Magical Brewery

Looking for the latest new broomstick? Or maybe a new wand? Do you need to sort out your financial affairs or keep your valuables safe at Gringott's? Find it all here at Diagon Alley - the finest wizarding shopping lane in England.

Moderators: Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix

Magical Brewery

Postby Wanderful » Saturday 12 July 2008 1:44:45pm

Here you will find all potion supplies, plus free cauldrons for sample testing !
*Picks gurtwip and adds to a bubbling mixture*

*Pins up wanted sign and it reads;*
1. Herbal medic
1. Cauldron Washer ( BEWARE; Cauldrons may spontaneously combust in flames )
1. Assistant manager to run the store when things get out of hand.

*Sets up cauldrons and begins adding ingrediants while humming*
Wanderful
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Hogwarts, watching Paul cast spells around the forum to protect it from bugs.

Re: Magical Brewery

Postby Q.Araignee » Saturday 12 July 2008 2:04:11pm

*Knocks on the door and peers around it* Erm...I heard you were looking for staff. Just call me Aisling, and it's a pleasure to meet you. *Holds hand out, and trys to hide the tail*
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Wanderful » Saturday 12 July 2008 2:08:01pm

*Shakes hand*

How can I help you ?
What type of job would you like ?

*Bustles over to counter and takes out a clipboard*
I will need to interview you before I give you the job.
Wanderful
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Hogwarts, watching Paul cast spells around the forum to protect it from bugs.

Postby Q.Araignee » Saturday 12 July 2008 2:17:54pm

Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less. I would like to apply to be either your Assistant Manager, or a herbal medic. I have a good working knowledge of natural remedies- for example that bruise on your wrist? A little mugwort will fix that right up. I also have experience in leading teams and being a constructive member of teams. I graduated with mostly 'Outstanding' NEWT's, with the exception of an 'Exceeds Expectations' in Divination after I predicted the examiner would suffer an arm injury on his way out of the Hall- it was technically a shoulder injury.

Is there anything else you would like to know? *Smiles nervously*
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Wanderful » Saturday 12 July 2008 2:22:14pm

Ok, sounds good.
*Begins ticking things on clipboard*
Ok two more things;
Who was your Herbology teacher and What is that thing you've got behind your back
*Casts an inquisitive glance at Q's back*
Wanderful
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Q.Araignee » Saturday 12 July 2008 2:30:55pm

*Tries to look innocent*
Erm...Herbology, yes, I was taught by Professor Longbottom. And...err...heh...
*Sighes, and casts eyes downwards*
Okay, it's a tail. I also have feline ears, teeth, and my nails are more akin to claws really. No one's quite sure why, but I'm kind of half-cat. I'll just leave if it bothers you, it seems to bother most people.
Q.Araignee

Postby Wanderful » Saturday 12 July 2008 2:34:40pm

*Jumps in delight*
Just what I need ! Only a cat can pick the infamous dewfrodium tree during moonlit hours !
Ad as for you being taught b Professor Longbottom, I've heard their was never no finer Herbology teacher.
Welcome aboard my feline friend !
Wanderful
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Q.Araignee » Saturday 12 July 2008 2:42:49pm

*Looks up incredulously* Really? I've got a job? Thank you, thank you so much! *Resists the temptation to hug, and settles for a grin*

Right then. May I ask, is there a specific uniform or dress code?
Q.Araignee

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 12 July 2008 2:52:39pm

*A tall, thin girl with long red hair and round green eyes strides into the shop*
"Hi! I noticed your sign! I've just recently moved here from Canada. I've got heaps of experience with potions ingredients. I used to collect all sorts from the Rocky Mountains, the Great Lakes and the Provincial Forests. You would not believe the stuff the Native Indians have happening over there! I'd love to share my knowledge. It's really my specialty... oh sorry. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Marni, Marni Balstra."
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby Wanderful » Saturday 12 July 2008 2:58:10pm

Well it depends, are you ashamed of that lovely tail you wear ? We could cover it up discreetly or would you like to let it be free ? I do not mind, only those without imagination will run from something so beautiful.

So now your the Assistant manager Aisling, congratulations. And I'm impressed Marni, you got the job as Herbilist Medic !

*Waves wand and confetti falls from the ground*

*Sigh*
Now we need a janitor...
Wanderful
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby choki » Saturday 12 July 2008 3:07:06pm

*A elderly man steps into the shop, walking with a distinctive cracking sound with every step taken.*

Can anyone help me over here? I am having an awfully sore back...
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Wanderful » Saturday 12 July 2008 3:11:27pm

*Rushes over to the frail old man and helps him onto a soft red sofa*
Marnie ! Can I have some Snargoff pods over here ? And I need some assistance Aisling, this man willl be tricky !
Wanderful
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Q.Araignee » Saturday 12 July 2008 3:18:11pm

*Blushes slightly, then hurries over* Of course, my apologies. So you know, I'm quite happy with my tail- if you're sure it's okay I'd like to keep it "on show". It's kind of uncomfortable hidden under clothes.
*Turns to the gentleman* Now sir, could you please tell me where it is on your back that is most sore?
Q.Araignee

Postby Wanderful » Saturday 12 July 2008 3:22:24pm

*Waves wand and Aisling's clothing changes to a deep blue colour and a flashing silver uniform*

That's more like it!
Wanderful
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 12 July 2008 3:37:50pm

*collects some Snargoff Pods from a jar behind the counter, tosses them into a marble grinder and expertly crushes them and adds a bit of liquid to make a paste. * "There ya go! Good call! This is a brilliant remedy for back pain. Is it Arthritis? Or... Oh my! Er, did anyone notice there's something hatching out of that boil on his back????? Eww.. that would be sore!"
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Next

Return to Diagon Alley