Next Generation 2

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: Next Generation 2

Postby salemboy » Friday 13 August 2010 2:05:01pm

Damien walked cautiously through the trees, wand held at the ready. Dead silence permeated throughout the forest, without so much as a rustling leaf. "It's as if the forest itself knows they are here," Damien thought. "It's unnatural."

A loud snap from behind caught his attention. Whirling around, Damien aimed his wand at the source of the snap. As he did so, he could have sworn, that just for a second, he saw Ouki standing beside a tree. However, before he could do anything, she vanished.

His heart hammering in his chest, Damien kept rotating, trying to see where she was at. "If you want to kill me, do it!" he yelled. "Do it now!" Several seconds passed. Nothing. "What's the matter?!" he yelled again, almost choking on his words. "Am I too important to you? Too special?" He waited several more seconds. "Kill me now, while you have the chance!" Once again, nothing. "Fine," he whispered.

With that, Damien got back on his broom and sailed back through the trees and headed off towards Hagrid's Hut.

[Sorry it took so long again. I've got a surprise Government course to do, weee...]
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 16 August 2010 3:16:32pm

Deep within the forest, the Centaurs looked to the stars that had started to shine. Something evil was there, it was certain, and the forest resumed it's sounds for the night with a certain unease and loathing. What was going to happen was fated, but it was still uncertain if they would interfere again, as they had done for Harry Potter. This did not concern them, but it concerned their home, the forbidden forest. Behind the centaurs eyes where the starlight should have caught, were flames, reaching high into the ancient trees around them. The wind picked up and caught the leaves, still fresh and unscorched. There was much to consider.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby salemboy » Monday 16 August 2010 3:38:08pm

Arriving at Hagrid's hut, Damien got off of his broom and strode over to the half-giant. Bent over the Unicorn, he was helping it drink out of a bucket of water. "How is it?" Damien questioned as he came closer.

"She'll live," Hagrid muttered. "She'll live." Even as he said it, the Unicorn let out a soft whinny.

The sun was beginning to set over the grounds. "Hagrid, I'm going to head back to the castle," Damien said. "I've got to see Geneve."

Without looking up, Hagrid replied, "Don' be too hard on 'er."
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 16 August 2010 4:55:51pm

Geneve found the baths unocupied, so she organised a really hot bath for herself. The room filled with eerie swirls of steam. She slid into the bath and submerged. When she came back up she fumbled for her shampoo with her eyes closed. The bottle wobbled and fell, smashing to the floor.
"Oh! " She yelled, and reached for her towel. Assessing the damage, she hovered on the edge of the bath, deciding where to put her bare feet. She stepped down, but felt the deep penetratrion of a tiny shard of glass slide into her foot. "Ouch!" She wrapped herself snuggly in her towel and leaned back on the bath to balance. She examined her foot, it was bleeding horribly and the water dripping down here body made it worse looking.
".mmmmm blood." A mans voice echoed in the bath chamber. Geneve clutched her towel.
Who's there? She demanded. The voice was no one she knew.
The voice simply laughed. "Now I know that u can bleed, riddle. How delicious."
Geneve bolted for the door, running into the hall.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Previous

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area