RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby salemboy » Thursday 3 September 2009 2:43:12pm

Damien smiled as the house-elf went away. They were always so devoted. It was truly a sight to see. Yuki was absolutely amazing.

Looking down at his watch, Damien saw that it was around ten already. "Hey, Ouki, I'm off to bed. Care to join me?" He yawned.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Q.Araignee » Thursday 3 September 2009 2:47:42pm

He could still make her gasp for breath and catch her off guard, and Neko loved it. She knew the power he held over her, and knew his rough treatment could perhaps look to be a bit too unruly, but it was what she wanted- perhaps, what she needed from her...boyfriend? Well, it would indeed seem that way.

Neko found herself straining to lean her head back enough to see Inu’s face, and squirmed slightly in his grasp. “Well, I’d like to go, but unless you intend on releasing me I can’t do much to change our position now can I?”
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 3 September 2009 3:03:50pm

Inu let her go so suddenly she stumbled, and then he grabbed her again, this lifting her and fitting her legs around his hips. He looked at the group. "We'll be back.. soon." He said, and then he was gone; the sliding door was open to the night. He had moved that fast with Neko in his arms.
When they reached the perimetre of the forest he moved Neko so that her feet were on the ground once more. He could hear her catching her steps, and they ran as fast as they could north. She was running with him, it excited him how much they were alike. She matched him for speed and for stealth as well as for instinct. He stopped at a clearing.
"Listen." he said, putting his hand on Neko's chest. They listened as only they could. The sound was a heart beating. But it was more than that. There was more than one heart. It was a pack. Inu's breathing increased. He spoke softly. "Wolves." he muttered. "A pack. Shall we hunt, or be hunted, or both?" He said into the darkness.

Ouki cast a stern look at Damien. "Hello! Everyone just go here. I think I'll catch up with Yuta. I can show her the rooms too. Besides gorgeous! Yuki is making us some food! Wouldn't you like a midnight snack?" She tilted her head and pouted at Damien; a look that had proved effective to getting her way. "Please. Stay up at least until Buta arrives. We can sleep in tomorrow."
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby salemboy » Thursday 3 September 2009 3:09:23pm

Damien smiled. "Fine, but you have to promise to let me sleep in tomorrow, and that we get to go where I want to go." He'd never explored Fukuoka. It would be fun.
salemboy

Postby Q.Araignee » Thursday 3 September 2009 3:22:41pm

The heartbeats of the pack, so much in sync that one had to listen so very carefully to tell them apart. That slightly skipped beat there, the tell-tale momentary increase as one of them slowed their breathing...it was all there if you but cared to hear it.
Their own breathing was measured and steady, despite the run just now. Neko had hardly noticed that she had shifted a little- just to the extent of her tail, claws and ears- instincts kicking in at the promise of a hunt. And now they had targets. But as Inu said, to hunt or be hunted?

“They are desperate,” she murmured in her throaty feline-esque tones. “Too long have they gone without a decent kill, and they think they can smell better prey now within their territory.”

Neko flexed her muscles and rolled her shoulders. “Let me tempt them, lead them a merry dance through the trees while you take your pick of them. Then, in the ensuing confusion, we may both strike fatally."
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 3 September 2009 3:29:24pm

Ouki smiled. "Great!" No sooner had she said it that Yuki was standing in the kitchen. Ouki yelled out, startled.
"Sorry mistress. I have put away Mistress Yuta, Mistress Neko and Master Inu's things. I will bring out supper now." and with a crack she was gone. Ouki turned to look at Damien and Yuta, a pleasantly surprised look on her face.

******************************** (Inu's post now)

Inu growled hungrily. "Let them hunt YOU? I can think of no better way to perfectly enjoy the kill. I can hear it too, the desperation. What a surprise they have in store for them. I will listen for your call, sweetness..." and with that, Inu took to the woods, and the wolf pack had changed, noticing now that their targets had seperated and become more vunerable.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Thursday 3 September 2009 4:21:00pm

Neko slunk away, slowly approaching the pack. She darted and hid frequently, like the timid rabbit she was to be to this pack. She pretended to try and keep to the shadows, deliberately allowing glimpses of herself to be seen. When that first paw pad touched the floor as the body it belonged to turned in her direction, she knew she had them. She froze, like a deer in headlights, as the whole pack turned about to face her. The mass of brown and gray fur, the gleam of their eyes in the darkness as they imagined how juicy she would be after they took her down. It took but a moment for them to begin approaching.

And as they did, Neko turned and fled as though terrified. In truth, she knew that if they caught her before she called out for Inu they could rip her limb from limb without a second thought. That knowledge sent chills down her spine as she indeed led them in a dance of wits- deftly hiding and dodging, doubling back and around, crossing streams to confuse them. A deadly game to play. Once or twice, they even got close enough for her to see the moonlight glinting off their vicious canines. But she just smirked and bounded away once more.

