RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 13 August 2009 6:33:56pm

Inu looked down into Yuta's face, resigning to the fact that he would forever be the vault for her secrets. He knew trying to erase the memory wouldn't do because with the right spells, they could be withdrawn. Inu was willing to protect Yuta's secrets, even to his own death. It just so happened he would die before he would let anyone forcefully make him do anything anyway. He answered each question with a prompt and clear "Yes, I will."
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Friday 14 August 2009 2:51:39am

As Inu confirmed Neko's words, saying that yes, he would protect her secrets to the death, Yuta felt everything around them tauten; the tension, if at all possible, getting thicker. Firey tendrils wrapped themselves around their interlocked hands. As they glowed bright for an instant, then faded, Yuta was suddenly aware that there was no noise coming from the outside world. At all. No car horns, no humming of electronics, no buzzing lights. And with this realization, Yuta slipped from the trance-like state from which they'd all unknowingly fallen into, and suddenly it was just a bright morning in an average hotel again.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 14 August 2009 3:23:16pm

Inu released his grip on Yuta's arm; he was sure it would leave a large bruise, he was squeezing that hard. AS he did so, his body released the breath he had been holding, and he exhailed loudly. Then, all at once his head started to hurt so much that it felt like it was going to split right down the middle. He fell to his knees, his hand slipping out of the ribbon binding. Yuta's hand was still extended toward him. Inu clutched at his ears. "Owww... what's happening?" he moaned. And before anyone could respond it was all over. He blinked, bringing his hands down to his sides, and looked up at Yuta.
"They are gone. I can't find them! I can't even think about them!" Inu looked up, as if trying to peer into the window of his mind. He pulled out his wand and aimed it at his temple. A thin, black string of liquid coiled out of his pores and into the air. He tossed it to Yuta, testing the power of the vow. "Are they in there at all? If they are even remotely readable we need to do another vow." Yuta received the coil that was Inu's memory of her secrets.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Friday 14 August 2009 5:43:24pm

Yuta quickly got over the shock of Inu's collapse and peered at Inu's memory. Creating a make-shift pensieve from a coffee mug, Yuta prodded the memory with her wand and watched closely. "It is safe," she said, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding, "Safe as can be expected."
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 15 August 2009 5:29:56pm

"Good." Inu turned to Neko. "We have been contacted by Ouki and Damien. I would like to meet them at the orginal meeting place. With Yuta's secrets safe, she is willing to come with me. Will you come with me too?" Inu stood up as he said this, approaching Neko delicately. "It is time that we reformed, and worked out what our plans are... what to do next. It is no good lingering like this. If it is to be that the six cannot exist again, so be it. But I want to explore our options." Inu's eyes were alive with hope, no matter how indifferent his words were. "What do you say?" he took Neko's hand.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Sunday 16 August 2009 3:09:55pm

Neko had almost stumbled backwards a step when the noise of the Muggle world once more assaulted her ears, washing over her like a wave of cold water. The backlash was that the sound in the room was momentarily muted, so when Inu dropped to his knees with hands clutched over his ears it was in silence and almost surreal- though the flip her stomach seemed to do was painfully real.

It wasn’t until he stood up again and approached her that she could hear him, everything falling back into its rightful place. And when he asked if she would accompany him, she almost laughed. But didn’t, not at him. His touch was oddly warm as his hand easily enveloped her own as she looked deep into those eyes and murmured the few words necessary.

“Of course I will come, Inu.”
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 18 August 2009 2:47:22pm

Inu smiled widely. Then he pounced forward and gathered up Neko, spun her around, kissed her, and set her back down. "We leave tonight!" he delared, and he tapped the tip of Yuta's nose as he walked over to the phone. He pulled out his wallet and from that he took out a gold card. He picked up the phone. "First Class, of course?" he said more than asked. He started to dial.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 18 August 2009 3:57:06pm

Damien looked at their hideout. It was an ancient Japanese castle, with a Zen garden in front of it, having a few leaves scattered around it, but otherwise in pristine condition. He walked up to the main sliding door, and opened it. The castle was amazingly furnished, already. Removing his shoes, Damien walked in and removed his shoes. Setting his suitcase in the entrance-way, he walked into the main room.

