RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby salemboy » Monday 31 August 2009 2:55:41pm

"Yes, this could be another one of our secret spots," Damien assured her, giving her a quick squeeze. "And we won't tell a soul, it'll just be our little secret." The fire was now warming them entirely, making him content and a bit tired. Within seconds, he fell asleep.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 31 August 2009 3:04:46pm

Ouki marveled at how easily Damien could fall asleep. He would probably be able to sleep in the middle of a war, if he felt the need. She turned so that Damien was curled up against her back, and she dragged his arm over her and held his hand. the temperature was so comfortable, and soon she was weary too. So much for play... the swimming had tired her right out.. and the fruit... made her whole body feel pleasant. She blinked once... twice... and her eyes stayed closed as she slipped away, wondering like she did when she was a child who would watch the fire while they slept....
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby salemboy » Monday 31 August 2009 3:47:07pm

He could see the wasteland again. He had been through this dream so many times, and yet it still instilled a deep sense of dread within him.

He could see the wasteland again. He had been through this dream so many times, and yet it still instilled a deep sense of dread within him. He could see hundreds, no, thousands of bodies lying all over the place. Yet, this time, only one was moving towards him. It was a woman, quite older than he was. She was walking towards him, moaning, a knife in her hand. As she got closer, Damien recognized her face. It was Belinda!

Walking up to him, she looked him in the eye, and asked, "Why did you kill us, Damien?" Then she plunged the knife into his chest.

Damien woke up with a start, accidentally kicking out a little. He was sweating again, making him feel sticky.

"Damien," he heard Ouki say. "What are you having these nightmares about?"

Damien didn't want to tell her, because honestly, he didn't know. He squeezed her tighter and kissed her cheek. "I don't know..."
Last edited by FawkesthePhoenix on Monday 31 August 2009 5:18:47pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged the double post together
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 31 August 2009 3:55:25pm

Damien didn't know it, but Ouki knew Damien wasn't sleeping well. She felt his anguish, and she was worried about him. She had decided that once they got back to normal, and started killing again, that he would feel better. Too much idle time made the mind tick over, she was sure of that. If she thought too much, she might just hear her concience. And then she'd have to stab it in the eye and send it screaming. She smiled and cuddled back in with Damien. She hoped her dreams would rub off on Damien. They were sweet ones of the two of them, and they dominated her sleep now. She liked that very much. Almost as much as killing... almost. She fell asleep once more, warm and safe.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 1 September 2009 11:16:24am

Damien had killed hundreds of people, made them do things in exchange for their lives that they would never do otherwise. He could master a dog with the Imperius curse. His level of potioneering was impossible to match. And yet, he could not master his dreams. Every night, it was the same dream, varying every time to tailor to the actions he did that day. He just wished they would go away.

But they didn't. Every time he slept, even if he just dozed off for a little while, his mind would be assaulted by those nightmares. Even as he snuggled in close to Ouki, he refused to fall asleep, for fear of another nightmare returning. He merely lay there, awake, feeling the warmth of the fire.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 1 September 2009 1:39:17pm

Ouki turned over, sensing from Damien's tense body and fast breathing that he was awake - and stressed. She turned over and lifted herself up on one elbow so she could look at him. He stared back at her. She moved his hair out of his eyes, and traced the line of his jaw down to his neck. "Sit up." She instructed, and did so herself. He moved to sit up, and she postioned herself behind him.

She began pressing on his shoulders, finding pressure points that sent him groaning. "Did I hurt you?" She asked. He grabbed her hand back and put it on his shoulders again. She continued to massage his shoulders, rolling her slender fingers into his muscles, loosening his muscles so much that he leaned back against her, almost totally relaxed. She breathed him in deeply, loving his smell. She loved that she was making him feel this way, it was not easy to relax him.
"Now breathe like me.." she said into his ear, and she took a deep breath through her nose and then exhailed slowly through her mouth, her hot breath on his neck. The flesh there responded and Damien shivered slightly. She put her arm across his chest as she knelt behind him, breathing the same, waiting for him to join her rhythyms. He moved to turn around.
"No." she said. "For now.. just breathe. " and then he did breathe like she has asked him to. He became focused. He became peaceful. "Imagine a place where nothing can reach you. Where there is only peace. Breathe. Take yourself there. If I can't be there with you, I will be happy knowing you are there. Breathe. Find that place, Damien..." she almost whispered in his ear. They were breathing slow and steady now, the air was so thick and humid, but it felt good. And the sound of the water and fire was all that filled their ears. Ouki closed her eyes and allowed every part of her senses to be filled.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 1 September 2009 1:54:45pm

Damien fell into a trance, searching through his mind for his special place. A place to be free and happy. Without care... Then he saw it, his paradise. His wonderful paradise for him, and him alone. "Ouki," he started. "I-I see my paradise."

Ouki kept massaging him. "Don't share it with me. Just think of it. Relax."

