The boy who live and the Vampires Slayer comes to Hogwart sc

Are you a budding writer? If you have any ideas for Harry potter plots, share them here. Who knows, JK Rowling may take a look and use your ideas in her next book!

Moderators: DucksRMagical, Phoenix in the Ashes, Un'Anima Persa

The boy who live and the Vampires Slayer comes to Hogwart sc

Postby Hermione1981 » Saturday 19 July 2008 7:05:36pm

Full Title: The boy who live and the Vampires Slayer comes to Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizardry
Fan fiction Rating: Mature
Ship/s (if applicable): Fred Wesley and Bethany Tonks
Summary: It takes place doing Harry, Ron, Hermione and Bethany ( born Aug 31 1978) first year at Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizardry. Bethany befriends Harry, Ron and Hermione, But hang out mostly with the students her own age and she also start to date Fred Wesley. Bethany also has to balance being a normal everyday Hogwart student and a vampire slayer at the sometime.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in the Harry Potter books or Movies J. K. Rowling's own them . I did make up Bethany and her deceased mom and dad.

Chapter one: The secret and double life Bethany’s has to lead!
It is August thirty first, 1991 and Bethany is shopping in Diagon Alley with her aunt Andromeda Tonks and Cousin Nympadora Tonks for her schools supplies. They have just walk out of Gringotts wizarding bank, when she Bethany sees Harry Potter walking by her with Hagrid the gatekeeper at Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizards. She stops walking and stares at Harry and Hagrid. When Harry sees the girl has stop walking and that she is staring at him, he walks over to her and stops in front of her. Hagrid, Andromeda and Nympadora walk over to Harry and Bethany. Harry’s see that she is looking at his lighting blot shape scar on his forehead. She knew that Harry Potter was starting at Hogwart that year, but she hope not to see him yet seeing that she is two years old then him and is just starting there too, but the reason she was hoping not to see him was that she was at his parent’s house the day they were killed. She was playing hide and seek with Lily and James Potter and was hiding in the closet in Harry room when Lord Voldemort show up. She stays hiding because see had already seen Voldemort kill her parents a few days before. As she was hiding in the closet and she saw Lord Voldemort’s kill Lily through the crack in the door. She stops staring at Harry when her cousin tap her on the shoulder.

Harry: I am Harry Potter. What is your name and do you know me because you could not stop looking at me?
Bethany: My name is Bethany Tonks and yeah I know you when you were a baby and till you went to live with your aunt and uncle at the age of one.
Harry: How do you remember me then, because I do not remember you?
Bethany: Because I was three years old then.
Harry: So you going to Hogwart for you third year then?
Bethany: No, I am just starting Hogwart this year, I had personal issues that keep me from starting two years ago.
Harry: So that would make you thirteen year old then right?
Bethany: Yeah I turn thirteen today.
Hagrid: I hate to break up the reunion but we need to get to Gringotts wizarding bank and get your money Harry.
Harry: Ok, Nice to meet you again Bethany.
Bethany: Yeah, see you at school.

Harry and Hagrid walk towards the bank and Bethany, Andromeda and Nympadora walk down the street and into Quality Quidditch Supplies. Bethany and her aunt heads over to look at the new Nimbus 2000. While Nympadora sees a friend and goes over to talk to her. Bethany looks over at her cousin then back at her aunt who is holding a new Nimbus 2000 in her hands and give it a good look over. Bethany leans towards her aunt and whisper quietly to her.

Bethany: I do not know why I can’t take Nympadora old broom to school, see that it not for playing Quidditch, but for slayer related business and beside first years are not even allowed to have brooms.
Andromeda: Because Nympadora needs her broom for Auror school that way.
Bethany: But she says she does not mind if I used her broom, she will just buy a new one.
Andromeda: No, I buying you a new one, you had enough hand me down from your cousin in your life since you come to live with us, for once I am buying you all new items for school.
Bethany: But I’m not your daughter and I am ok with hand me downs.
Andromeda: You are my niece and you mom and dad did leave me and Ted money to buy you school supplies when you start Hogwart, so let me buy you new items this year.
Bethany: All right.
Andromeda: I think this Nimbus 200 we do just fine, lets go pay for it.

Why Andromeda goes and pays for the broom, Bethany walks over to her cousin. Once her aunt had finish pay for the broom and the sale person had warped it up and put it into a large bag. Bethany, Andromeda and Nympadora left Quality Quidditch Supplies and walks over to Ollivander's to buy Bethany some wands. Both Andromeda and Nympadora take a set in the chair by the door and Bethany walks up to the counter and rings the bell to get Mr. Ollivander attention. Mr. Ollivander walks downstairs and passes Nympadora and Andromeda and heads behind the counter. At the sometime Andromeda stand up and walks up to the counter next to Bethany.

Mr. Ollivander: I see that Bethany is finally starting at Hogwart this year and I see you change the look of you hair by add pink highlights since the last time I saw you Bethany, did you dye your hair or are you a Metamorphmagus Like Nympadora?
Bethany: Yeah I am starting Hogwart and I want a change from my plain light brown hair. I did not dye my hair I am a Metamorphmagus like my cousin.
Mr. Ollivander: I finally get to sale Bethany a wand and on the someday as I sale Harry Potter his first wand.
Andromeda: She going to need a couple of wands one for school and a few for her slayer duty.
Mr. Ollivander: Oh yes, I remember talking to you about that and yes I did make seven wands with cores that I normally don’t use for her to try out. First lets try wands out for school. First I will have you try out this 12 in. wand that is made from rosewood and a Unicorn Tail for the core.
Bethany: Ok

Bethany takes the wand from Mr. Ollivander and move the wand up and down but nothing moves. Mr. Ollivander takes the wand back from Bethany and puts the wand away. He picks up another wand box. He then hand her a box with a, 15 1/2 in rosewood wand with a Unicorn Tail as it core.

Mr. Ollivander: I know it still has the some core as the last one but I think that is the core that would work for your school wand.
Bethany: Ok I will try it.

She tries that wand and gets the book on the counter to move a little. Mr. Ollivander shakes his head and takes the wand from Bethany. He puts that wand a way and goes over to the back shelve and grab a black box. He walks over to the counter and hands Bethany the next box, which has a 15 1/2 in rosewood wand with a phoenix father has the core. Bethany picks the wand up and boxes go fly everywhere.

Mr. Ollivander: That is not the wand for you. Lets try this 15 1/2 in Willow with a Dragon Heartstring core.
Bethany: I hope this wand works?

Bethany picks up the wand and the area around her light up in a gold color. Bethany, Andromeda, Nympadora and Mr. Ollivander smile at eachother. Mr. Ollivander box up the wand and put it into a bag and he marks the first wand down in his book. He then grabs the first box out from under the courter that has a 15 1/2 in made from Willow with a Leprechaun hair.

Mr. Ollivander: Now I do not think this wand will work for you, because Leprechaun hair cores tend to favor only the Irish but we will see if it works.

Bethany nods her head yes and picks up the wand and once again boxes go fly everywhere. Bethany then tries the 15 1/2 wand that is made of willow with the demiguise hair core next but nothing happens. Mr. Ollivander then hand Bethany’s another 15 1/2 in wand that is made of willow with a Hippogriff Talon core to try, when Bethany flick the wand it make Mr. Ollivander hair turn green. He takes the wand form her and hand her another 15 1/2 in wand that is made of Willow with a Runespoor Fang core and the room turn a gold color again. She also buy two more 15 1/2 in wands made from willow one with Chimaera Scale core and one with Ashwinder Ash core (which cast awesome protection charms.) Bethany’s aunt pays for the four wands and Mr. Ollivander hand the bag with the wands in it to Bethany. The three ladies walk out of Ollivander’s and walk down the street and into Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. Madam Malkin looks up from fitting Hermione Granger robe and smile at the ladies when they walk into the store.

Madam Malkin: I will be with you in a few minutes Mrs. Tonks.
Andromeda: That fine.

Three minutes later a girl with long brown hair walks over to Bethany and stop in front her. Bethany smiles at her the girl. Bethany looks at the girl and she smiles back at her.

