RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 11 August 2008 12:09:30pm

The Six Wizards

Dark times have been set over Japan. While Europe deals with the problems of Voldemort, Japan has had its own problems, with the sprouting up of Dark Wizard Gangs. Over a hundred exist, each terrorizing Japan, claiming their own territories, and often having Turf wars. A new gang has been sprouted, the Sadistic Six, and they are ready for blood.

The start of this RPG is set in January 1992

Many thanks to salemboy for creating this RPG scenario.

If you would like to join this RPG, please create a character through this link.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby salemboy » Monday 11 August 2008 1:41:29pm

"Hurry up, Damien!!!" It was Buta. But Damien was having so much fun.

Damien could barely say "Crucio," through his laughter. The man in the chair wriggled around as he screamed in pain. Damien's malicious eyes looked down upon the man. Damien kept holding the spell, longer and longer, the man's screams filling the air, and Damien knew that the ministry was on their way. Buta had stayed behind to make sure Damien finished the job. Damien had never really cared for getting out quietly. He rather preferred to kill a few more. But the others had left, while Chi Inu had been doing his own job with Nagai Neko down at the Ministry. Honestly, Damien was more like Chi Inu then any other member. He was cold, and malicious, and enjoyed watching people suffer.

"DAMIEN!!! You can play later. I'm sure we can find a rabbit for you to torture. We need to go." Damien stopped laughing.

He frowned as he said, "Fine. Avada Kedavra." The man ceased to scream and slumped in his chair as Damien left the man's house.

"Damien, where's your money?" Buta asked inquiringly. Chi Inu had given them permission to take all of the money they could carry. They turned a corner.

"I don't need money. I got my fun out of the job with a little thing called,'CRUCIO.'". A little kid who'd been riding his bike suddenly flipped off and started screaming and writhing on the ground.

Buta laughed when he saw the kid, but eventually got bored and said. "We need to get going. Finish torturing the kid."

And Damien did. "Avada Kedavra." Buta howled with laughter as he saw the kid fall over into a ditch.

Then, "Ok, Damien we're out of range of the house." And with that they apparated together to their base.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby choki » Monday 18 August 2008 2:54:50am

"Ahhh, fresh air at last," said Buta as he took in several deep breath. They were back at the entrace of their base hidden deep in the mountainous range. Buta disliked the smell of cities, he found them disgustingly filled with the scent of muggles.

"Aren't you coming in?" he turned around, facing Damien, as he pulled the sliding shoji door aside.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby salemboy » Monday 18 August 2008 7:23:43am

Damien looked out. The sun was beginning to set. He sighed. "I guess." He followed Buta into the base and threw down the small bag of money at the entrance. "Want it, Buta?"
salemboy

Postby choki » Tuesday 19 August 2008 6:45:46am

"Not keeping some for yourself?" he asked out of courtesy. Damien shook his head.
"Then me take... me will buy food with the extra," Buta answered greedily. He liked working with Damien as the latter would often pass his own share to whoever he was paired with.
choki

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 19 August 2008 10:15:24am

Damien laughed. Buta was always stuffing his face with food. It made him rather childish, but it also made him the entertainment of the group, at least for Damien. "Alright, we'll go visit that muggle restaurant you like, Mcdonalds."
salemboy

Postby choki » Wednesday 20 August 2008 5:27:40am

The word, McDonalds, lit the spark in his small beaded eyes. If there was anything he liked about muggles, it was definitely this fast-food restaurant. Maybe he could order some of his favourites...

"But Inu... he wanted a meeting," Buta spoke, rather saddened when he realised he could only get his food after the meeting.
"Who cares about him," Damien rebutted.
"No... if Inu want meeting, me will go!" Buta reproached rather angrily. To him, Inu was his saviour, and he would do anything to protect Inu, even at the cost of his own life.
choki

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 20 August 2008 5:46:54am

Damien eyed Buta as if he was looking at a really stupid person. Blind loyalty was always stupid. It was true that Damien was also loyal to Chi Inu, but moreso afraid. Damien had seen that man in action, and Damien had decided to get on his good side, quick. But nobody had ever been reprimanded for missing a meeting, and after a while, Damien had stopped coming to them at all. Meetings weren't that important, apparently, besides, since when did the gang use order. All they ever did was just kill whoever got in their way, and a few extra people alongside them.