Tatami mats covered the floors, and the walls were adorned with ancient Japanese relics. In the far corner of the room, Damien could see a small shrine. The low-set table in the center was covered in a silk cloth, lined in a golden fabric. Next to it were several pillows, fashioned in the same way as the table-cloth. There were already two bowls of ramen on the table. Somebody was already here.

Damien heard the sound of rushing water. As he walked to the other side of the room, where there was a door, the sound got louder. Damien opened the door to see a breathtaking sight.

A large waterfall, easily over a hundred feet tall, rose up the mountain as water cascaded down it in giant waves. Sunlight created rainbows through the mist from the waterfall running into a pool. The pool itself was several meters wide, and was constantly moving and rippling. He saw Ouki crouching at the edge of the pool, apparently talking to somebody. When she stood up, Damien saw what it was. A house-elf.

Ouki noticed Damien, and ran to him, slipped along the way, and accidentally fell into his arms. She blushed as Damien chuckled and put her upright. "Who's the house-elf?"

"It's Inu's," Ouki replied. "She's the one who cleaned everything." She smiled. "She's really a kind fellow. Go talk to her."

Damien walked over to the elf, his clothes already wet from the mist the waterfall was giving off. As he neared, the house-elf sqeaked, in the high-pitched voice only a female house-elf could maintain "You must be another one of Inu's friends." The tennis-ball eyes were gleaming with excitement. "This is the first time Master Inu has introduced me to any of you. It is an honor, sir, an absolute honor."

Smiling, Damien patted the elf on the head and asked, "What would be your name?"

"Yuki, sir. Yuki Inu. Now, Master-"

"Damien."

"Master Damien, Master Inu has told me to treat his guests like masters, so your wish is my command." Yuki's squeaky voice was giving Damien a head-ache. "I shall bring your and Mistress' luggage up to your rooms while you eat Ramen."

Damien smiled. "That would be nice. Thank you." He immediately knew he made a mistake when Yuki squealed in delight.

"YOUR SO VERY WELCOME, MASTER DAMIEN. SO, SO, VERY WELCOME!!!" Then the little elf began running to put away the baggage.

Walking back to Ouki, Damien shook his head. "I always make that mistake around house-elves. So brain-washed they are, that they get all excited by the slightest Wizarding courtesy." Then he said, "Let's eat, and then let's explore this place."
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 18 August 2009 4:19:53pm

Ouki pushed the ramen into her mouth, slurping the noodles and savering the taste. "This brings back memories." She said, looking into the bowl she was holding in her hand. "Only, a much better view." She and Damien were sitting together on a futon couch next to the window, admiring the view. She was facing him, her legs extended so they entwined Damiens. Her eyes wandered from the window to the clock on the wall. She stared at it, and then stood up for a closer look.

"Damien, look at this!" she called, admiring the clock. It was a family clock, and on it were four names. Chi, Noemi, Nubutada and Mizumi. Nubutada and Mizumi were aligned together at a part of the clock that said "Forest", and Chi was around to another part that said "Traveling". The one hand that read Noemi had dropped limply to where the number six usually sits. But the location name in that circle had faded away.

"So strange." Ouki muttered, and touched the hand. "It must be faulty. Who are these people?"
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 18 August 2009 4:48:26pm

Damien saw the clock, and wondered why Inu would even keep a clock like that. It was strange. Why would Inu keep a clock of his family on the hideout wall. Surely, he would take it down once he saw it up. And probably punish Yuki. "You know, Ouki, I honestly don't know. We'll have to ask him when he gets here. But until then," He got up, pulling Ouki with him. "Let's go look around!"
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 20 August 2009 1:36:19pm

