A funny thing happen, on the way to exams...

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

A funny thing happen, on the way to exams...

Postby b.scheller » Tuesday 13 December 2005 8:05:03am

Well, I'm in second year of political science at university. Right now, as you probably now are the Winter exams. Of course, all schedules are posted online so each student can check. Well I did, wrote down all the exams on a little piece of paper on the fridge.

Today, was my political philosophy exam. Scheduled from 12-15.00. I drove to school (which is roughly 45 min. on the highway via 120 km/hr) and once I got there. I checked the little exam schedule notice board, just to check which gym I would be having my exam in. It turns out, that the exam wasn't scheduled for 12-15.00 but for 16.00-17.00.

My heart skipped a beat, not out of joy, but because I had been dead set on thinking that it was from 12-15.00 and perhaps I might have made another mistake and wrote down the wrong day. Of course that was just pure panicking and in fact I wrote down the correct day.

None the less, it's only 10.20 and I'm stuck here for the next 5 hours and 40 minutes. I'm not going to bother to go home, it's just a waste of gas and time.
b.scheller
Seventh Year

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Tuesday 13 December 2005 4:01:10pm

Lol, Well at least you didn't turn up late...it's a good thing that...

Hehe, well I hope you did well!!! :grin:
Scarlet Lioness
Keeper of the Claws, Co-Owner of the Juice Bar and Prefect of Gryffindor

Postby Broccoli » Thursday 15 December 2005 8:34:56am

I frequently make mistakes like this one, looking at the wrong line or just having some other thoughts.

Good luck with the exams!
Broccoli
Slytherin Prefect, Healer at St Mungo's and Slytherin Chaser

Return to The Great Hall