Still, Buta looked insistent. A meeting wouldn't kill Damien. He sighed. "Ok," he said heavily. "I'll go with you. But after Mcdonalds we have to go on a spree." Damien really enjoyed sprees, where him and whoever he was with would just go out and torture and kill as many people as possible in an hour. Chi Inu currently held the record of four hundred and fifty seven. Damien was down by thirty. It was a record often competed for between him and Chi Inu. Just three weeks ago, Damien had held the record until Chi Inu had broken it.

So, he stepped inside, and went down to the meeting hall with Buta, hoping that the others were already there, so that Damien could begin his spree.
salemboy

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Wednesday 20 August 2008 7:31:22pm

Yuta Tanuki looked around the room, humming absent-mindedly. She was one of the only people in the meeting room, so nothing terribly important was going on. She pushed her black and silver hair out of her face and fixed her grey eyes on Chi Inu. He seemed to be listening intently to something, though Yuta didn't know what. Resting her head on her hand, Yuta wondered how long they were going to have to wait before accepting that, as usual, no one else was coming.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Q.Araignee » Saturday 23 August 2008 9:35:18pm

Nagai Neko slipped through a side door into the room, her dark honey coloured eyes glinting in the dim light. She smiled coolly to see Chi Inu looking straight at her- of course she couldn't avoid him knowing exactly where she was, though from the immense look of boredom on Tanuki's face she hadn't noticed a thing. Silently she walked over to the pair and took her seat on Inu's right.

When the main doors opened to reveal both Damien and Buta, Neko was a little surprised- but not nearly as surprised as little Tanuki was when she spoke, still having not seen her sat there. Her voice was low, fairly courteous but carrying a sliver of ice in it's tone.
"Nomare...it has been a long time since you deigned to join us for a meeting. Though I would surmise it is Buta who instigated this little visit."
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby salemboy » Sunday 24 August 2008 7:56:53am

Damien bowed to Chi Inu. Then to Nagai Neko. But he did not bow to Yuta Tanuki. He did not need to bow to her.

"Neko," he said, bowing once more. "I believe that my apologies are due, but I shall not pay them, for I do not recall it being mandatory to attend a meeting."
salemboy

Postby Q.Araignee » Sunday 24 August 2008 1:30:18pm

"Perhaps not mandatory, though at least once every few months would be prudent." Neko retorted perfectly calmly, having anticipated the boy's reply. She understood that these meetings might be tedious, but a small show of their duty to Inu was hardly going to kill Nomare. In one languid movement she was stood and surveying those present. She offered a bow to Chi Inu before speaking again.

"Do any have news of Ouki Kaba?"
Q.Araignee

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Sunday 24 August 2008 3:52:17pm

Yuta raised an eyebrow at Damien's so obvious lack of respect for her, but remained silent. She knew that being woefully overlooked could come in very, very handy sometimes.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby salemboy » Monday 25 August 2008 9:33:09am

Damien shook his head. "I have yet to hear from Ouki Kaba since she left. Should she return, I will inform you at the next meeting I attend." That last statement was a sarcastic one, though keeping it's serious, and respectful tone, seeing as how Damien didn't even attend that often. Kaba would be back long before the next time he attended a meeting.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 29 August 2008 4:15:21pm

Chi Inu shuffled in his seat, his leather cloak crunched beneath his weight. He leaned forward and rapped his fingers on the table. Nagai smelled like her usual delicious perfume, but it was the sound of her blood flowing through her that made Chi start with excitment. He so enjoyed taking these small pleasures; he loved knowing how he could snap her neck if he wanted to. But he didn't. He looked at her slender form, her fingers were divinely red; like blood had lingered there from her last murder. He smiled, and just then, she peered up at him, searching his eyes. He turned his head, lifted her hand and without breaking the gaze, he kissed her hand tenderly.

Chi looked out at the others. He pushed his chair back and stood before them. "I'm pleased you are here." he said, looking at Buta and then resting his eyes on Damien. "I hate for you to miss out...I have some news." He stopped for effect, and then continued. "It seems we have an opportunity to try out a new playground. What say you? Care to try your dark deeds on some new turf?"
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Next

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area