RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby salemboy » Saturday 14 November 2009 1:04:35pm

[Once again... Sorry about not posting. I'm trying to figure out how to reply to all of this stuff.]

Damien had been in his own world, contemplating what he wanted to do with this information. The news of a weapon did not appeal to him in the slightest. The possible side effects were too great. Not only that, but the last run-in that he had had with the Ministry had ended up with him and Ouki almost being killed. Was more power even worth it? No. He had never wanted power. He had loved the look of pain on others' faces. But... even now, that love of torture was diminishing. It was barely noticeable, he still obtained that high from it, but he could feel that slight twinge of regret, that slight revulsion at the sight. Torture had once been the replacement for the love he had never truly had, but now... he had Ouki to fill the void. Her love was something that he enjoyed more than any form of torture.

Breaking the kiss, Damien spoke for the first time since they had dragged in the man,"Ouki?"

"So now you speak," she whispered in his ear.

"Ouki, I do want to marry you, and I do want to have a family and be happy with you. I love you more than anything else in this world." He paused. "But you are not yet able to let go of the gang, or of killing. So, it has to wait. And I will be here with you no matter what happens, waiting for you to be able to leave." He paused again, for effect. "But Ouki, we will not touch that weapon."

"Why? It will give us the power to do whatever we want!" she sounded almost angry, as if Damien was attempting to undermine Inu's authority.

Looking into her eyes, Damien tried to make her understand. "That weapon removed the humanity from those wizards and witches. It turned them insane, homicidal."

"But we are already homicidal."

"Ouki," Damien wasn't sure how to say this. "I'm afraid of what will happen to us if we use that weapon. Yes, we are homicidal, but we are also capable of love. I truly love you Ouki, and I know that you love me. But that love is only available to us through our humanity. We still retain even our humanity, otherwise we would be incapable of loving eachother." He rested his hand on her cheek. "Ouki, if we were to use that weapon, I would no longer love you... Nor you I. And Ouki..." He paused, unsure of whether or not to tell her that his will to kill, to torture, was weakening.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 16 November 2009 3:23:11pm

Ouki stared at Damien, who could not hold his gaze into her eyes. She tried to catch his eye again, and he reluctantly gave them back. Her own eyes were narrow, suspectful, and hurt. Then she sighed and smiled. "Sleep. These things are best dealt with on a clear mind." Ouki crawled across the bed and pulled back the covers. She pulled off her clothes and climbed under the smooth cotton sheets. She patted the spot beside her. "Come. Hold me. We will take stock of all ths tommorrow."
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby salemboy » Monday 16 November 2009 3:31:39pm

Obliging, Damien crawled in beside Ouki, wrapping his arms around her. "Ouki, please, consider it," he whispered pleadingly before falling asleep. Silence fell over the hideout, as the group congregated together for the first time in months. Cicadas and birds both chirped outside, soothing the group to sleep. Out in the mountains, deep within the forest, a wolf howled over the corpses of its lost pack.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 17 November 2009 4:23:54pm

Ouki could not believe how deeply she had slept. As she made her way to the bathroom, every muscle in her body ached. They had exerted themselves more than they had done in a long time. Ouki decided she would start running again to build her fitness.

Ouki splashed water on her face and pulled her hair back. She looked up at herself in the mirror and felt a little ill. Grabbing a cup for the edge of the sink, she filled it with water and drank deeply. Afterwards a long sigh escaped her lips. She leaned on the sink with both hands and fell into deep thought. This weapon, what would it mean for all of them? Ouki stared into the water that had pooled in the sink. Her reflection stirred in it, so she poked her finger into the water ,shattering the image. When she looked up into the mirror she was startled. Damien stood not inches behind her. She spun around and backed against the counter, her heart in her throat, her eyes wide with surprise. Damien reached out as she slid up on to the counter, and slipped in between her legs, trying to balance her so she didn't fall over.

