RPG: The Muggle-Wizard War

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Muggle-Wizard War

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 11 September 2009 2:16:29pm

Kiara did not resist, but instead decided to ask more questions. "Can anyone do it? Is there a special way? Ow!" she cried out as Ryu bound her wrists very tightly. He turned her around and looked at her. She looked back into his dark eyes. It was a long, uncomfortable moment. Then he turned and looked at the head of the infirmary and said, "Sorry to disturb you. We're leaving now." And he turned to give Kiara one last glare.
"Hey..." someone said. It was a man with shoulder length black hair laying on the floor on a make-shift bed; his arm was in a sling. Ryu turned to look at him, and and moved Kiara to his left. The man continued. "You're that woman from CNN! Ya! I've seen you on the internet. Um.. Kiara Quinn.. .catchy name. You've been all over the tv lately with reports about the war. One sided reports of course." the man started coughing and then cleared his throat and looked at Kiara again. "I guess you'll be reporting about this, and find a way to make us seem like monsters like you always do...." the man slumped back on the cushions, exhausted, and turned his back on Kiara.
Kiara stood there a bit speechless. "I... I always seek to find the truth. I am not one sided!" Kiara finally rushed out, before she was led out of the door.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby salemboy » Friday 11 September 2009 2:23:59pm

Ryu closed the door to the infirmiry. Dragging her down the hall towards Tomo's room, he asked with much anger, "So, you think it's all fine and dandy for us?" He made sure it stung as he dragged Kiara up a flight of stairs. "Are we as inhuman as you and your friends say we are?!" An anger surged through him as he thought about what the war had done so far. He had seen his allies, some of them his closest friends, die at the hands of muggle weapons. He'd already felt the pain of having a bullet pierce his shoulder. "Because the pain for us is very, VERY real!!!" He shoved the woman forward as his anger about the war fueled his abuse.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 11 September 2009 2:36:25pm

Kiara felt her eyes well up from the pain Ryu was causing her. She could understand that he would be mad at her; she really did have a one sided view of the war. It was mainly because no one was allowed any where near the Wizard World places and no one ever bothered to speak to the wizards and witches. She had wanted to, but she was afraid. They WERE monsters to her, because they could do things that her and everyone she knew could not. She had found out one of her closest friends was a witch, and she had been hiding it all these years. She had chosen to live in the 'Muggle' World and go back and forth. She even married in the real world. But Kiara had not heard from her since the registration started; that was when she found out. People started registering all over the place, in every country. And if they didnt' do it voluntarily, Dumbledore's army had a device that helped the police and the army filter out any 'magical' activity. Kiara had covered it all. Looking at those people hurt or dying really made her heart sink. She never thought they could get hurt like that. She thought they were these comic book types that could never die. But apparently, it was easy enough because they still had all the faculties humans had; they just had the extra skill to perform magic.
Kiara felt her arm strain as Ryu roughly pushed her. "Stop it! You're hurting me!" Ryu turned her around and pushed her against the wall, his hand at her throat. Kiara froze in fear; a little for her life, and a little for her hidden camera. His grip was firm, and her hands were bound behind her. She spoke.
"P...please... I only did.. what I thought was right... " she gasped, Ryu's hand tightening on her neck. His expression softened, and he let her go again, and continued to lead her, a bit more gently.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Friday 11 September 2009 2:47:21pm

Ryu led the woman up yet another flight of stairs. As he did so he told her quietly, "You know, not once, not one single time, have I ever killed somebody. Nor have I ever bewitched my muggle friends." They arrived at Tomo's door. Before he opened it, Ryu told Kiara, "The other man in there is a trustworthy muggle. You will stay with him." Then, opening the door, he poked his head in.

Tomo was at his bed, sleeping deeply. Ryu took Kiara in. Silently, Ryu pulled out his wand and conjured another bed. "You will stay here for now," he whispered.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 12 September 2009 5:42:13am

"But.." Kiara protested, and Ryu brought his finger up to his lips, a silent request for her to be quiet. Then he left the room and the door locked. Kiara went up to the door and tried to checked, just in case. She was definately trapped. She cursed to herself silently. The camera Ryu had smashed was also her phone. She looked around, trying to find another way out, but the room had no other doors and no windows. She let her eyes fall on the man lying in his bed, and as she looked at him he stirred a little. Kiara froze. He did not wake up, and she could hear him breathing deeply again. She let her own breath out, and then walked over to sit on the bed. She put her face in her hands and rung them through her hair. She looked around again, wondering if these wizards were into such technology as surveilance cameras. She didn't see any, so she risked taking her necklace off and having a quick look at the footage. She could hardly contain her excitment. She had captured everything, from being knocked down and frozen, to the hospital, and even Ryu's face as he angrily told her off. She smiled. He had a soft spot, that was for sure. He was no killer, but he definately hated this war. Everyone hated it, really. I mean, who could love a war, other than those who benefited from it? Kiara looked at her watch. For some reason, it had stopped ticking.
"What..?" she said quietly and took it off, shook it and stared at it. It had frozen at the time she had been captured. She layed back on the bed roughly and stared at the roof. It was going to be a long night.
Ms. Elsewhere

Previous

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area