The pack was getting frustrated, snapping and snarling carelessly, allowing but one great prey to distract from the distinctly easier possibilities of the smaller prey in the forest around them. Soon, they would begin to make mistakes as red mist clouded their sight. The perfect moment, then, for Neko to howl to the skies- her voice so distinct from that of the wolves, it made them intensify their pursuit of now surely injured prey, but hopefully would allow her game to reach the next level.
Q.Araignee

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Thursday 3 September 2009 4:45:56pm

Yuta smiled gaily at Ouki and Damien. "A nice catching-up over dinner sounds marvelous."
Yuki had dinner on the table in no time, and Yuta breathed in appreciatively as they all sat down. The three ate in silence for a few moments, until Yuta asked casually, "So, what have you two been up to?"
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby salemboy » Friday 4 September 2009 9:10:17am

Damien grinned. "Oh, so you want to know what we've been up to? Well, not much really. We've spent most of the time recouperating from... well, that night." He took a sip of his drink. "It's actually been pretty fun, right Ouki?" He drank another sip from his drink.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 5 September 2009 4:20:53pm

"It has been fun. I have to admit. i really liked being... well... normal. And besides, we needed the time to recover and Damien had to restock his potions supplies. It takes time to do all that. I've learned a few things. Like how to climb just about anything! I taught Damien a bit of Zen.. oh and the Shakuhachi too! Who would have thought he would have an ear for music like that? " Ouki playfully rubbed Damien's back. "I would love to learn how you sneak the way you do, Yuta. I have always admired how you can be so invisible like that, and then reveal yourself when you want to." Ouki stood up and went to get something more to drink. She house was getting a bit warm, so she pushed the window open and let some of the night air in above the sink. The moment she did, the most horrifying sound drifted in. Something in the woods was howling. Ouki froze. After the first cry, there were more. Four.. five.... Ouki lost count of which was one or the other but they were definately wolves. But the first was something else. Something, or someone, who was hurt. She hesitated for a moment, and then turned to the others.

"I can hear a pack of wolves outside." she started. Damien and Yuta turned to her mid conversation. She continued. "Supposing that Neko and Inu are fine with a pack of wolves noticing them out there, how would you feel about stepping out and checking on the situation? I have to say, I don't think I've ever seen Inu or Neko in action against animals before." Ouki squirmed on the spot, barely able to contain her excitement. "And I would so LOVE to see a wolf taken down!" She said hungrily.

Inu heard Neko's cry and doubled back. His senses heightened by his animal instincts, he perked his ears, chasing the sound and following the scent. They were closing in on her, and they were working as a pack. They were ravenous and frenzied, ready for blood. Inu ran through the trees, the pleasure and the pain of Neko in trouble pulsing through him. He came to a ridge overlooking a clearing and saw the wolves. He could not see Neko, but he could smell her. He closed his eyes and growled. How delicious she smelled when she allowed herself to be afraid. He always tried to frighten her; but she was always so pleasured by those actions. The scent she was letting these wolves breathe now was so intoxicating he almost wanted to devour her himself. He decided that he would, when it was all over, and it would indeed be a feast of the senses. He waited, crouched and ready, for Neko to present herself.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Saturday 5 September 2009 4:28:41pm

Damien was really unsure. When Inu and Neko got into their frenzies, he generally tried to stay as far away from them as possible. "Ummm, Ouki... I don't think it would be safe. Inu and Neko, I'm not trying to be mean, but honestly, they scare me when they're like that. C'mon, stay indoors tonight. We'll ask them to bring a camera next time." He looked pleadingly at Ouki, hoping she would understand.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 5 September 2009 5:07:52pm

Ouki smiled at Damien. "I didn't know anything scared you, Damien? I think you would have been trully scared watching what I used to do..." she drifted off. She poured herself a drink, and sat down once more.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Saturday 5 September 2009 7:58:16pm

"I don't blame you for being cautious, Damien." Yuta said earnestly, taking a sip of her drink. "Neko and Inu, especially together.... they're really something." Yuta was silent for a moment, remembering... But no, back to the conversation at hand. "You flatter me with your compliments, Ouki. My.... skills really aren't all you play them up to be."
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby salemboy » Sunday 6 September 2009 10:44:05am

Damien laughed. "Yuta, by no means was Ouki exaggerating." He held up two fingers. "There are two things in this world that scare me. One, is Inu when he's a werewolf. Two," he put one of the fingers down. "Is when people sneak up on me." He put his hand back down at his side. "The former is very easy to do, the latter, on the other hand, takes a lot of skill." He smiled.
salemboy

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Monday 7 September 2009 1:47:08am

Yuta felt herself flush with pleasure at the sudden bombardment of compliments. But only for a moment. "Everyone has their strong points," she said with a slight shrug as she lifted her drink to her mouth, successfully hiding her small smile, "I've been, 'sneaking up on people', or rather, away from them, for most of my life. After that long, it's just what I do."
FawkesthePhoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area