Chi and Neko and Yuta had arrived in Hiroshima just after 5pm. The three disguised themselves and found their way to a wizarding market near the heart of the city, it's sister market was Diagon Alley in London. They gathered supplies discretely, and then went out into the muggle community where they organised to stay the night at a grand hotel. Thanks to the confundus charm, they didn't have to pay. Neko and Yuta went through the boutique shops in the lobby, picking out dresses and jewels to take with them. Chi watched them. They were becoming such good friends, and he realised how much girls needed each other for just such occassions. He loved to buy Neko things; it excited him to make her blush with gratitude and modesty. He was definately in love with her. Chi looked around the shop at the muggles. They had been keeping such a low profile, they hadn't hunted in ages. Chi had even surpressed his Werewolf transformation so as not to harm the girls. They simply locked him up on the full moon, casting a spell to sound proof the room. Then when it was all over, they would cast a reconstuction spell to fix the damage. Chi cringed. He was so badly scarred from harming himself, he wondered how Neko could stand it. He tried very hard to avoid clawing at his face, but his chest and legs and back were tracks of white, red and purple scarring. Midnight chimmed on the clock by front reception.

"I'm off to bed, ladies. " Chi yawned. "Remember, we have a train to catch at 6am" And he went to the elevator. Chi continued to think on his killing dry spell as a woman entered the elevator and the door closed with the two inside.

She was tall because of the high heel boots she wore, and her dress was so short, it only just covered her bottom. Her hair was long and black and it fell loose in waves down her back to her waist. She smelled like Bourbon and strawberries. She rummaged through her small handbag and took out her lipstick which she opened and applies to her lips using the mirrors on the elevator wall. She wasn't steady on her feet; she was quite intoxicated. She noticed Chi staring at her. "Hi." she said into the mirror at him, and winked. Then she turned around and leaned on the glass wall, and Chi couldn't help noticing the dress was very flattering on her chest. He laughed in spite of himself. The girl frowned. "What?"

"Oh, I was just looking..." Chi said and approached her. The elevator buttons were next to the girl, and her pushed the stop button, and at the same time he put his hand out, blocking her from restarting the lift. His face was close to hers. He simply looked at her with a challenging expression.

"Oh!" she gasped, and brought her hand up to her throat. Chi smiled and reached into his cloak where he stored a jagged knife. He plunged it into the girls stomach and forced himself against her and the knife, so she could not collapse. Her eyes were wide with pain and terror. Her mouth dropped open. "Ah... ah...." she choked, and then blood started pooling on he corner of her lips. Chi leaned forward and sucked on her lips, tasting the blood. He leaned back and saw the increased horror on her face because he knew his mouth was red with her blood. Her body started to convulse. He withdrew the knife and this time brought it down twice into her chest, causing her to finally fall to he floor. She turned over and tried to crawl away; but there was nowhere but the corners. She pulled herself up the mirrors, her blood smearing the walls. She turned around. "Please... " she pleaded, her hands in front of her. She fell to her knees. Chi walked up to her.

"Alright." he said simply, and he moved around behind her, grabbing her hair. He pulled back her head, put the knife to her throat and sliced her throat fatally. then he let go and let her fall onto her face. He took a deep breath, breathing in the fear, the smell of blood, and listening to the last flutters of her heart. It was better than a stiff drink, he decided. Then he pressed the stop button again, and by the time he had cleaned up the mess, the elevator had arrived at the woman's floor. No one was there, so it carried on to his. He looked up at the surveilence cameras and smiled. He had confunded the staff at reception to check on the security. The elevator cameras were only for show.

chi left the lift, smiling to himself. He had left the girls body on the top of the lift for someone to find.. or to smell soon enough. But they would be gone before that happened. As he got ready for bed, he wondered if he should tell the girls about it. Or maybe they too had their own little secrets.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Thursday 20 August 2009 4:36:07pm

Yuta was strangely delighted at all the time spent in muggle shops. It took her back to a lost childhood everytime she gasped excitedly over a certain piece of shopping. And what a friend she had found in Neko! Before, Yuta had always been a sort of outcast-by-choice among the Six; there out of necessity, with nothing in her emotions that made her want to stay. Her membership in the Six had been a convenience, a decision made to protect her...Hobbies, if you will. But now, all of that had changed. She had friends now, a concept that was a bit unfamiliar to her, having grown up on the streets with only minions, allies, and superiors, all of which she either used for her own ends or who used her for their's. And whenever she had thought she had finally found someone she could fully trust, they always betrayed her in the end. Would Neko and Inu do the same? Yuta didn't think so, and fervently hoped she was right.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 21 August 2009 4:01:24am

