The Six Wizards

A place for general discussions, comments and off-topic conversations about the RPGs.

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

The Six Wizards

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 11 August 2008 1:01:59pm

As you may of guessed, this is a place to discuss this RPG. Also, until the glitch/bug/gremlin gets sorted, feel free to post character sheets here for checking.

At this point, I should mention that I would particularly like to RP as Nagai Neko and will have a character sheet up asap given the toils that await me this week.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Re: The Six Wizards

Postby salemboy » Monday 11 August 2008 1:09:08pm

Blood: Pureblood
Month of Birth: February
Year of Birth: 1974
Year If Student:
Occupation If Adult: Member of Sadistic Six
House: Ravenclaw
Best Subject: Potions
Worst Subject: History of Magic
Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Physical Description: Black hair, Long hair in front going down to chin and making a point at the end. Kind of hard to explain. Short hair at back and sides.. Prefers American muggle clothing to Robes. Brown eyes.
Wand: 11 and 1/2 inches Dragon Heartstring Yew
Pet: Amazonian Spider Monkey
Best Friend(s): None
Broomstick: Comet 260
Quidditch Position: none
Special Ability: None
Fear or Weakness: Chi Inu
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 11 August 2008 1:18:27pm

This would be Damien, yes? Absolutely fine.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby salemboy » Monday 11 August 2008 1:28:07pm

Yeah, it's Damien Nomare. I guess I forgot to put in his name. Ok, in NG2, Chi Inu will be the boss, so I think he should be the boss for this one. Also, I was planning on Neko being his girl, but you don't have to. Neko's your character now.
salemboy

Postby choki » Tuesday 12 August 2008 3:07:22am

What is the other 3 names again?
lolx u might wanna post it for we can have an idea who to be?
I might wanna play a japanese witch (no part of the Sadistic Six though, too much evil playing and I will become Joker one day)
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 12 August 2008 3:56:11am

I'd be happy to be Chi Inu. Just give me a profile and some ideas about who u want him to be, and I'll take on the role like an acting role. (eg. Description, weaknesses, likes, special abilities... I'll go with whatever u want Salemboy cause he's your creation... then when he's mine to use I'll try to play him the best I can... )

xx let me know! hee hee....
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby *Riley* » Tuesday 12 August 2008 11:00:37am

I'll be anyone, but I'd like to be a girl.
I'e never payed a girl before, could be interesting...
*Riley*
Keeper of the Keys and Dragon Tamer Of The West

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Tuesday 12 August 2008 10:26:24pm

i'd like to be one of the six evil wizards, preferably a girl, as i've been an evil character before and would like to get used to that idea before trying out another gender. just let me know the name, weaknesses, strengths, personality, that sort of thing.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 13 August 2008 7:14:19am

Distortia wrote:I'd be happy to be Chi Inu. Just give me a profile and some ideas about who u want him to be, and I'll take on the role like an acting role. (eg. Description, weaknesses, likes, special abilities... I'll go with whatever u want Salemboy cause he's your creation... then when he's mine to use I'll try to play him the best I can... )

xx let me know! hee hee....
*Riley* wrote:I'll be anyone, but I'd like to be a girl.
I'e never payed a girl before, could be interesting...

FawkesthePhoenix wrote:i'd like to be one of the six evil wizards, preferably a girl, as i've been an evil character before and would like to get used to that idea before trying out another gender. just let me know the name, weaknesses, strengths, personality, that sort of thing.

salemboy wrote:"Yuta Tanuki, Ushione Buta, Ouki Kaba, Nagai Neko, and Chi Inu all broke out."

That's a quote from NG2. Yuta is just a common Japanese name, Tanuki means Raccoon, Ushione Buta means Cow Demon Pig, Ouki Kaba means Big Hippo, Nagai Neko means Long cat, and Chi Inu means Blood Dog.