"Oh! You surprised me!" She laughed, and Damien gripped her thighs. Ouki's fear disappated, but her heart did not stop racing. Damien was searching her face, almost asking permission for something.

Inu was not going to leave Neko's side, so instead he basked in the morning sun light as it streamed in through the blinds. Neko was curled up next to him, under his arm and across his chest. He stroked her arm. So smooth, so... fragile. He shuttered. It was all he could do sometimes to not just shake her tiny frame and shatter her. She was like a small animal he wanted to squeeze to death. He would need to fend off that need for violence, and soon, on someone else.

"Neko, I'm going to get up. Will you be alright?" Neko groaned deliciously and rolled over. A small "Mmm hmm" came from her and Inu was satified that she was happy to sleep a bit longer. Inu walked to the bathroom and started the shower.

Dressed in jeans and a black dress shirt, Inu walked out of the room in his bare feet. He went downstairs, where all was quiet. Making his way to the back of the house he exited into the Zen Garden. To the right of him was a basket with several small pots and vials in it. Steppinginto the garden he began his search for ingredients for poisons, and of course, his own potion for fending and amplifying his werewolf characteristics. He had to make his own while Damien was gone, and more and more he enjoyed knowing that Damien did not hold all the advantages after all. It took seperating from him to trully understand that the best way to squash an opponent is to go above the ways in which they are strong.

It was early, but Yuki was out in the garden non the less, gathering leaves and seeds. "What are these for, Yuki?" Inu inquired of the house elf. he had startled her, and she dropped her harvest to the forest floor.

"Oh, master Inu! I... I am gathering for the supplies master. You spoke of restocking. I am merely organising the usual potions for truth syrums and the like...." Yuki blurted out as she dropped to her knees and gathered up the lost items.

"I see. Then the spell book is still here? Or are these your own combinations?" Inu queried.

"Oh, the spell book is here, master. It is a family Hereloom and I will protect it with my life. But these, well... most of them I have made from my own spells and recipes. I have so much time here.. I like to paint, and dable in potions. Oh, and of course the painting.. as well as a bit of knitting..." Yuki carried on.

"Right. Carry on then Yuki." Inu cut her off and wandered into another section of the garden.

"Oh, yes master. "

Inu had traveled on for about 5 minutes, eying off the plants and trees, reviewing in his mind his memories of the biology of the forest. then he came across a plant he had not seen before. He knelt down and looked at it closely. The leaves were a bright purple with flecks of dark blue on them. Inu arrogantly plucked one leaf. The whole plant shivered. Inu paused, and hten proceded to smell the leaf. It had a smell similar to jasmine. It made his head swoon, like the scent of a beatiful woman. He closed his eyes, and brought the leaf to his mouth, where he bit off the tiniest bit, chewing it fast to gain the flavour but not allowing it to pass down his throat. He spat it out and lingered on the taste. His mouth went numb, and a hint of the plant made it's way down his throat. He collapsed on the forest floor with a thud, and layed staring up into the sky, his mind rushing with images of everything that he had ever found exciting, all that had ever made him happy. He could not move for a whole minute. When he regained his faculties, he sat up and looked at the leaf. Was it a near death experience? It was a sweet little drug. Perhaps he might try it on Neko. Inu continued looking around, circling back toward the house.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Wednesday 18 November 2009 3:46:03am

Yuta's eyes blinked open, and she groaned. Something was digging into her hip, and her cheek throbbed with pain. She pulled her head up slowly, realizing that she had fallen asleep against the counter with her head slumped onto her empty tea mug. There was probably a tea ring on her face. The house seemed quiet as she glanced around. She walked slowly back into her room to shower and change, cursing herself for letting her mind wander.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 18 November 2009 6:45:29am

Inu pushed the sliding door open and stepped into the house, holding the basket full of the items he had collected from the garden. He set them down on the kitchen counter, and as he did he noticed a familiar scent. Yuta had just been there, and from the warmth, she had been sleeping. Inu smiled. Even in sleep her stealth was incredible. He had not even noticed her when he had come downstairs before. He pressed his hand on the table and closed his eyes. Still warm from her. Inu was pleased that his senses were sharp today. He was still perplexed as to why Buta's scent was so foreign to him last night.

