Birthday^_^

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Re: Birthday^_^

Postby salemboy » Friday 7 May 2010 2:32:18pm

Happy B-day, QA!
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Q.Araignee » Thursday 20 May 2010 1:08:05pm

Thanks Salem! Once more I must apologise for a lengthy absence, though...but I can now say I am no longer a "teen" :grin:
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Phoenix in the Ashes » Tuesday 15 June 2010 7:35:35am

Ah, I have one year left in my teenagership. Had a birthday on Sunday :popcorn: .
Phoenix in the Ashes
Guardian of the Vault, RPG Moderator and Slytherin Prefect

Postby Paul » Wednesday 16 June 2010 12:22:16am

Hope you had a great day Phoenix :happy birthday: Enjoy your final teenage year before becoming one of us oldies. :)
Paul
Minister of Magic and Headmaster of Hogwarts

Location: Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, England

Postby Paul » Saturday 20 November 2010 1:19:28am

Oooh, I've just noticed a certain person's big day on the forum index page. A magnificent :happy birthday: Godric. May the day be great and the year be fabby!
Paul
Minister of Magic and Headmaster of Hogwarts

Location: Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, England

Postby GodrictheGriffon » Saturday 20 November 2010 2:12:06am

Thanks Luap. You guys are too good to me. Oh no! I'm of age! I don't want to be older than Harry!
One thing that I love about when my birthday falls is that every couple of years I get the best present ever from Warner Brothers. A new Harry Potter film. And when I saw DH1 last night/this morning I was almost exactly the same age as Harry was at the beginning.
GodrictheGriffon
Unspeakable and Princess of Polar Bears

Location: Beside the veil, waiting for Sirius.... And Midnight! I wonder how long your location can be?....

Previous

Return to The Great Hall