Bethany: Hi my name Bethany Tonks, what is your name?
Hermione: My name Hermione Granger, are you getting robes for Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizardry?
Bethany: Yeah
Hermione: So am I, It is my first year. I am so excite, because I am the first witch in my family. Are you the only witch in your family or is everyone one in your family witches and wizards?
Bethany: My Mom pure blood, my dad was muggle born but get chosen to go to Hogwart. My dad brother also went to Hogwart. My aunts are also pure blood. Hermione mom and dad walk up behind her and then the three of them leave the shop. Bethany gets fitted for her robes and cloak and also gets a point hat and protective gloves. When her robes and cloak are ready, they pay for them all the items they are buying. Then Andromeda, Nympadora and Bethany go and gets strawberry ice cream cones from Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlou. Once they have getting they ice cream they walks down Diagon Alley to head to Flourish and Blotts. When the three of them walk into Flourish & Blotts Nympadora head to the section where the textbooks she needs are and Bethany and Andromeda go over to the section where Hogwart first year textbooks are location at. Bethany looks down at the list of books she needs to buy and see the first one on the list is standing book of spell grade one which is by Miranda Gosghawk. She has just grab a book off the shelve when she hear Mrs. Wesley fighting with her youngest son Ron about the fight having to buy used books and not new books. Bethany quietly grabs a copy of a history of magic by Bathilda Bagshot, a beginner’s guide to transfiguration by Emeric Switch, one thousand magical herbal and fungi by Phyllida Spore, magical drafts and potions by Arsenius Jigger, Fantastic beast and where to find them by Newt Scamander and the dark farce guide to self protection by Quentin Trimble. Andromeda goes to pay for the books and Bethany to find her cousin to see if she is ready to go. Bethany finds that her cousin had already pay for her books and she is waiting for her mom and Bethany to finish up in the book store. Bethany and Andromeda leave the book store and head to the Cauldron Shop, they only in the shop for two minutes because the only item Bethany’s need from there is a size two Pewter cauldron. Nympadora goes to the Apothecary and picks her cousin up two set of crystal phials, bass scale. Nympadora then goes to one of the street stall and buy Bethany the telescope she needs for school. Nympadora meets up with her mom and cousin at Eeylops Owl Emporium. When she walks into the store, she sees Bethany is looking at one of the white snow owls. Once Bethany had chosen the white snow owl that she wanting Nympadora, Andromeda and Bethany head to the Leaky Cauldron for some dinner. The three ladies are walking over to a table when Harry and Hagrid walk into the Leaky Cauldron and over to them. As Harry walks over to her Bethany puts her hands into her jean pockets.

Harry: Hi Bethany can I ask you something about when you were three years old?
Bethany: Yeah
Harry: Hagrid says that you were at my parents house the night they dead, did my parents try to fight back against Lord Voldemort?
Bethany: Yes.
Harry: Hagrid also told me that you mom and dad were kill two nights before by Lord Voldemort is that way you were staying with my parents?
Bethany: Yeah Harry!

As Bethany is answering, Harry questions her hair change from light brown with pink highlight to a light gray color. Nympadora puts her right arm around her cousin and whispers into her ear that she was doing the right thing by answers Harry questions. When they finish talking Bethany, Nympadora and Andromeda head home for the night.

The Next morning Bethany wakes up at the creak of dawn and quietly finish packing, because she share a bedroom with her cousin and Nympadora is still sleeping. First Bethany packs her school supplies, textbooks and clothing into one truck. She then packs her slayer supplies into a second truck and has to pack all her slayers relate books into a third truck. She has just lock up the third truck when Nympadora rolls over in her bed to face Bethany. Nympadora opens up her eyes and looks at her younger cousin.

Bethany: Did I walk you up, Nympadora?
Nympadora: Yeah, but it all right and how many times do I have to tell you Bethany call me Tonks, I hate being called Nympadora.
Bethany: Ok, I will call you Tonks for now on.

Bethany and her cousin then leave their bedroom and head into the Kitchen for breakfast. After breakfast everyone gets ready to take Bethany to the train station and to meet up with the Wesley at the station.
Last edited by Hermione1981 on Monday 4 August 2008 10:24:54pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Re: The boy who live and the Vampires Slayer comes to Hogwart sc

Postby *Riley* » Sunday 20 July 2008 2:34:11am

Loved it !

( Also, welcome to the forum ! )
*Riley*
Keeper of the Keys and Dragon Tamer Of The West

Postby Hermione1981 » Thursday 8 April 2010 3:13:55am

I am not writing these story anymore, I just lest drive to write them and I do not have the time too either. If you read the post I allowed posted and really like the fan fiction and want me to keep write them let me know, and I think about started them back up. I also going to delete the old story banner from my photobucket account, so if the picture link break that is way.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Tuesday 13 April 2010 1:59:30am

* small note I have made the choice to continue to write the Harry potter fan fiction but only one of them at a time so I am going to start with this. I reread it and made changes to the first chapter and add to the chapter also, so her the new vision of chapter one.

Full Title: The boy who live and the Vampires Slayer comes to Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizardry
Fan fiction Rating:15+
Ship/s (if applicable): Fred Wesley and Bethany Tonks
Summary: It takes place doing Harry, Ron, Hermione and Bethany ( born Aug 31 1978) first year at Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizardry. Bethany befriends Harry, Ron and Hermione, But hang out mostly with the students her own age, which are Fred, George Wesley, Etc. and Bethany also start to date Fred Wesley. Bethany also has to balance being a normal everyday Hogwart student and a vampire slayer at the sometime, but she does let Fred and George in on the fact that she is a vampire slayer.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in the Harry Potter books or Movies J. K. Rowling's own them . I did make up Bethany and her deceased mom Elizabeth Prince Tonks and dad Timmothy (Tim) Tonks.

Chapter one: Bethany double life!
It is August thirty first, 1991 and Bethany is shopping in Diagon Alley with her aunt Andromeda Tonks and Cousin Nympadora Tonks for her schools supplies. They have just walk out of Gringotts wizarding bank, when she Bethany sees Harry Potter walking by her with Hagrid the gatekeeper at Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizards. She stops walking and stares at Harry and Hagrid. When Harry sees that a girl has stop walking and that she is staring at him, he walks over to her and stops in front of her. Hagrid, Andromeda and Nympadora walk over to Harry and Bethany. Harry’s see that she is looking at his lighting blot shape scar on his forehead. She knew that Harry Potter was starting at Hogwart that year, but she hope not to see him yet seeing that she is two years old then him and is just starting there too, but the reason she was hoping not to see him was that she was at his parent’s house the day they were killed. She was playing hide and seek with Lily and James Potter and was hiding in the closet in Harry room when Lord Voldemort show up. She stays hiding because see had already seen Voldemort kill her parents a few days before. As she was hiding in the closet and she saw Lord Voldemort’s kill Lily through the crack in the door. She stops staring at Harry when her cousin tap her on the shoulder. I am Harry Potter. What is your name and do you know me because you could not stop looking at me? My name is Bethany Tonks and yeah I know you when you were a baby and till you went to live with your aunt and uncle at the age of one. How do you remember me then, because I do not remember you? Because I was three years old then. So you going to Hogwart for you third year then? Bethany shake her head No, I am just starting Hogwart this year, I had personal issues that keep me from starting two years ago. So Bethany that would make you thirteen years old right? Yeah I Just turn thirteen today. Hagrid taps Harry on his right shoulder to get his attention. I hate to break up the reunion but we need to get to Gringotts wizarding bank and get your money Harry. Ok, Hagrid and nice to meet you again Bethany. Yeah, see you at school, Harry have fun getting you school thing. Harry and Hagrid walk towards the bank and Bethany, Andromeda and Nympadora walk down the street and into Quality Quidditch Supplies. Bethany and her aunt heads over to look at the new Nimbus 2000. While Nympadora sees a friend and goes over to talk to her. Bethany looks over at her cousin then back at her aunt who is holding a new Nimbus 2000 in her hands and give it a good look over. Bethany leans towards her aunt and whisper quietly to her.

