roll call & introductions

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby Mint » Monday 9 August 2004 6:53:06pm

deedra - loool :lol: guess Im one of those ppl XD

Helllooo,

This is Mint ^-^ Slytherin prefect. *lives* in Chicken Worshipping Tread in Zonkos, Slytherin and great hall. Been here over a year, I find this forum a great getaway when ppl at work just get on my nerves...like today <.< I was also born in Russia (/ukraine) just like Broccoli. ^-^

*spots Choki and runs after her :evil: *

:chicken:
Mint
Slytherin Prefect, Hogwarts Librarian and Milady of the Night

Location: Chasing evil duck commander Choki >:( on a chocobo!!!

Postby Jotomicron » Tuesday 10 August 2004 1:12:43am

Hello, ev'ryone.

I'm Jotomicron, aka Joto, so please use whatever name you like
I'm from Portugal and I've conquered one of my dreams recently: I've been in Greece...
I'm moderator of the Great Hall, and as soon as my holiday finish, I'll apply for the post of moderator in other sections of the forum.
I like languages, math, science fiction, and a lot of oter things...

*takes wand out of pocket* Aparecium Chocolatium *chocolate cookies fall from the ceiling*

Take on, please!
Jotomicron
Producer of Happiness and Mysterious Metamorphmagus

Postby Nobby » Tuesday 10 August 2004 7:52:57am

Hiya I'm Nobby!!!!

I live in England and have recently been travelling around Europe!!!

I'm a Hufflepuff prefect as well as moderator of the Movies and RPG forums!!!!!

I love Zonko's!!!!

*flicks wand*- as baby dragons start falling from the sky! :grin:

oh yeah, remember to watch out for the piranha bunnies :razz:
Nobby
Hufflepuff Prefect and The Half Blood Prince

Postby phoebe » Friday 20 August 2004 4:03:05pm

hellooooo everyone!!!

i used to be ganymede, but smart lil me forgot her passowrd and asked for a new one...the new one dint work, so i reregistered and....here i am :grin:
phoebe
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Jinxed Angie » Friday 20 August 2004 4:40:06pm

I'm Jinxed Angie, A GRIFFINDOR!!! I spend most of my time in the 3 broomsticks. I'm also the Relationship counselor.
Jinxed Angie
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby azn wizard » Saturday 21 August 2004 7:06:49am

me? one of the long absent hufflepuffs :oops: , lives in california, United STates, does water sports, used to mod for zonko and RPG, am a total slacker, and hosts all the weddings here (hopefully, the matchmaking services will bring me more business :lol: )
azn wizard
Keeper Of The Moons

Postby Female_alien » Monday 23 August 2004 2:43:05pm

Hillo!
I'm female_alien, or FA for the lasy ones.
I'm 15 - will be 16 soon, and live in Croatia (if you don't know where it is, use a map)
I'm a Hufflepuff and was a moderator and will be one again.
I spend my time in the 3 broomstick, common room, great hall.

(pheobe, you're ganymede.... I was wondering where you are... I'll pm you soon)
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Meg Boyd » Monday 23 August 2004 7:10:58pm

I'm Meg Boyd, also know as just plain "meg" or "Megs". I'm from the US, namely the cheese capital of the world, WISCONSIN! I am head girl, ravenclaw prefect, and moderator of the Fan Fic area. I love to write, and was writing a huge fan fic for awhile, but my final year of high school got in the way, as well as a film script that i am writing. I'm 18 and will be starting my frosh year at the University of Wisconsin-Madison this Friday...Go Badgers (for all of those who follow Big Ten Football or Basketball!!!) I've been here for a little bit more than a year, and I think this place is swell...I just haven't been around much since I just got back from a ten week stint as a camp counselor for a Christian youth camp, where I had no telephone or internet use at all! I'm sure to get back into the swing of things as soon as my new computer gets delievered!!!! WOOT!!!!!!
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Postby Mistress Siana » Wednesday 1 September 2004 4:02:19am

Yahoo!

I'm Mistress Siana, Siana or Janna, whatever you like. I'm the goddess...ehm, sorry, a mod in the characters section. I'm from a boring little town in Germany, but I'm about to move to Hamburg. Yeah!
I'm changing my hair colour about every three weeks and I've at least put on 3 kilos because of Joto's chocolate cookies.

vote for chickens!
Mistress Siana
Slytherin Chaser and Devil's advocate

Postby Jotomicron » Wednesday 1 September 2004 2:43:36pm

Mistress Siana wrote:(...) and I've at least put on 3 kilos because of Joto's chocolate cookies. (...)

No, you haven't. That's virtu... er, I mean, psychological...

*whispers a miraculous spell that takes Siana exactly 3 kilos*

See? You're not heavier!

*not to himself: should make cookies with less fat materials...*
Jotomicron
Producer of Happiness and Mysterious Metamorphmagus

Postby Phaerie » Friday 3 September 2004 8:52:57pm

Hi i'm Phaerie. I'm 19 and a medical student at the university of Birmingham (UK)

When i'm not studying, i'm normally doing something stupid on a trampoline, hanging around BaO, reading etc.
(gee i don't much- how boring am i???)
Phaerie
Princess of Rainbows, Moonlight Dreamer and Gryffindor Prefect

Location: Doing double backs on a trampoline and scaring her spotters!

Postby fierce » Wednesday 8 September 2004 2:21:25pm

Jellooo i'm Fierce. Not literally, of course... except in special circumstances.

I'm currently working at a bank (the bane of my existence, but the only thing supporting it!), but my dream of dreams is to study linguistics and perhaps TESOL at UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!! So that I may teach others the joy of languages, written, spoken and unspoken. :grin:

For now though, my brain is subsisting on what would be the equivalent of one grain of rice a day in dietary terms concerning stimulation and growth. If you catch my meaning, my brain is starving! :( Hope to be out of here soon. (this job, not the board!)

I LOVE harry potter, the puzzles of dan brown, the notion of dinotopia (i'm a kid at heart), Homestar runner, ice skating, wandering and most animals (the ones that don't run out from the neighbours yard and growl at me). I also love the lamp shade at the mall that's shaped like a reimax... i feel like i could float away in the little basket. Maybe someday I will.

I hope this has given you a glimpse into my current madness ;) Don't worry, it's only temporary. Until the next insanity takes hold!
fierce
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Devinci » Wednesday 8 September 2004 2:45:02pm

Hi. I'm Devinci...currently a befuddled college student who doesn't check her message boards nearly often enough...

There are naps to be taken, cigarettes to be smoked, people to be met, and...more naps to be taken.

But I'm still alive....not well, but alive.

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know of my livingness
Devinci
Hugger of Trees and Saver of Whales

Previous

Return to The Great Hall