There aren't that many girls in the gang. Yuta Tanuki is a girl, so whoever just submits their character for her first gets her. Feel free to have her any way you like, just try to find some characteristic that matches a Raccoon. :P I guess I should have gotten more fearsome animals, like Snake, or something, but these are the names I came up with.

Ushione Buta is a boy, and he's mainly a big lug of muscle. He doesn't mind getting his hands bloody, but rather enjoys seeing the grotesque figures he can make with his hands.

Ouki Kaba can be either a boy or a girl, I don't care, but he/she enjoys swimming, and favors water-related killing.

Chi Inu just enjoys blood, and he doesn't care how he gets it, whether it be a knife, or a chainsaw, or just a spell that can cut flesh, he enjoys every second of it. He IS a werewolf, so every full moon, it might be best if he goes out into a crowded area, muggle or Wizard, waits for the moon to rise, and just lets go.

QA already got Nagai Neko, and I've already approved her description of the character. In fact, it is almost an exact replica of what I'd been thinking.

Distortia, you can be Chi Inu.

Fawkes and Riley, you can battle it out over who gets to be who.

Also, Damien's hobby is torture, so don't forget to recognize it in the RPG.

Just remember, QA has to approve your character, not me, and feel free to make the characters' personalities however you want them to.

So, I can't wait to see everybody's portrayal of the Sadistic Six.
salemboy

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 13 August 2008 1:47:59pm

Character Name: Nagai Neko
Blood: Pureblood
Month of Birth: February
Year Of Birth: 1972
Year If Student:
...or...Occupation If Adult: Member of the Sadistic Six
House: Slytherin
Best Subject: Transfiguration
Worst Subject: History of Magic
Height: 155cm
Physical Description: Slender and feminine looking but not weak by any stretch of the imagination. Fairly pale flawless skin, 'magpie' black hair that's kept in a tight bun but falls below her waist. Long nails, usually painted a rich scarlet colour. Dark honey coloured eyes streaked with emerald green if you get close enough to see.
Wand: 8 inches, Phoenix feather, Redwood
Pet: -
Best Friend(s): -
Broomstick: -
Quidditch Position: -
Special Ability: A small degree of shapeshifting, humancat and various degrees in between.
Fear or Weakness: Expending too much energy in trying to hold a shift and killing herself.

I hope it's alright I went with Neko being able to shapeshift. I thought it might work if she was unable to do it completely at will due to the sheer amount of energy it would require to hold. Also, it might be the foundation for her being Chi Inu's girl if they both have this animalistic side to them- though the traits are distinct opposites. It could make for some interesting tales about the gang, too.
Q.Araignee

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 13 August 2008 4:01:36pm

I like it. I'd like to see Ushioni Buta doing his work. I can't wait to see how people portray his "creative" side. Are you going to wait for the rest of the Sadistic Six to be created, or are you going to start posting right away?
salemboy

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 13 August 2008 4:10:52pm

I'd like to wait until Distortia puts up a sheet for Chi Inu, so I can do a suitable post with both of us seeing as we're both at the same place currently. Is that alright?
Q.Araignee

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 13 August 2008 4:25:11pm

Okey Dokey. Do you think that the tales of the characters from NG will ever stop popping up? Because, let's see, we have Marcellus, NG2, the Six Wizards, and I'm pretty sure that somebody will come up with an RPG for Nikolaus or Gwydion. You know, that reminds me. It's like choki said, Sabian disappeared and nobody's giving a rat's fart about it. :lol: .
salemboy

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 13 August 2008 4:31:40pm

Nah, these guys are going to stick around for a long time. They may even be found in The RPG Archive and go down in BaO history...
Q.Araignee

Postby salemboy » Wednesday 13 August 2008 4:38:14pm

Maybe J.K.R. might cruise around this site, and decide she likes the plotlines, and rights books about the events, just with more detail. And then she'll say dedicated to all those whom helped write these RPG's. :lol: . She might forget Sabian though. :grin:
salemboy

Next

Return to RPG Discussion Area