I do not know why I can’t take Nympadora old broom to school, see that it not for playing Quidditch, but for slayer related business and beside first years are not even allowed to have brooms. Bethany’s aunt looks at her daughter and then at her niece before speaking, Because Nympadora needs her broom for Auror school that is way. But she says she does not mind if I used her broom, she will just buy a new one. No, I buying you a new one, you had enough hand me down from your cousin in your life time since you come to live with us and for once I am buying you all new items for school. But I’m not your daughter and I am ok with hand me downs Aunt Andromeda. You are my niece and your mom and dad did left Ted and I money to buy you school supplies when you start at Hogwart, so let me buy you new items this year. All right, I let you buy me new thinks this year. I think this Nimbus 200 we do just fine, I am going to go pay for it.
Why Andromeda goes and pays for the broom, Bethany walks over to her cousin. Once her aunt had finish pay for the broom and the sale person had warped it up and put it into a large bag. Bethany, Andromeda and Nympadora left Quality Quidditch Supplies and walks over to Ollivander's to buy Bethany some wands. Both Andromeda and Nympadora take a set in the chair by the door and Bethany walks up to the counter and rings the bell to get Mr. Ollivander attention. Mr. Ollivander walks downstairs and passes Nympadora and Andromeda and heads behind the counter. At the sometime Andromeda stand up and walks up to the counter next to Bethany. Mr. Ollivander smiles at Andromeda and her niece and Nympadora will set in one of the chairs. I see that Bethany is finally starting at Hogwart this year and I see you change the look of you hair by add pink highlights since the last time I saw you Bethany, did you dye your hair or are you a Metamorphmagus Like Nympadora?
Yeah I am starting Hogwart and I want a change from my plain light brown hair. I did not dye my hair I am a Metamorphmagus like my cousin. Well I like you hair with the pink highlights and today so a great day, I finally get to sale Bethany a wand and on the someday as I sale Harry Potter his first wand too. Andromeda over the counter and speak softly to Mr. Ollivander, Bethany is going to need a couple of wands one for school and a few for her slayer duty. Oh yes, I remember talking to you about that and yes I did make seven wands with cores that I normally don’t use for her to try out. First lets try wands out for school. First I will have you try out this 12 in. wand that is made from rosewood and a Unicorn Tail for the core. Bethany smiles at Mr. Ollivander and takes the wand from him. She then moves the wand up and down but nothing moves. Mr. Ollivander takes the wand back from Bethany and puts the wand away. He picks up another wand box. He then hand her a box with a 15 1/2 in rosewood wand with a Unicorn Tail as it core. I know this wand still has the some core as the last one, but I think that is the core that would work for your school wand. Ok I will give it a try Mr. Ollivander. Bethany tries that wand and gets the book on the counter to move a little. Mr. Ollivander shakes his head and takes the wand from Bethany. He puts that wand away and goes over to the back shelve and grab a black box. He walks over to the counter and hands Bethany the next box, which is 15 1/2 in rosewood wand with a phoenix father as the core. Bethany picks the wand up and boxes go fly everywhere. That is not the wand for you. Lets try this 15 1/2 in Willow with a Dragon Heartstring core go head and give it a try. I hope this wand works Mr. Ollivander? Bethany picks up the wand and the area around her light up in a gold color. Bethany, Andromeda, Nympadora and Mr. Ollivander smile at each other. Mr. Ollivander box up the wand and put it into a bag and he marks the first wand down in his book. He then grabs the first box out from under the courter that is 15 1/2 in wand made from Willow with a Leprechaun hair core. Now I do not think this wand will work for you, because Leprechaun hair cores tend to favor only the Irish but we will see if it works. Bethany nods her head yes and picks up the wand and once again boxes go fly everywhere. Bethany then tries the 15 1/2 in wand that is made of willow with the demiguise hair core next but nothing happens. Mr. Ollivander then hand Bethany’s another 15 1/2 in wand that is made of willow with a Hippogriff Talon core to try, when Bethany flick the wand it make Mr. Ollivander hair turn green. He takes the wand form her and hand her another 15 1/2 in wand that is made of Willow with a Runespoor Fang core and the room turn a gold color again. She also buy two more 15 1/2 in wands made from willow one with Chimaera Scale core and one with Ashwinder Ash core (which cast awesome protection charms.) Bethany’s aunt pays for the four wands and Mr. Ollivander hand the bag with the wands in it to Bethany. The three ladies walk out of Ollivander’s and walk down the street and into Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. Madam Malkin looks up from fitting Hermione Granger robe and smile at the ladies when they walk into the store. I will be with you in a few minutes Mrs. Tonks. That is fine Madam Malkin. Three minutes later a girl with long brown hair walks over to Bethany and stop in front her. Bethany smiles at the girl and the girls smiles back at her. Hi my name Bethany Tonks, what is your name? My name Hermione Granger, are you getting robes for Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizardry? Yeah, I am and nice to meet you Hermione. It nice to meet you to Bethany and I am start my first year Hogwart. I am so excite, because I am the first witch in my family. Are you the only witch in your family or is everyone one in your family witches and wizards? My Mom pure blood, my dad was muggle born but get chosen to go to Hogwart. My dad brother also went to Hogwart. My aunts are also pure blood. Hermione mom and dad walk up behind her and then the three of them leave the shop. Bethany gets fitted for her robes and cloak and also gets a point hat along with a pair of protective gloves. When her robes and cloak are ready, they pay for them, then Andromeda, Nympadora and Bethany go and gets strawberry ice cream cones from Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlou. Once they have getting they ice cream they walks down Diagon Alley to head to Flourish and Blotts. When the three of them walk into Flourish & Blotts Nympadora head to the section where the textbooks she needs are and Bethany and Andromeda go over to the section where Hogwart first year textbooks are location at. Bethany looks down at the list of books she needs to buy and see the first one on the list is Standard book of spell grade one which is by Miranda Gosghawk. She has just grab a book off the shelve when she hear Mrs. Wesley fighting with her youngest son Ron about having to buy used books and not new books. Bethany quietly grabs a copy of a history of magic by Bathilda Bagshot, a beginner’s guide to transfiguration by Emeric Switch, one thousand magical herbal and fungi by Phyllida Spore, magical drafts and potions by Arsenius Jigger, Fantastic beast and where to find them by Newt Scamander and the dark farce guide to self protection by Quentin Trimble. Andromeda goes to pay for the books and Bethany goes to find her cousin to see if she is ready to go. Bethany finds that her cousin had already pay for her books and she is waiting for her mom and Bethany to finish up in the book store. Bethany and Andromeda leave the book store and head to the Cauldron Shop, they only in the shop for two minutes because the only item Bethany’s need from there is a size two Pewter cauldron. Nympadora goes to the Apothecary and picks her cousin up two set of crystal phials, bass scale. Nympadora then goes to one of the street stall and buy Bethany the telescope she needs for school. Nympadora meets up with her mom and cousin at Eeylops Owl Emporium. When she walks into the store, she sees Bethany is looking at one of the white snow owls. Once Bethany had chosen the white snow owl that she wanting Nympadora, Andromeda and Bethany head to the Leaky Cauldron for some dinner. The three ladies are walking over to a table and take when Harry and Hagrid walk into the Leaky Cauldron and come and joins them for dinner. As Harry is walking over the table that Bethany, her cousin and her are set at Bethany puts her hands into her jean pocket. Hagrid and Harry take and set then the five of them order their food. When the food gets there and everyone as start to eat Harry looks over at Bethany. Bethany can I ask you something about when you were three years old? Yeah you can Harry, what is it that you want to know? Hagrid says that you were at my parents house the night they dead, did my parents try to fight back against Lord Voldemort? Yes, they try to fight back, but nothing could stop Lord Voldemort . Hagrid also told me that your mom and dad were kill two nights before my mom and dad by Lord Voldemort is that way you were staying with my parents? Yeah Harry that was way I was staying at your parent’s house! As Bethany is answering, Harry questions her hair change from light brown with pink highlights to a light gray color. Nympadora puts her right arm around her cousin and whispers into her ear that she was doing the right thing by answers Harry questions. When they finish eating and talking Bethany, Nympadora and Andromeda head home for the night.
The Next morning Bethany wakes up at the creak of dawn and quietly finishes packing, because she shares a bedroom with her cousin and Nympadora who is still sleeping. First Bethany packs her school supplies, textbooks and clothing into one truck. She then packs her slayer supplies into a second truck and has to pack all her slayers relate books into a third truck. She has just lock up the third truck when Nympadora rolls over in her bed to face Bethany. Nympadora opens up her eyes and looks at her younger cousin.

Bethany: Did I wake you up, Nympadora?
Nympadora: Yeah, but it all right and how many times do I have to tell you Bethany call me Tonks, I hate being called Nympadora.

Bethany and her cousin then leave their bedroom and head into the Kitchen for breakfast. After breakfast everyone gets ready to take Bethany to the train station and to meet up with the Wesley’s family once they get the train station.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Wednesday 14 April 2010 9:48:35pm

I find a mistake in the the paragraph and fixes, but since it was after the edite cut off and could not changes it so I repost the first chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in the Harry Potter books or Movies J. K. Rowling's own them . I did make up Bethany and her deceased mom Elizabeth Prince Tonks and dad Timmothy (Tim) Tonks.