Inu opened some cupboards until he found the item he was looking for; a herb press and a small bunsen burner. He sat down at the kitchen table and started working.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 18 November 2009 11:22:49am

Damien had not dreamt for the rest of the night. It had been as if he had barely laid down his head to rest, only to lift it back up. Because of this, the first thing that came to his mind was the weapon. Now, he needed Ouki's assurance that neither of them would use the weapon. Without them, the rest of the six wouldn't be able to use it either, but Damien was unwilling to sacrifice what little humanity he had for power. "Ouki, have you thought about the weapon?" He asked, looking into her eyes.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 19 November 2009 5:53:02am

Ouki realised Damien was gripping her rather tightly, almost posessively. "What each of us has to offer, can be owned by the others. That is what it means. It sounds so much like what Inu was hoping for those months ago. For all of us to be bound. But what about what abilities it could give us? Could we take other people's powers too? I am curious. And is your bloodlust only skin deep? Damien, I notice how it is starting to sicken you, the more you imagine a normal life with me." to this Damien looked away for a brief moment. Ouki brought his face back with her hand. "I can only imagine what might happen if we used that weapon and bound our strengths. What kind of force we would be. All I know is we need some serious team work developing if we are going to take down the ministry. We need to send a message, Damien. Don't you see? Then we might be able to live that normal life you were talking about. They will never stop following us, not unless we destroy what holds them together."
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Thursday 19 November 2009 8:21:45am

Damien looked down, and then back up at Ouki. "I do see, and it's what I see that I dislike. No [with emphasis because BBcode is off] message needs to be sent to them. The Ministry doesn't even know where we are." He looked into her eyes. "Ouki, what has caused for you to be so attached to killing, that you positively must [With Emphasis] do it? I know that it's not you, because whenever I'm with you, the feeling I get is completely polar to what I feel around the others. Even before we were together, I was a able to open up to you, to know you. I can't do that with the others. Ouki, I'm able to love [with emphasis] you."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 19 November 2009 8:56:55am

"I..." Ouki tried to think about what it was that drew her to the desire to kill, the absolute need for it. She pushed her back into her mind and then noticed something. She couldn't remember past when she had been so sadistic. When she was just a child. She looked into Damien's eyes. "I don't remember ever being... normal. I have always been a monster. It's all i hear in my mind. "You're a monster, no one understands you.. not like.... Chi Inu does....". Ouki stared into Damiens face, fearful. "What is this? I can't remember.. when I was a child. Not a thing? Have I buried it? Is that what this means? Damien! What has happened to me?"
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Thursday 19 November 2009 9:17:09am

"Ouki," Damien whispered as he touched her cheek. It was already wet with tears. "Ouki, it's ok." He embraced her. "Ouki, it's not what you've become, but what you're becoming." He kissed her on the cheek. "Ouki... Together, we will find your past, and you will recover what was lost." He pulled back, looking at her, his heart beginning to beat rapidly. "Ouki, run away with me. Together, we will find your past, and determine your future."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 21 November 2009 2:19:38pm

Ouki felt herself go very weak, and nearly collapsed right there. She opened her mouth to speak, tears streaming down her face.

"I will ru.... " Ouki's words got stuck in her throat. She felt a sudden panic, and then she was unable to breathe. A presure was building on her lungs, and the panic rose as she recognised what it was; She was drowing.

Ouki fell past Damien and onto the floor like a ton of bricks, cracking her head on the edge of the sink. She lay on the floor, clutching at her throat. She stared up at Damien who's eyes told it all; she was dying. He collapsed to the floor and tried to hold her, but she struggled and convulsed. She knew what she was going through and how long she had left becuase she had mastered this torture so well. She could not counter it now because she could not speak; and she didn't know the source.

