RPG: Dark Times [Suspended]

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Postby DucksRMagical » Monday 23 April 2007 9:12:55pm

"Okay, Sirius," Alaina says to her friend, while thinking she's officially gone mad. "But we should probably get ready to go to Diagon Alley."
DucksRMagical
Ambassador to the Land of Ducks.

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Monday 23 April 2007 11:07:01pm

"Yeah, I guess so." said Celistine, a look of disapointment on her face as she let Sirius down. When she was done she walked over to a tiny doll sized spiral staircase in the corner of her room. She shrunk more and more as she got closer. When she got to the very edge Celistine was the size of a doll herself. Then she walked up it and dissipeared from veiw. "Come on up and we can find something to wear."
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby DucksRMagical » Monday 23 April 2007 11:56:46pm

Alaina stared at Celistine as she shrunk. Now that was something she'd never seen before. She realized she was enjoying living in a magical household more every minute.

"Okay, but I brought my own clothes, yours won't fit me," Alaina told her friend as she walked toward the doll-sized staircase. "Whoa, this is crazy!" Alaina shouted as she shrunk to the size of a doll.
DucksRMagical

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 24 April 2007 1:34:12am

"You'll get used to it!" Celistine responded in a muffled voice. She was immersed in a huge room full of clothes, and Celistine was now trying to retreive her beloved turquoise ensemble.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby GodrictheGriffon » Saturday 28 April 2007 1:16:35pm

"This is nothing,"retorted Sirius,"I once stepped on this little glass ball and it caused me to be taller than the tallest giant. I have it right here in my pocket."
GodrictheGriffon
Unspeakable and Princess of Polar Bears

Location: Beside the veil, waiting for Sirius.... And Midnight! I wonder how long your location can be?....

Postby DucksRMagical » Saturday 28 April 2007 1:21:04pm

"Cool!" Alaina shouted when she heard about Sirius's rock. "But we probably shouldn't use it in here." Alaina put on her green robes. "I'm ready to go!"
DucksRMagical

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Saturday 28 April 2007 5:31:24pm

"You shouldn't use that here." Celistine said, eyeing Sirius's ball. "I can't tell you why, but... just- just don't."
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby GodrictheGriffon » Sunday 29 April 2007 9:02:36pm

"I wouldn't anyways."said Sirius haughtily,"I can only use it in private.
GodrictheGriffon

Location: Beside the veil, waiting for Sirius.... And Midnight! I wonder how long your location can be?....

Postby DucksRMagical » Monday 30 April 2007 1:17:20am

"Okay, then! Well, can we go now?" Alaina asked impatiently. "I haven't been to Diagon Alley in ages! Is your mom going to come with us, Celistine?"
DucksRMagical

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Monday 30 April 2007 9:08:59pm

"Yeah." Celistine replied, making sure her hat was lopsided. "Let's go find my mom. And again, don't touch anything, especially the ceiling."
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Monday 9 July 2007 11:17:13pm

As they walked back down the spiral staircase leading to Celistine's room, her mother called them into to livingroom.

"Sorry guys, I can't go to Diagon Alley. They need me at work. I'll give you some money, Celistine, and trust that you won't spend it all at Weasley's Wizard Weezes. You won't, will you?"
"No." Celistine said innocently, giving her mother a hug while exchanging glances with her friends. "See you in a bit." She said to them. Then she walked over to the fire already crackling in the grate and threw some floo powder in. "Diagon Alley!" she said loudly. Celistine had one last glimpse of her livingroom before spinning away in a whirlwind of light and sound and then landing gracefully into another grate.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby DucksRMagical » Tuesday 10 July 2007 3:52:23am

Alaina waited behind Cellistine as she went into the fire. She giggled a little because she knew Cellistine would spend all the money at Weasley's Wizard Weezes.

Alaina grabbed some floo powder and threw it into the fire. "Diagon Alley!" She shouted as she walked into the fire and disappeared.
DucksRMagical

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 10 July 2007 9:43:58pm

Celistine turned around to find Alaina landing in the fireplace she had just left. "Hi," she said. "I'm glad you landed in the right grate. Once Sirius comes we can go spend all my mum's money on Weasley's Wizard's Weezes products, and give a certain someone a special surprise when we get back to Hogwarts." Celistine gave Alaina a meaningful glance. Someone in Celistine's year had been teasing all of them for quite a long time now. "I need something to do besides study for my O.W.L.s next year" Celistine said, a mischeivious smile on her face.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby GodrictheGriffon » Wednesday 11 July 2007 3:48:04pm

Sirius fell face first out of the fire, knocking Alaina down.
"That was fun! Let's do it again!,"she cried, looking around at the Leaky Cauldron."Come on! Let's go to the Weasley's shop."
GodrictheGriffon

Postby DucksRMagical » Wednesday 11 July 2007 9:25:39pm

"Ouch!" Alaina shouted, as she got back up off the floor. "Yeah, let's go to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes."
DucksRMagical

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area