It is August thirty first, 1991 and Bethany is shopping in Diagon Alley with her aunt Andromeda Tonks and Cousin Nympadora Tonks for her schools supplies. They have just walk out of Gringotts wizarding bank, when Bethany sees Harry Potter walking by her with Hagrid the gatekeeper at Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizards. She stops walking and stares at Harry and Hagrid. When Harry sees that a girl has stop walking and that she is staring at him, he walks over to her and stops in front of her. Hagrid, Andromeda and Nympadora walk over to Harry and Bethany. Harry’s see that she is looking at his lighting blot shape scar on his forehead. She knew that Harry Potter was starting at Hogwart that year, but she hope not to see him yet seeing that she is two years old then him and is just starting there too, but the reason she was hoping not to see him was that she was at his parent’s house the day they were killed. She was playing hide and seek with Lily and James Potter and was hiding in the closet in Harry room when Lord Voldemort show up. She stays hiding because see had already seen Voldemort kill her parents a few days before. As she was hiding in the closet and she saw Lord Voldemort’s kill Lily through the crack in the door. She stops staring at Harry when her cousin tap her on the shoulder. I am Harry Potter. What is your name and do you know me because you could not stop looking at me? My name is Bethany Tonks and yeah I know you when you were a baby and till you went to live with your aunt and uncle at the age of one. How do you remember me then, because I do not remember you? Because I was three years old then. So you going to Hogwart for you third year then? Bethany shake her head No, I am just starting Hogwart this year, I had personal issues that keep me from starting two years ago. So Bethany that would make you thirteen years old right? Yeah I Just turn thirteen today. Hagrid taps Harry on his right shoulder to get his attention. I hate to break up the reunion but we need to get to Gringotts wizarding bank and get your money Harry. Ok, Hagrid and nice to meet you again Bethany. Yeah, see you at school, Harry have fun getting you school thing. Harry and Hagrid walk towards the bank and Bethany, Andromeda and Nympadora walk down the street and into Quality Quidditch Supplies. Bethany and her aunt heads over to look at the new Nimbus 2000. While Nympadora sees a friend and goes over to talk to her. Bethany looks over at her cousin then back at her aunt who is holding a new Nimbus 2000 in her hands and give it a good look over. Bethany leans towards her aunt and whisper quietly to her.

I do not know why I can’t take Nympadora old broom to school, see that it not for playing Quidditch, but for slayer related business and beside first years are not even allowed to have brooms. Bethany’s aunt looks at her daughter and then at her niece before speaking, Because Nympadora needs her broom for Auror school that is way. But she says she does not mind if I used her broom, she will just buy a new one. No, I buying you a new one, you had enough hand me down from your cousin in your life time since you come to live with us and for once I am buying you all new items for school. But I’m not your daughter and I am ok with hand me downs Aunt Andromeda. You are my niece and your mom and dad did left Ted and I money to buy you school supplies when you start at Hogwart, so let me buy you new items this year. All right, I let you buy me new thinks this year. I think this Nimbus 200 we do just fine, I am going to go pay for it.
Why Andromeda goes and pays for the broom, Bethany walks over to her cousin. Once her aunt had finish pay for the broom and the sale person had warped it up and put it into a large bag. Bethany, Andromeda and Nympadora left Quality Quidditch Supplies and walks over to Ollivander's to buy Bethany some wands. Both Andromeda and Nympadora take a set in the chair by the door and Bethany walks up to the counter and rings the bell to get Mr. Ollivander attention. Mr. Ollivander walks downstairs and passes Nympadora and Andromeda and heads behind the counter. At the sometime Andromeda stand up and walks up to the counter next to Bethany. Mr. Ollivander smiles at Andromeda and her niece and Nympadora will set in one of the chairs. I see that Bethany is finally starting at Hogwart this year and I see you change the look of you hair by add pink highlights since the last time I saw you Bethany, did you dye your hair or are you a Metamorphmagus Like Nympadora?
Yeah I am starting Hogwart and I want a change from my plain light brown hair. I did not dye my hair I am a Metamorphmagus like my cousin. Well I like you hair with the pink highlights and today so a great day, I finally get to sale Bethany a wand and on the someday as I sale Harry Potter his first wand too. Andromeda over the counter and speak softly to Mr. Ollivander, Bethany is going to need a couple of wands one for school and a few for her slayer duty. Oh yes, I remember talking to you about that and yes I did make seven wands with cores that I normally don’t use for her to try out. First lets try wands out for school. First I will have you try out this 12 in. wand that is made from rosewood and a Unicorn Tail for the core. Bethany smiles at Mr. Ollivander and takes the wand from him. She then moves the wand up and down but nothing moves. Mr. Ollivander takes the wand back from Bethany and puts the wand away. He picks up another wand box. He then hand her a box with a 15 1/2 in rosewood wand with a Unicorn Tail as it core. I know this wand still has the some core as the last one, but I think that is the core that would work for your school wand. Ok I will give it a try Mr. Ollivander. Bethany tries that wand and gets the book on the counter to move a little. Mr. Ollivander shakes his head and takes the wand from Bethany. He puts that wand away and goes over to the back shelve and grab a black box. He walks over to the counter and hands Bethany the next box, which is 15 1/2 in rosewood wand with a phoenix father as the core. Bethany picks the wand up and boxes go fly everywhere. That is not the wand for you. Lets try this 15 1/2 in Willow with a Dragon Heartstring core go head and give it a try. I hope this wand works Mr. Ollivander? Bethany picks up the wand and the area around her light up in a gold color. Bethany, Andromeda, Nympadora and Mr. Ollivander smile at each other. Mr. Ollivander box up the wand and put it into a bag and he marks the first wand down in his book. He then grabs the first box out from under the courter that is 15 1/2 in wand made from Willow with a Leprechaun hair core. Now I do not think this wand will work for you, because Leprechaun hair cores tend to favor only the Irish but we will see if it works. Bethany nods her head yes and picks up the wand and once again boxes go fly everywhere. Bethany then tries the 15 1/2 in wand that is made of willow with the demiguise hair core next but nothing happens. Mr. Ollivander then hand Bethany’s another 15 1/2 in wand that is made of willow with a Hippogriff Talon core to try, when Bethany flick the wand it make Mr. Ollivander hair turn green. He takes the wand form her and hand her another 15 1/2 in wand that is made of Willow with a Runespoor Fang core and the room turn a gold color again. She also buy two more 15 1/2 in wands made from willow one with Chimaera Scale core and one with Ashwinder Ash core (which cast awesome protection charms.) Bethany’s aunt pays for the four wands and Mr. Ollivander hand the bag with the wands in it to Bethany. The three ladies walk out of Ollivander’s and walk down the street and into Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. Madam Malkin looks up from fitting Hermione Granger robe and smile at the ladies when they walk into the store. I will be with you in a few minutes Mrs. Tonks. That is fine Madam Malkin. Three minutes later a girl with long brown hair walks over to Bethany and stop in front her. Bethany smiles at the girl and the girls smiles back at her. Hi my name Bethany Tonks, what is your name? My name Hermione Granger, are you getting robes for Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizardry? Yeah, I am and nice to meet you Hermione. It nice to meet you to Bethany and I am start my first year Hogwart. I am so excite, because I am the first witch in my family. Are you the only witch in your family or is everyone one in your family witches and wizards? My Mom pure blood, my dad was muggle born but get chosen to go to Hogwart. My dad brother also went to Hogwart. My aunts are also pure blood. Hermione mom and dad walk up behind her and then the three of them leave the shop. Bethany gets fitted for her robes and cloak and also gets a point hat along with a pair of protective gloves. When her robes and cloak are ready, they pay for them, then Andromeda, Nympadora and Bethany go and gets strawberry ice cream cones from Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlou. Once they have getting they ice cream they walks down Diagon Alley to head to Flourish and Blotts. When the three of them walk into Flourish & Blotts Nympadora head to the section where the textbooks she needs are and Bethany and Andromeda go over to the section where Hogwart first year textbooks are location at. Bethany looks down at the list of books she needs to buy and see the first one on the list is Standard book of spell grade one which is by Miranda Gosghawk. She has just grab a book off the shelve when she hear Mrs. Wesley fighting with her youngest son Ron about having to buy used books and not new books. Bethany quietly grabs a copy of a history of magic by Bathilda Bagshot, a beginner’s guide to transfiguration by Emeric Switch, one thousand magical herbal and fungi by Phyllida Spore, magical drafts and potions by Arsenius Jigger, Fantastic beast and where to find them by Newt Scamander and the dark farce guide to self protection by Quentin Trimble. Andromeda goes to pay for the books and Bethany goes to find her cousin to see if she is ready to go. Bethany finds that her cousin had already pay for her books and she is waiting for her mom and Bethany to finish up in the book store. Bethany and Andromeda leave the book store and head to the Cauldron Shop, they only in the shop for two minutes because the only item Bethany’s need from there is a size two Pewter cauldron. Nympadora goes to the Apothecary and picks her cousin up two set of crystal phials, bass scale. Nympadora then goes to one of the street stall and buy Bethany the telescope she needs for school. Nympadora meets up with her mom and cousin at Eeylops Owl Emporium. When she walks into the store, she sees Bethany is looking at one of the white snow owls. Once Bethany had chosen the white snow owl that she wanting Nympadora, Andromeda and Bethany head to the Leaky Cauldron for some dinner. The three ladies are walking over to a table and take when Harry and Hagrid walk into the Leaky Cauldron and come and joins them for dinner. As Harry is walking over the table that Bethany, her cousin and her are set at Bethany puts her hands into her jean pocket. Hagrid and Harry take and set then the five of them order their food. When the food gets there and everyone as start to eat Harry looks over at Bethany. Bethany can I ask you something about when you were three years old? Yeah you can Harry, what is it that you want to know? Hagrid says that you were at my parents house the night they dead, did my parents try to fight back against Lord Voldemort? Yes, they try to fight back, but nothing could stop Lord Voldemort . Hagrid also told me that your mom and dad were kill two nights before my mom and dad by Lord Voldemort is that way you were staying with my parents? Yeah Harry that was way I was staying at your parent’s house! As Bethany is answering, Harry questions her hair change from light brown with pink highlights to a light gray color. Nympadora puts her right arm around her cousin and whispers into her ear that she was doing the right thing by answers Harry questions. When they finish eating and talking Bethany, Nympadora and Andromeda head home for the night.
The Next morning Bethany wakes up at the creak of dawn and quietly finishes packing, because she shares a bedroom with her cousin and Nympadora who is still sleeping. First Bethany packs her school supplies, textbooks and clothing into one truck. She then packs her slayer supplies into a second truck and has to pack all her slayers relate books into a third truck. She has just lock up the third truck when Nympadora rolls over in her bed to face Bethany. Nympadora opens up her eyes and looks at her younger cousin.