Suddenly she went unconcious and her head filled with the most vivid images. Damien was there, and behind him a beautiful forest filled with colourful trees and flowers. Behind her was the rushing sound of a violent river. Damien was reaching out to her, his face warm and inviting, but sad. Ouki wanted to go to him, but the sound of the river was so intense, she had to turn around. There, standing on the bank of the river was Chi Inu.

Ouki stared at him for a long moment, and as she did, the sound of the river faded away. Inu stood motionless beside the water, and then, he tilted his head and smiled at her playfully. He beckoned her to him with one wave of his hand, and she felt her foot automatically step forward one step. But her head turned back to search for Damien. She literally turned around, but her feet were stepping backwards now. Ouki brought her hand up, reaching out to Damien, and he stayed where he was, his hand extended too, still inviting, still so sad. And then Ouki felt Inu's arms wrap around her and his warm breath on her neck as he held her there. He turned her around and held her by the shoulders. Ouki looked up into Inu's face and saw that he was angry. He released one of her shoulders to hold on hand in front of her face. He raised his pointer finger and shook it sternly at her. And then he grabbed her in a strong hold with both of his arms and squeezed. She felt herself exhale extremely, and then she woke up.

Damien was on top of her, pressing on her chest. Her hair was wet; she had thrown up water everywhere. Damien turned her onto her side and she threw up some more, trying to take in oxygen between heaves. She crawled over to the wall and propped herself against it. Her head was splitting, but she was alive.

"I know this sounds... silly right now... but can you please get me some... water?" Ouki gasped out at Damien, who was covered in her watery vomit.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Saturday 21 November 2009 2:26:10pm

Complying, Damien rose up and poured some water from the tap into a cup. Sitting down next to Ouki, he handed her the cup, and wrapped his arm around her. He watched as she downed the cup in one gulp, only for Damien to refill it with Aguamenti. She drank again, and again, until finally she stopped, and rested her hand on Damien's shoulder. "Ouki," he whispered. "Never mind that. We'll go to the Ministry with Inu, ok?"
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 21 November 2009 2:45:19pm

Ouki felt her lips curl into a smile and her eyes closed.

"You must think I'm so weak. I don't know what just happened. I must have had a panic attack." She tried to stand up, but her legs were like jelly. She looked around her. "What a mess, you'd think there had been a flood in..." she paused when the memory of what happened hit her. She shuffled uncomfortably and then finally forced herself to get up. "I need a shower... or maybe a doctor. I think it could have been a heart attack. I have... a weak heart." Ouki hoped Damien would buy that excuse.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Friday 27 November 2009 12:49:17pm

Neko awoke with the sun on her face, and rolled over with a purr. Though he had already gotten up, Inu’s smell still clung to the sheets and she rolled about in them quite happily. But she knew she could not stay in bed forever. After about a quarter of an hour she arose and slipped into her silk robe again before heading downstairs.

The air smelt of everyone- sweat, tinges of fear, excitement, the air outside oddly enough...perhaps someone had been for a walk and swept a breeze through the house. Maybe it had been Inu, he had been up a fair while and he wasn’t the sort to just lie on a couch while the day passed him by.

It mattered not. The day was upon them, the sun was shining and there were things to do be done. But, first, a fresh cup of tea was in order. Neko liked her tea, freshly stewed, black, none of this milk or sugar nonsense. If she wanted something sweet, she’d have a biscuit. Or a child’s blood...mmmmmmm, she was getting distracted. She shook her head to clear the thoughts, delicious though they were, and sauntered into the kitchen.

The smell of the gardens washed over her senses, and she saw her theory was correct as Inu was sat at the table lost in work with samples he had collected. Rather than disturb him more than with just her presence, Neko smiled and set about making that tea.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area