Trading Cards

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Trading Cards

Postby welshbird77 » Wednesday 5 May 2010 12:36:56pm

Hello everyone :grin:

I am travelling to Los Angeles and Las Vegas next month on holiday and my nephew , who is a new collector of harry potter trading cards, has asked me to try and buy some cards for him whilst im there. Bless him is is only 10 and has been saving up his pocket money for me to take with me.

I'll be looking for hobby boxes as well as individual costume, filmcell, prop and autograph cards for any of the available sets. He has given me a list of the cards he already has so i dont buy the same ones.

As i know nothing about these trading cards I was wondering and hoping if anyone would be able to tell me where in either LA or Las Vegas that i might be able to purchase these cards as i havent got a clue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated folks. Thanks in advance. Have a great day.
welshbird77
Muggle

Return to The Great Hall