Bethany: Did I wake you up, Nympadora?

Bethany and her cousin then leave their bedroom and head into the Kitchen for breakfast. After breakfast everyone gets ready to take Bethany to the train station and to meet up with the Wesley’s family once they get the train station.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Sunday 25 April 2010 2:29:36am

I was reread the first chapter and found lots of errors, so I fixes them and the chapter sound better now, but since the edit time has past I have to post the fixes chapter in a new post. so here it is

It is August thirty first, 1991 and Bethany is shopping in Diagon Alley with her aunt Andromeda Tonks and Cousin Nympadora Tonks for her schools supplies. They have just walk out of Gringotts wizarding bank, when Bethany sees Harry Potter walking by her with Hagrid the gatekeeper at Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizards. She stops walking and stares at Harry and Hagrid. When Harry sees that a girl has stop walking and that she is staring at him, he walks over to her and stops in front of her. Hagrid, Andromeda and Nympadora walk over to Harry and Bethany. Harry’s see that she is looking at his lighting blot shape scar on his forehead. She knew that Harry Potter was starting at Hogwart that year, but she hope not to see him yet seeing that she is two years old then him and is just starting there too, but the reason she was hoping not to see him was that she was at his parent’s house the day they were killed. She was playing hide and seek with Lily and James Potter and was hiding in the closet in Harry room when Lord Voldemort show up. She stays hiding because see had already seen Voldemort kill her parents a few days before. As she was hiding in the closet and she saw Lord Voldemort’s kill Lily through the crack in the door. She stops staring at Harry when her cousin tap her on the shoulder.

I am Harry Potter. What is your name and do you know me because you could not stop looking at me?

My name is Bethany Tonks and yeah I know you when you were a baby and till you went to live with your aunt and uncle at the age of one.

How do you remember me then, because I do not remember you?

Because I was three years old then.

So you going to Hogwart for you third year then?

Bethany shake her head No, I am just starting Hogwart this year, I had personal issues that keep me from starting two years ago.

So Bethany that would make you thirteen years old right?

Yeah I Just turn thirteen today.

Hagrid taps Harry on his right shoulder to get his attention.

I hate to break up the reunion but we need to get to Gringotts wizarding bank and get your money Harry.

Ok, Hagrid and nice to meet you again Bethany.

Yeah, see you at school, Harry have fun getting you school thing.

Harry and Hagrid walk towards the bank and Bethany, Andromeda and Nympadora walk down the street and into Quality Quidditch Supplies. Bethany and her aunt heads over to look at the new Nimbus 2000. While Nympadora sees a friend and goes over to talk to her. Bethany looks over at her cousin then back at her aunt who is holding a new Nimbus 2000 in her hands and give it a good look over. Bethany leans towards her aunt and whisper quietly to her.

I do not know why I can’t take Nympadora old broom to school, see that it not for playing Quidditch, but for slayer related business and beside first years are not even allowed to have brooms.

Bethany’s aunt looks at her daughter and then at her niece before speaking.

Because Nympadora needs her broom for Auror school that is way.

But she says she does not mind if I used her broom, she will just buy a new one.

No, I buying you a new one, you had enough hand me down from your cousin in your life time since you come to live with us and for once I am buying you all new items for school.

But I’m not your daughter and I am ok with hand me downs Aunt Andromeda.

You are my niece and your mom and dad left Ted and I money to buy you school supplies when you start at Hogwart, so let me buy you new items this year.

All right, I let you buy me new thinks this year.

I think this Nimbus 200 we do just fine, I am going to go pay for it.

Why Andromeda goes and pays for the broom, Bethany walks over to her cousin. Once her aunt had finish pay for the broom and the sale person had warped it up and put it into a large bag. Bethany, Andromeda and Nympadora left Quality Quidditch Supplies and walks over to Ollivander's to buy Bethany some wands. Both Andromeda and Nympadora take a set in the chair by the door and Bethany walks up to the counter and rings the bell to get Mr. Ollivander attention. Mr. Ollivander walks downstairs and passes Nympadora and Andromeda and heads behind the counter. At the sometime Andromeda stand up and walks up to the counter next to Bethany. Mr. Ollivander smiles at Andromeda and her niece and Nympadora will set in one of the chairs.

I see that Bethany is finally starting at Hogwart this year and I see you change the look of you hair by add pink highlights since the last time I saw you Bethany, did you dye your hair or are you a Metamorphmagus Like Nympadora?

Yeah I am starting Hogwart and I want a change from my plain light brown hair. I did not dye my hair I am a Metamorphmagus like my cousin.

Well I like you hair with the pink highlights and today so a great day, I finally get to sale Bethany a wand and on the someday as I sale Harry Potter his first wand too.

Andromeda leans over the counter and speak softly to Mr. Ollivander, Bethany is going to need a couple of wands one for school and a few for her slayer duty.

Oh yes, I remember talking to you about that and yes I did make seven wands with cores that I normally don’t use for her to try out. First lets try wands out for school. First I will have you try out this 12 in. wand that is made from rosewood and a Unicorn Tail for the core.

Bethany smiles at Mr. Ollivander and takes the wand from him. She then moves the wand up and down but nothing moves. Mr. Ollivander takes the wand back from Bethany and puts the wand away. He picks up another wand box. He then hand her a box with a 15 1/2 in rosewood wand with a Unicorn Tail as it core.

I know this wand still has the some core as the last one, but I think that is the core that would work for your school wand.

Ok I will give it a try Mr. Ollivander.

Bethany tries that wand and gets the book on the counter to move a little. Mr. Ollivander shakes his head and takes the wand from Bethany. He puts that wand away and goes over to the back shelve and grab a black box. He walks over to the counter and hands Bethany the next box, which is 15 1/2 in rosewood wand with a phoenix father as the core. Bethany picks the wand up and boxes go fly everywhere.

That is not the wand for you. Lets try this 15 1/2 in Willow with a Dragon Heartstring core go head and give it a try.

I hope this wand works Mr. Ollivander?

Bethany picks up the wand and the area around her light up in a gold color. Bethany, Andromeda, Nympadora and Mr. Ollivander smile at each other. Mr. Ollivander box up the wand and put it into a bag and he marks the first wand down in his book. He then grabs the first box out from under the courter that is 15 1/2 in wand made from Willow with a Leprechaun hair core.

Now I do not think this wand will work for you, because Leprechaun hair cores tend to favor only the Irish but we will see if it works.

Bethany nods her head yes and picks up the wand and once again boxes go fly everywhere. Bethany then tries the 15 1/2 in wand that is made of willow with the demiguise hair core next but nothing happens. Mr. Ollivander then hand Bethany’s another 15 1/2 in wand that is made of willow with a Hippogriff Talon core to try, when Bethany flick the wand it make Mr. Ollivander hair turn green. He takes the wand form her and hand her another 15 1/2 in wand that is made of Willow with a Runespoor Fang core and the room turn a gold color again. She also buy two more 15 1/2 in wands made from willow one with Chimaera Scale core and one with Ashwinder Ash core (which cast awesome protection charms.) Bethany’s aunt pays for the four wands and Mr. Ollivander hand the bag with the wands in it to Bethany. The three ladies walk out of Ollivander’s and walk down the street and into Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. Madam Malkin looks up from fitting Hermione Granger robe and smile at the ladies when they walk into the store.