Ouki followed Damien up the stairs and observed some of the pictures on the wall. They were wizarding pictures of scenic places, and the water was flowing and the wind was catching the trees and grass. Ouki looked closely at one of them. "The is.... I think this is in America." she said, distantly.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Friday 21 August 2009 1:46:46pm

Damien looked at the picture. "Hmmm... it would seem that it is." He looked around the room. it was just a room for pictures. Many of them depicted multiple places in the world, ranging from Niagara Falls to The Great Wall of China. Perhaps they were done by Inu's family. Or he could have simply taken them from a family he'd murdered.

He went up the next flight of stairs. This floor had a hall-way, also adorned with several paintings, and the actual wallpaper was a big painting of a field. The field itself was moving with the wind, giving the hall a nice, open feeling, despite its cramped conditions. The hall had two doors in it, both of which stood out as they were not painted.

Suddenly, one opened and out stepped Yuki. Seeing Damien, she ran over to him, exclaiming, "Your Room, Master Damien, your room." She dragged Damien over to the door on the right, and opened it. Damien gasped in awe as he entered. The room's wall was painted like the beach, Damien was almost able to hear the waves crash upon the Florida-style beach. Wave after detailed wave washed upon the shore, the grains of sand shifting with the tide, each second having a million details change.

It took him a second to realize that the bed was charmed to show what the wall would, and even the cabinet. "Who- did this?" he quietly mumbled.

"It was I," the Elf squeaked from behind him.

Damien turned to face the elf. "You painted and enchanted this?"

Yuki nodded. "Along with all of the other paintings in the house," she squeaked. "Master Inu leaves me alone for months at a time, rarely coming to visit. During the meantime, I paint and enchant the paintings, as cleaning the house only takes me a few minutes."

Damien looked around. "I didn't know-"

"That House-elves could do this?" Yuki smiled. "We have our own magic, and when we have enough time, we can explore and exercise it. I was going to paint the entire house like this, but you two came before I had the chance. Everything above the second floor is painted like this, though. I hope you enjoy it, Master."

Damien smiled. "It's amazing." Then he leaned out of the door and yelled, "Ouki, come look at this!"
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 21 August 2009 2:28:44pm

Ouki ascended to the third floor up another set of stairs and was taken aback by what she saw. She continued to stare at the living art work as she moved down the cooridor and over to an opening in the wall, which turned out to be a bedroom. She saw Damien and walked over to him in a daze, taking his arm and steadying herself. She pressed herself against his chest, staring still at the beauty alll around her. "This... I've never seen anything like it. Even when I was a child in the most natural and beautiful parts of Japan... "she looked up at Damien, who was looking down. She followed his gaze and saw Yuki staring up at them; she was beaming. "
"I'm so glad you like it, Mistress Ouki!!!" she squealed. "And may I say, the two of you make a handsome couple. I'm so glad for you both!" Yuki's smile faultered for a moment, as if a thought had just occured to her, but she quickly recovered and spoke again. " I shall go make some more food. The baths are through there," she pointed toward the far wall. "It's really quite beautiful, you can look at the paintings from both sides of the walls. Someitmes, animals come into the pictures..... I have put your bags away in the wardrobe, and the bed is there, when you need it." she said this with a wink. Then, with a loud snap, she was gone.

Ouki looked up into Damien's face. "This is devine!" she squealed. She danced around the room, spinning and laughing. "What a new start. This is SO our room.... I mean..." Ouki's pale cheeks flushed pink. "Oh, I mean, if you want to share. Of course, there are heaps of rooms in this place. We could probably have our own. " Ouki reached behind her neck nervously, then walked quickly over to her bags, rummaging through them for her bath robe. "So ya, I'll be trying out these baths then? Ok." She shook her head, obviously flustered and embarrassed. She and Damien had shared everything before, but now, with all this space and wealth, they could have their own space again. Did Damien want that? Did she for that matter? Damien still had so many little secret things he liked to organise and secret supplies he never explained the uses for to her. She could not be in his face all the time. He needed his space. She promised herself she would understand if he chose to keep his own room.
Ms. Elsewhere

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area