Which Power

A forum for discussion of NBC's Heroes series.

Moderator: *Riley*

Which Power Would You Have ?

Healing
44%
Time Teleportation
22%
Predicting Images
No votes
Electrical Controlling
11%
Dream Telling
No votes
Other (Specify)
22%

Total votes : 9

Which Power

Postby *Riley* » Thursday 9 October 2008 10:59:41am

I set this poll up to see what power you would have, I voted Healing for obvious reasons. If you got any physical pain it would be no sweat in recovering, but it would be just the immunity that gets me.
If you clicked 'Other' please specify, I tried to list all powers but I may of been a bit skimpy on some.
Happy Polling! :grin:
*Riley*
Keeper of the Keys and Dragon Tamer Of The West

Re: Which Power

Postby Paul » Saturday 11 October 2008 10:52:44pm

I'd have to go for healing too. Shot me or stab me with a sword and it doesn't matter much to me - I'm still going! It may not immediately seem to have the world-changing powers of Time Teleportation (which would be my second choice) or of other abilities, but you can still save people from burning buildings or "take a bullet" for someone rather than have someone else shot.
Paul
Minister of Magic and Headmaster of Hogwarts

Location: Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, England

Postby *Riley* » Sunday 12 October 2008 1:56:37am

Paul wrote:I'd have to go for healing too. Shot me or stab me with a sword and it doesn't matter much to me - I'm still going! It may not immediately seem to have the world-changing powers of Time Teleportation (which would be my second choice) or of other abilities, but you can still save people from burning buildings or "take a bullet" for someone rather than have someone else shot.

Exactly.
Also, enemies (which I seem to have alot of) could not hurt you in any way. The only con I could think of was if somebody hurt your family because they know you couldn't die.
Wait, another con. Living forever could be bad, everyone you love would die while you still live, you'd see everything ( word dying, aliens etc..) and could do nothing to help.
*Riley*

Postby Broccoli » Friday 17 October 2008 9:59:30pm

I voted Time Teleportation because I have always been attracted to the topic. I'm not particularly interested in changing events, but I find it nice to be able to "visit" the past. Space Teleportation is a cool thing too!

By the way, it was a great idea to start this section!
Broccoli
Slytherin Prefect, Healer at St Mungo's and Slytherin Chaser

Postby salemboy » Friday 24 October 2008 9:14:50am

Ekeltricity all the way. Ekeltricity can do so much. It can destroy your brain, or it can start your heart. Who needs a generator when you can simply power your house through a constant flow of energy? Definitely Ekeltricity.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby *Riley* » Saturday 29 November 2008 12:48:58am

Ekeltricity is a definate no for me.
I hate electricity and every aspect of it. The only good part is it powers my computer :razz:
Definately healing still, I would love to heal the broken arm I have right now. Eurgh, it's horrible.
*Riley*

Postby FortisUmbra » Saturday 21 November 2009 7:02:59pm

I selected other because i think in a world were so many people have powers i would like the power to stop others from using powers like "The Haitian". i also think it is neet that he can make people forget what every he wants.
FortisUmbra
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 22 November 2009 4:07:50pm

salemboy wrote:Ekeltricity all the way. Ekeltricity can do so much. It can destroy your brain, or it can start your heart. Who needs a generator when you can simply power your house through a constant flow of energy? Definitely Ekeltricity.

And now you get to play that out in other universe rpg! yay!!! Just watched the movie PUSH excellent little research for the powers being used in Parst City.. thus far! Come and join in everyone! (am I allowed to advertise RPG in here? Well it is about Super heros!)
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby salemboy » Monday 23 November 2009 9:57:06am

And I'm having fun playing him. Although, you have left me in a difficult situation. I normally would have had my character join in the fight.

Anyways, yeah, I get to explore the powers of ekeltricity in ways that wizard nor muggle could possibly imagine. Can't wait!
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Return to Heroes