I will be with you in a few minutes Mrs. Tonks. That is fine Madam Malkin. Three minutes later a girl with long brown hair walks over to Bethany and stop in front her. Bethany smiles at the girl and the girls smiles back at her.

Hi my name Bethany Tonks, what is your name?

My name Hermione Granger, are you getting robes for Hogwart school of witchcraft and wizardry?

Yeah, I am and nice to meet you Hermione.

It nice to meet you to Bethany and I am start my first year Hogwart. I am so excite, because I am the first witch in my family. Are you the only witch in your family or is everyone one in your family witches and wizards?

My Mom pure blood, my dad was muggle born but get chosen to go to Hogwart. My dad brother also went to Hogwart. My aunts are also pure blood.

Hermione mom and dad walk up behind her and then the three of them leave the shop. Bethany gets fitted for her robes and cloak and also gets a point hat along with a pair of protective gloves. When her robes and cloak are ready, they pay for them, then Andromeda, Nympadora and Bethany go and gets strawberry ice cream cones from Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlou. Once they have getting they ice cream they walks down Diagon Alley to head to Flourish and Blotts. When the three of them walk into Flourish & Blotts Nympadora head to the section where the textbooks she needs are and Bethany and Andromeda go over to the section where Hogwart first year textbooks are location at. Bethany looks down at the list of books she needs to buy and see the first one on the list is Standard book of spell grade one which is by Miranda Gosghawk. She has just grab a book off of the shelve when she hear Mrs. Wesley fighting with her youngest son Ron about having to buy used books and not new books. Bethany quietly grabs a copy of a history of magic by Bathilda Bagshot, a beginner’s guide to transfiguration by Emeric Switch, one thousand magical herbal and fungi by Phyllida Spore, magical drafts and potions by Arsenius Jigger, Fantastic beast and where to find them by Newt Scamander and the dark farce guide to self protection by Quentin Trimble. Andromeda goes to pay for the books and Bethany goes to find her cousin to see if she is ready to go. Bethany finds that her cousin had already pay for her books and she is waiting for her mom and Bethany to finish up in the book store. Bethany and Andromeda leave the book store and head to the Cauldron Shop, they only in the shop for two minutes because the only item Bethany’s need from there is a size two Pewter cauldron. Nympadora goes to the Apothecary and picks her cousin up two set of crystal phials, bass scale. Nympadora then goes to one of the street stall and buy Bethany the telescope she needs for school. Nympadora meets up with her mom and cousin at Eeylops Owl Emporium. When she walks into the store, she sees Bethany is looking at one of the white snow owls. Once Bethany had chosen the white snow owl that she wanting Nympadora, Andromeda and Bethany head to the Leaky Cauldron for some dinner. The three ladies are walking over to a table and take when Harry and Hagrid walk into the Leaky Cauldron and as Harry is walking over the table that Bethany, her cousin and her are set at Bethany puts her hands into her jean pocket, Hagrid and Harry take and set at the table to join them for dinner. Once everyone is setting the five of them order their food. When the food gets there and everyone as start to eat Harry looks over at Bethany.

Bethany can I ask you something about when you were three years old?

Yeah you can Harry, what is it that you want to know?

Hagrid says that you were at my parents house the night they dead, did my parents try to fight back against Lord Voldemort?

Yes, they try to fight back, but nothing could stop Lord Voldemort .

Hagrid also told me that your mom and dad were kill two nights before my mom and dad by Lord Voldemort is that way you were staying with my parents?

Yeah Harry that was way I was staying at your parent’s house!

As Bethany is answering, Harry questions her hair change from light brown with pink highlights to a light gray color. Nympadora puts her right arm around her cousin and whispers into her ear that she was doing the right thing by answers Harry questions. When they finish eating and talking Bethany, Nympadora and Andromeda head home for the night.

Did I wake you up, Nympadora?

Yeah, but it all right and how many times do I have to tell you Bethany call me Tonks, I hate being called Nympadora.

Ok, I will call you Tonks for now on.

Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Saturday 24 July 2010 6:25:02am

**** Just a small note if you read the first chapters of the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh year stories that I posted, but I have now chosen to stop writing all seven of the stories at once and to start writing one at a time, you may have notices that I have changes the name of Bethany’s snowy owl from White Rose to Starburst. I did this because female white owls are not completely white but have brown or black markings on them, so the name just did not seem to fit the owl. Also Harry owl Hedwig is a female snowy owl too, but In the films, Hedwig is played by male owls, as male Snowy Owls are whiter. And in the story banner you might have also notice I change Bethany and Tonks bedroom looks for how I had it in the first chapter of the third story, I did this because I did not care for how it uses to look.

A/N: I have decided to give a family tree here so you know who Bethany is relation too in the Harry Potter story line. Eileen (Prince) Snape Born 1930 ( Has two brother and one sister that I made up) aunt, maybe in Slytherin house), Severus Snape ( Eileen and Tobias son) born January 9, 1960 (cousin of Bethany Tonks, Bluebell Prince and Aldabella prince made up), Tobias Snape maybe born in the 1930 ( Eileen husband and Severus father also a Muggle) Edward Prince (Uncle, was in Slytherin house) Born in May 20 1935-1981 kill by unknown death eater and his Patronus was a lion (I made up), Blossom (Burke) Prince born April 10 1934-1981 killed by unknown death eater patronus lioness (Belvina (Black) Burke and Herbert Burke daughter and is Edward wife, she was in Slytherin house, I made up), Bluebell Prince born Oct 2 1980( Blossom and Edward daughter) lives with Snape and is in Slytherin, but later ask to be resorted at the beginning of her fifth year and her patronus is a female tiger (I made up), Elwyn prince born July 24 1940- Oct 2 1981 killed by death eater Rodolphus Lestrange and his patronus is a owl (was in Ravenclaw House ( Uncle, I made up), Lucius Malfoy (has one sister, which I made up(Uncle) son of Abraxas Malfoy), Narcissa Malfoy (aunt and Lucius wife), Draco Malfoy June 5, 1980 (cousins), Carly (Malfoy) Prince September 7, 1942-Dec. 9, 1981, her patronus was a butterfly ( Aldabella mother and Draco’s aunt and also Lucius sister) (Elwyn wife and also was in Ravenclaw house, which her parents hated), Aldabella Prince Born Dec. 9 1981, shorted into Gryffindor house and her Patronus is a Mermaid and Centaur (Name means old and noble, called Bella for short by her aunt Narcissa, uncle Lucius and cousin Draco and she is Elwyn and Carly daughter, She see in the first story only once and mention a few times, but does not come into the story as a major character to Harry second year at Hogwart and Aldabella is in the same year as Ginny Weasley. She went to live with Lucius, Narcissa and Draco after her mom die shortly after her birth), Elizabeth (Prince) Tonks (Bethany mother) born December 31, 1954- Oct 28, 1981 and patronus was a unicorn and she was in Slytherin house, Timmothy Tonks (?Aug 1?) 1954- Oct 28, 1981 was in Gryffindor house Patronus was a horse (Bethany father and Ted Tonks twin brother (I made up), Ted Tonks 1954 was in Hufflepuff house (uncle), Andromeda Tonks 1954 was in Slytherin house (aunt), Nymphadora Tonks 1973 was in Hufflepuff house Patronus werewolf (cousin). Bethany Tonks August 31, 1978, Patronus Unicorn, weasel and Dragon. The next four are Bethany and Fred children which comes into play in Harry, Ron, Hermione and Bethany fifth and sixth year, Lily May Eileen Weasley May 1, 1996 Patronus will be a Jack Russell terrier, James Sirius Snape Weasley May 1, 1996 Patronus will be a Otter, Haven Ginny Elizabeth Weasley April 28, 1998 Patronus will be a Pegasus and Hans Draco Timmothy Weasley April 28, 1998 Patronus will be a Phoenix, Ron Weasley (Lily May, James Sirius, Heaven Ginny and Hans Draco uncle) Patronus Jack Russell Terrier , Arthur Weasley (Lily May, James Sirius, Heaven Ginny and Hans Draco grandfather) Patronus Weasel, Molly (Prewett) Weasley (Lily May, James Sirius, Heaven Ginny and Hans Draco Grandma), Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley , Percy Weasley, Fred Weasley (Father), George Weasley, Ginny (Weasley) Potter (Lily May, James Sirius, Heaven Ginny and Hans Draco aunt) Hermione (Granger) Weasley Patronus Otter (Lily May, James Sirius, Heaven Ginny and Hans Draco become they aunt when she marry Ron ), Rose Weasley (Ron and Hermione daughter), Hugo Weasley (Ron and Hermione son), Harry Potter Patronus Stag (Lily May, James Sirius, Heaven Ginny and Hans Draco uncle when he marry Ginny), James Potter II (Harry and Ginny son), Albus Potter (Harry and Ginny son), Lily Potter (Harry and Ginny daughter), also relation to Mrs. and Mr. Weasley (Molly and Arthur) parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, Etc.
So there you go, a family tree to let you all know who Bethany Tonks is relation too. Also I was not able to found where Tonks family home actual was in the Harry potter story, all I could found online was that it is in the united Kingdom, so I just chose the countryside town of Honiton, East Devon. I chose this countryside town because it is in the same district that Ottery St. Catchpole, Ottery St. Mary and Otterton, Budleigh Salterton, Exmouth, Seaton, Sidmouth along with Axminster Rural District and part of St. Thomas Rural and I also chose this because the Weasley family house is just outside the village of Ottery St. Catchpole, so this makes the Tonks in the some district as the Weasley, but not in the some town seeing that Hagrid and Harry use Tonks house as a safe location in the seventh book.