"But-Ouki, I see my paradise. My paradise-" he turned around to face her, even though she tried to stop him. He looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes were looking into his, their beauty unparalleled by anything he'd ever seen. "Ouki, my paradise is with you."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 1 September 2009 2:03:11pm

Ouki's steady breathing switched quickly to fast and excited. Her eyes welled up with moisture. She threw her arms around Damien and wrapped her body around his. She sobbed and held him tightly. She was so honoured, so happy, so ....
"I love you." She said into his neck, and she looked into his face again, grabbing it between both of her hands. She was sitting on his lap so he was a little beneath her, and she kissed him as hard as she could, closing her eyes, taking in breath after breath. She pushed him down and kissed him even more. They rolled around on the mossy ground, oblivious to the paradise that was all around them because they were so caught up in what was only theirs. Ouki felt more joy than she had ever felt in her life. She released her lips from his for a moment to say,
"If paradise is with me, dearest, then I will always be with you..."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 2 September 2009 11:44:34am

"And I with you," Damien replied before they began snogging once again. Laying down, the held eachother close, not willing to let go of eachother, wanting to spend every possible moment together. Stroking Ouki's hair, Damien whispered to her, "I will always, always love you, Ouki. Through thick and thin, through good and bad. I will always love you."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 2 September 2009 12:59:35pm

Ouki woke up, the hair around her face sticking to her sweaty skin. She felt one strand was stuck to her lip, and she pulled it free. She lifted her head and looked around. They were still in the cave, and the air was still deliciously humid and hot. She shook her head, a bit dazed. And when she tried to sit up, her joints ached. She had no idea about the time; the cave was the same at any time of day. She glanced at the water, trying to see if there was any light coming from where they had swam. Then a thought occured to her that wasnt' her own.
"We have arrived. Be warned." Ouki froze. It was Yuta's voice. She could feel Damien stirring behind her. His hand slid up her thigh to her waist, and paused at the same time she heard the internal message.
"Yuta?? Did you hear that, Damien?"
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 2 September 2009 1:03:04pm

Damien sighed. Wow, what a night. "Yes, I heard..." He snuggled in close to Ouki. "I guess we'd better go soon, and change before they see us in our undies." He smiled mischeivously.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 2 September 2009 1:21:09pm

"Speak for yourself! Come on! We need to move." Ouki stood up and stretched. She eyed the water. "I don't want to go back through there." Damein stood up and stretched too. Ouki took one step forward and wrapped her arms around Damien, resting her hands on the small of his back. She had tucked her wand into her bra, under her arm. She reached up and took Damien's hands as if to begin dancing with him. Then she pictured the waterfall outside the hideout, and led Damien in a full turn before Disapparating.

They arrived on the bank near the Waterfall. It was pitch black. She lost her footing and fell into the freezing water. Lucky it was shallow, she was able to stand up immediately.
"Uhhh! Just what I didn't want to happen!" She gasped. She reached out for something to grab so she could climb out and Damien hands were there, gripping her hips and hoisting her up onto the bank once more. He had jumped in to help her. He caught hold of her when he got out and took her hand. Together they followed the path through the darkness back to the house.

Ouki went inside and switched on the electric light. The whole downstairs area was exposed to outside through full lenght windows around the perimetre. Ouki wrapped her arms around herself, feeling vulnerable.

"when will they arrive? I need to get dressed..." Ouki was still impressed about the internal message Yuta had send, and how Damien seemed so unphased.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 2 September 2009 1:33:18pm

"Come on," Damien motioned for her to come with him. "Let's get changed." They made their way up the stairs of the house, through the room of paintings, and up into the hall, from there and into their room, where they were once again taken away by the beautiful paintings. They were both wet... changing appropriately, they were both in jeans and t-shirts bearing Japanese-style English, which they bought merely for laughs. "You ready too see your boyfriend?" Damien joked.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 2 September 2009 1:48:01pm

"shuddap!" Ouki scoffed, straightening her hair and throwing on her cloak. She decided to cheat a little. "Preshando!" she said, and her hair pressed out sleek and straight over her shoulders and down her back. She looked like a porcelin doll with deep, black hair. Her pale eyes looked back at her, confindent and beautiful. She stared back at them. Something had changed there. Something was definately not the same Ouki that Inu had known before. She wondered if he would still want her, if she was enough like him to be worthy enough to stay with him. She was obsessed, she knew that. Even with their last meeting being a violent one, she lived for Inu like a chld did for her father. Even if he raised his hand to her, Ouki would always be his. Inu's hold on her was still that strong. Ouki felt her breathing increase. She turned and looked at Damien, and her heart swelled. The feeling Damien evoked in her was so much different; it was like nothing else. Not even killing made her feel this way. She felt literally torn apart by the difference in emotions.
"Let's go." she said quietly, brushing past Damien and out of the room.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 2 September 2009 1:58:15pm

Ouki truly looked nervous to see Inu again. It was scary to see how devoted she was to him, yet so scared of him as well. Sometimes, Damien wanted to just ask her to leave him forever... But then he'd see her devotion to him, and not have it in his heart to ask her. So he went with her, and wrapped his arm around her. "Seriously, though. You ready?"
salemboy

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area