no. Emman and Dan look good together. That is probably the only reason magazines say they are in love. I doubt it, but don't deny it.
Asphodel
Head of the Department of Mysteries

Postby Barny The Barn » Wednesday 9 November 2005 1:05:16pm

Dan said in an interview at the weekend that the first time he met Emma he fancied her. They get on really well apparently but he said it would feel incestuous now because they are almost like brother and sister.

Although I think that's they are the makings of a good relationship - feeling so comfortably around someone is absolutely key. If they feel like that around each other then who knows?

They seem really nice together.
Barny The Barn
Fifth Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Asphodel » Thursday 10 November 2005 2:00:53am

They don't seem to me like they are fit for each other. They just seem like good friends.
Asphodel
Head of the Department of Mysteries

Postby danemma_4ever » Friday 8 December 2006 4:06:29am

I think its really possible just by looking at the behind the scenes of harry potter,even if they say they are just friends well their actions say different thing,anyway "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS."

I know harry & hermione will definitely not end up together on hp films but in real life im pretty sure its POSSIBLE really really POSSIBLE.
danemma_4ever
Second Year

Re: emma and daniel??

Postby vixy » Saturday 5 July 2008 4:10:25pm

They do kinda look like a gd couple, but after all thats not for me to decide :P I have my own love life to look after :D
vixy
First Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby salemboy » Saturday 19 July 2008 8:00:41am

Honestly, I find it very unlikely that Dan and Emma are together. I honestly don't know what either of them are actually like, because I don't really care about them outside of movies, but I still don't think that the two would get together. Also, even if they get together, even now, they'd still be too young for it to be called love.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Snow_Crystal » Monday 15 September 2008 1:09:29pm

I met my husband when I was 16, we got together at 18 and married when we were 27, we had a baby girl last year and we'll have been together for 14 years next month. When we got together I think we knew after about a couple of months that it was love.

Don't underestimate it's power, when it gets you for real, it gets you!

Snow!

PS If you're trying to work out how old we are now, the answer is 32!
Snow_Crystal
Supreme Chancellor of the Gryffindor Messenger Service and Head of the Hogwarts Owlery

Previous

Return to The Movies