Chapter Two: A family reunion: Part one
Outside Bethany aunt, uncle and cousin are loading her Steamer trunks into her uncles’ car. Bethany’ s is upstairs in the bedroom, she shares with her cousin Tonks (Nymphadora) who just finish her seventh year of Hogwart in June, Bethany is looking around the bedroom making sure she has not left anything she needs for school or slaying behind in the bedroom. Bethany looks at her cousin bed which has a solid blue bedspread with light blue stars on it and then look up at the wall above the bed and sees the Hufflepuff house banner and the banner for Hogwart with all the school houses on it and begins to think about what house she will be shorted into and know she could end up in any of the four houses seeing that she has had family members that were in Hufflepuff, Slytherin house, Gryffindor house and Ravenclaw house . She then looks over at her bed which is the one with the light blue bedspread with medium blue striped on it. She then looks over at the desks, which are up against the wall on the left-hand side of Bethany bed (if you are standing in front of the end of the bed, looking towards the headboard) and she notices the empty bird cage and at the sometime her new snowy owl Starburst comes flying through the opening bedroom window and she sees that her watcher Remus Lupin has sent a reply back to the letter she sent him last night. Starburst flies over to Bethany and lands on her right shoulder Bethany’s takes the latter off the leg and goes over to her cousins’ desk and gets an owl treat out and then she gives the owl treat to her owl, who fly off her owner shoulder and into the opening bird cage. Bethany goes over and closes the cage door and then opens up the letter and starts pacing as she starts to read her letter, which says Dear Bethany thanks for sending me a letter using your new owl last night, so I know what the owl looks like. She is a very sweat owl and I am happy you did not buy a small Scops Owl like you were thinking about getting, because then you would have had to borrow a school owl for long distance trips and since I will be traveling a lot this year, that would be a big pain, seeing that my owl pass away three days ago and I have not get a new one yet, when I get a new owl I will let you know. As for what you ask me in the letter, it best if I talk to you about that in person, I will meet you at the train station and we will talk about it in one of the waiting room, before you get on the train to Hogwart.
I will see you at the train station tomorrow and by the way I am picking up your cousin Bluebell Prince for Severus Snape house and give her a ride to the train station seeing that Severus has to be at Hogwart in the morning, But I have to go now.
Your watcher Remus Lupin
Bethany folds the letter up and kneels down next to her school bag. She then pulls the flap cover up on her school bag and she puts the letter into the main compartment of the bag. Bethany closes the flap cover and stand up, she picks her school bag up and put the shoulder strap onto her right shoulder. She then walks over and picks up the bird cages that Starburst is in and walks towards the bedroom door. When she reaches the door of the bedroom, Bethany stops for a few seconds and looks across the hallway to her aunt and uncles’ bedroom and at the hallway which is printing gold. She then walks out of her and Tonks bedroom, turning to the stair case on the right, if coming out of Tonks and Bethany’s bedroom and to the left if coming out of Bethany’s aunt and uncle bedroom. As she walks down the staircase Bethany wish that her watcher would have answers her questions about the dream she keeps having about the new Defense Against the dark art teacher Quirinus Quirrell, because if the dream is right then, he could cause major trouble at Hogwart school of witchcraft and Wizardry this year. Bethany’s thought quickly changes as she walks down the staircase, to for the first time in my life who will there be for me to talk with when I wake up from one of my awful nightmare about when my parents or Harry Potter parents’ were killed or about my prophetic dreams, seeing I could always talk to Tonks, my aunt and Uncle or Remus Lupin. As she reaches the last step of the staircase, she thinks to herself I might be able to talk to Harry at lest about the nightmare about how our parents were killed, But I have to ask Lupin what I should do if I have a prophetic dream at Hogwart. Bethany looks into the conservatory and outside taking in how beautiful the countryside of Honiton is. She hears her aunt come through the front door and turns her back on the conservatory and walks down the hallway, which walls are printing sliver on the top half and gold on the bottom half of the walls. Bethany walks past the dining room on her left-hand side, she then walks past the kitchen also on her left-hand side and then turn to her right and into the reception room/library and at the sometime her Aunt Andromeda walks up to her.

“ Are you ready to leave Bethany?”

“Yeah I am ready to go now.”

“ I see that Starburst is back, did Remus Lupin write you back?”

“ Yeah Remus Lupin, write me back aunt Andromeda!”

“ What did he say Bethany?”

“ This is what Remus Lupin told me “ He says that Starburst is a very sweat owl and I am happy you did not buy a small Scops Owl like you were thinking about getting, because then you would have had to borrow a school owl for long distance trips and since I will be traveling a lot this year, that would be a big pain, seeing that my owl pass away three days ago and I have not get a new one yet, when I get a new owl I will let you know. As for what you ask me in the letter, it best if I talk to you about that in person, I will meet you at the train station and we will talk about it in one of the waiting room, before you get on the train to Hogwart. I will see you at the train station tomorrow and by the way I am picking up your cousin Bluebell Prince for Severus Snape house and give her a ride to the train station seeing that Severus has to be at Hogwart in the morning, But I have to go now.
Your watcher Remus Lupin ” But I wish he would have answers my question about the dream, because I had the dream again last night.”

“ Remus Lupin say he will meet you at the train station, so you will found out what he thinks about the dream soon enough.”

“ Ok, But I help Severus Snape is not home when Remus Lupin gets to his house to pink up Bluebell, seeing that he never like the fact that he is a werewolf.”

“But he is showing that he trusts Remus by letting him give Bluebell a ride to the train stations and that is a good thing. Also we need to get going, now Bethany.”

“ Ok, lets go!”

Bethany and her aunt walk towards the down and pass the drawing room on the right and setting room on the left, if facing the front door and then walk out of the house. Bethany walks towards the driveway and Andromeda closes and locks the front door behind her, at the sometime Bethany sees that her uncle and cousin are already in the red 1988 Ford Orion. Bethany opens up the driver side passengers’ door and gets into the car. Bethany then sets Starburst’s cage on the seat in between Tonks and her. The white owl that has brown marking on her head, back, wings and tail looks at Tonks and then at Bethany she then close her eyes, which are yellow with black pupils. Starburst goes to sleep as Mr. Tonks backs the car out of the driveway at the sometime Bethany has just set her school bag on the floor behind her feet. Bethany opens her school bag and takes out Magical Droughts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger and starts to read the book. This textbook is one of two potion textbooks Professor Snape requires his students to have, the other textbook is One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi. Tonks look over at her cousin and see she is reading Magical Drafts and Potions and then Tonks then lays her head against the back of the seat and listing to the car radio, which is on the Wizarding Wireless Network and is playing the song, Do the Hippogriff by The Weird Sisters and differs off to sleep and start dreaming of her first day in Professor Snape potions class and she can see herself setting at one of the table in the back of the Dungeon classroom, she has both textbooks out which are Magical Droughts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger and One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi out along with her Cauldron and Scales, but has not getting out any potion ingredients, since she does not know what potion Professor Snape will assign for the first potions class, which just happens to be a double period. Tonks and the rest of the class turn around looking towards the classroom door when they hear it slam shut and see Professor Snape walking towards the front of the classroom. Snape turns towards the class when he gets to the front of the room and look around at the new first year students.

“ Class today’s lesson we are making the boil cure potion, each one of you will need these ingredients: dried nettles, crushed snake fangs, stewed horned slugs, porcupine quills and Flobberworm Mucus. If you have not getting out your cauldron and scales do so now, if you have your cauldron and scale out please get the potion ingredients out of your supplies if you have them, if not you can go over to the students potion ingredient storage cabinet and get them from there.

The Slytherin house students, Charlie Weasley and Tonks were the only students that had both their cauldron and also their scale out and the rest of the students had to get them out. But out of the group that had their scales and cauldrons out only Tonks and Charlie Weasley had to go up to the students potion ingredient storage cabinet. Charlie and Tonks stand up at the sometime and the two of them start walking towards the cabinet together. They are half way to the storage cabinet when Tonks does not see an old rust cauldron that on the classroom floor and trips over the cauldron which cause her to falls down. She looks up to see the whole classroom staring at, which cause her face and hair to turn red with embarrassed at the sometime Charlie walks over and kneels down next to her.

