In Moonlight's Shadow

Are you a budding writer? If you have any ideas for Harry potter plots, share them here. Who knows, JK Rowling may take a look and use your ideas in her next book!

Moderators: DucksRMagical, Phoenix in the Ashes, Un'Anima Persa

Re: In Moonlight's Shadow

Postby Wratha » Monday 28 September 2009 10:15:36pm

That was great Duckie!! Must admit to a few tears shed reading the last chapter (yup I'm one of those numpties who cries over happy stuff, though I think it was because it was so poignant).
As for my opinion on the whole thing, I think it was really well written and also noticed it improved as it went along, kind of hard to explain but the last third of the chapters or so seemed to read/move faster like they had been professionally edited or something. I'm guessing it was because I'd got to "know" the characters by this stage and all the introductions and explanations were already done.
Also met my personal standard of a good read, found myself thinking of the characters whilst doing other things and occasionally spotting actors on the tv who I thought could play them in a movie lol! :grin:

I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel :jump:
Wratha
Fourth Year

Re: In Moonlight's Shadow

Postby GryffindorAnimagus » Saturday 5 June 2010 2:01:47am

I absolutely loved this story. I was crying during parts of it but it was very well written.
GryffindorAnimagus
Second Year

Previous

Return to Share your own Harry Potter Fan Fiction