“ Are you all right?”

“ Yeah just embarrassed is all, I should have seen that cauldron.”

“ It could have been worst, my older brother Bill, who just started his second year here said during his first potions class a kid trip and fell face first into the boil cure potion.”

“ I guess you are right!”

“Do you need help getting up?”

“ No, I can get up on my own, but if you could get my potion ingredients for me, so I can go to the lavatory and get clean up?”

“Sure”

“Thanks”

Starburst who has been pulling at Tonks sleeve and trying to get her to wake up stop pulling at her sleeve and start picking Tonks hand with her beak. Tonks look down at the owl and then around the car and see that she and the owl are the only ones in the car, she then looks out the car window and see her cousin, mom and dad walking towards the trunk of the car. Tonks take her seatbelt off and open up the car door. Bethany looks up from getting a streamer trunk out of the trunk of the car when she hears Tonks close the car door. Andromeda walks over to her door and takes a close look at her.

“ Mom why are you looking at me with that worry mother look?”

“ Because you sleep the whole way to King Cross is why and normal you more talking on the why here and you were talking in your sleep and it was about your first day it potions class are you feeling alright because you look tired?”

“ Great now, you all know the embarrassing way I meet Charlie Weasley.”

“ It not that embarrassing Tonks, at lest you did not trip in front of the whole school and knock Charlie Weasley down too!”

“True, it just not the way I would have want to meet him for the first time.

“ Nymphadora Tonks you did not answers your mom question!”

“ Yeah I feel fine, just tired is all I did not sleep good last night!”

“ Bethany get back to work and Tonks start to help us get Bethany streamer trunks and Owl out of the car, we still have to meet with Remus Lupin’s before taking Bethany trough the barrier onto platform 9 3/4!”

“ Yes dad!”

“ Did not give me yes dad Nymphadora Tonks and there are no Trolley left so we have to carrying the trunks into the waiting room, then Tonks, Andromeda, Bluebell or I can go look for one that not been used when Bethany talking to Remus!”

“ Ok uncle Ted”

Tonks hair changing from purple to a reddish/ pink color, but like her cousin, dad and mom she gets to work helping unloading the streamer trunks out of the trunk of the car. Once all the streamer trunks are out of the car trunk Bethany gets Starburst who is in her birdcage still out of the car and joins her aunt, uncle and cousin in looking at the six trunks, because there are two large trunks which are full of clothing plus her school textbooks, notebooks, parchments, quill and ECT along with three medium trunks two of them have her slayer books and one of them has the rest of her slayer supply and the sixth trunk is the small trunk which has her potion ingredients in it.

“The two medium trunks with the books are the heaviest trunks. The next heavy trunk is the light brown because it has clothing, plus school textbooks, notebooks, parchments. quill and ECT in it.”

“ Bethany, how many do you think each of us should take or how many do you want to carry?”

“ I will carry the three medium trunks, uncle Ted!”

“ I take the brownish/ blackish large one, Dromeda (nickname Ted calls his wife) how about you take the large light brown trunk and Dora (Ted nickname for his daughter) carry the small trunk and the owl!”

Both Tonks and Andromeda shank their heads yes and Bethany hand Tonks the birdcage Starburst is in. Then the four of them all pick up the trunk or trunks they are carrying and walks into the train station. Bluebell and Remus Lupin who are watching for Bethany, Ted, Andromeda and Nymphadora Tonks from the door of the waiting room. When Bluebell see her cousin, the girl with dark brown hair (almost black) and brown eyes, she runs out of the waiting room and over to Bethany and takes the top trunk off the top of the pile of three trunks Bethany is carrying and leads the four Tonks to the Waiting room, Remus Lupin close the frosted glass doors of the waiting room when they are all inside of the room. Bethany set the two trunks she carrying up against the frosted Glass wall and Bluebell set the one she carry on top of the two Bethany set down. Tonks set the small one on top of the trunks Bluebell just put done. Andromeda set the trunk she carrying in front of the pile of four and Ted puts the trunk he carry down next to the trunk he wife set down. By now Remus, Bethany and Tonks is standing near the fire place and Bethany has put her school bag down up against the wall that the fire place is on and Remus, Tonks and her are standing in front of. Andromeda has set done on the top end of trunk her husband was carrying, seeing that it was set done on end to end instead of set the bottom of the trunk on the floor. Ted is leaning against the glass wall. Bluebell is set in one of the chairs that in the row against the wall and has her feet on the chair in front of her and she wrap her arms around her legs just below her knees and is looking toward Ted who has medium length brown hair and brown eyes and Andromeda who also has brown hair and brown eyes . Also, Bluebell’s cat Gypsy has just opened Starburst’s cage which is setting on top of the light brown streamer trunk and is now playing with Tonks boot laces. Remus Lupin looks at his slayer and then out Bluebell.

“ Preteen and teenage today are different then when I was that age.”

“ Why are we so different Mr. Remus Lupin?”

“ Well for one Bluebell preteen and teenage did not come to King cross to leave for their first day at Hogwart wearing a long sleeve green t-shirt with a camouflage t-shirt and jeans or Jeans with holes in them or a white tank top with a 3/4 sleeve suit jacket. They also did not have purple highlights in their hair!”

“ Well time have changes Remus Lupin, now will you answers the question I ask in the note that I write you last night?”

“ Yes I will Bethany, I would keep a eye on Quirinus Quirrell, because if He who must not be name is still semi alive and has possessed him and is share his body then Harry Potter could be in grave danger this year and I want you to keep an eye on Harry Potter this year and make sure he stays safe and out of harms way. And yes it is also possibly that He who must not be name wants him to find and steal the sorcerer stone for him.

“ I have another question for you Remus Lupin”.

“ What is the question Bethany?”

“ What should I do if I have a prophecy dream at Hogwart?”

“ You can sent me a owl or if you need an answer fast then that you can talk to Albus Dumbledore or Severus Snape about it. And also Albus Dumbledore will know where I am at all times, so if you really feel that you need to talk to me in person, go talk to him and he will help you get to where I am at that day.”

“ Ok”

“ Ted and I are going to go and see if we can found two trolleys, one for Bluebell and also one for Bethany”.

Bethany: Ok aunt Andromeda”.

Ted open the door and Andromeda walk out of the waiting room fellow by Ted who closes the door behind them. Bluebell stands up and picks up her cat Gypsy and walks over to the cat carry which is on top of her steamer trunk and opens the cat carry up. Bluebell then puts Gypsy inside the carry and close it up, she also close Bethany owl cage and then goes and set back down and Tonks takes a set next to her.

“ Bluebell what is Professor Snape like at home, because as a potion professor he is really tough and favor Slytherin house students over the other students and if you not in slytherin house you better not mess around in his class or he will take house points off your house total and he is a very tough grade too?”

“ He is actual the complete opposite at home.”

“ You mean he is caring and has a soft side?”

“ Yeah and if I am really upset about something and need to talk he is a great listens and he always be able to comfort me when I had a nightmare, but he is very protected of me just as if he was my real dad even there he is only my cousin. But I guess that a good thing seeing that he has been a father figure to me since my mother and father died when I was still a born and he is old enough to be my father!”

Just then Ted and Andromeda come back with two trolleys Tonks and Bluebell stop talking and Bethany and Bluebell loads their streamer trunks onto the trolleys that are close to their trunks and then Bethany goes and grabs her school bag and puts it on her right shoulder. Then the six of them leave the waiting room and head to the barrier that leads into platform 9 3/4!
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Saturday 24 July 2010 7:01:35am

Here the first story banner out of two

I will start working on the second story banner when I start the next chapter for this story.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Thursday 11 November 2010 2:07:51am

Hermione1981 wrote:Here the first story banner out of two

I will start working on the second story banner when I start the next chapter for this story.

I switch the Image to a album so I am repost the first of two story banner incase the old link stop working.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Thursday 11 November 2010 9:26:48pm

I have add Malfoy Manor to the story banner for the first half of the story, so here is what the improved story banner. I delted the old one that is way you can't see it anymore.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Thursday 12 May 2011 7:13:10am

Hermione1981 wrote:I have add Malfoy Manor to the story banner for the first half of the story, so here is what the improved story banner. I delted the old one that is way you can't see it anymore.

No copyright infringement is intended when I made these story banners or story banner yet to come.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Monday 23 May 2011 10:58:53pm

not post here anymore
Hermione1981
Second Year

Return to Share your own Harry Potter Fan Fiction