Hogwarts '06/7

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Wednesday 1 November 2006 10:11:34am

"No...just annoyed because they're still dirty and it's almost midnight. And I'm going to be rather tired tommorrow." Misty kept scrubbing.
Scarlet Lioness
Keeper of the Claws, Co-Owner of the Juice Bar and Prefect of Gryffindor

Postby Phoenix in the Ashes » Thursday 2 November 2006 4:24:22am

"Well," said Dinas, "we can't have that. To bed you go."

He waved his wand and the brroms were spotless once more.

"Good evening."
Phoenix in the Ashes
Guardian of the Vault, RPG Moderator and Slytherin Prefect

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Sunday 5 November 2006 6:16:36am

"Thank You, Professor. See you in class tomorrow...Good NIght"

Misty ran through the halls, her tiredness forgotten. She felt like running for some reason, so she did. Who cares if it's against the rules!
Scarlet Lioness

Postby Q.Araignee » Sunday 5 November 2006 11:14:44am

Rowena was sat in the Common Room, huddled in front of the fire with Nox at her feet. She was staring blankly with tears in her eyes and a letter in her hand. After last year, she couldn't believe that this could happen- she was now completely alone. She had no friends in her own year, and most of the school seemed to act as if she didn't exist anyway.

Nox nuzzled her other hand with a cold tongue, and Rowena suddenly had an idea- looking out of the window, it was raining heavily as though imitating her grief. She snook upstairs and grabbed her broom and thick cloak before going back down to the Common Room to stand beside the window. With a trembling hand, she opened it and the wind chilled her to the bone. Nevertheless, Rowena put on her cloak and remained where she was- was she brave, or foolish, enough to fly in this storm to try and relieve her despair?
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Sunday 5 November 2006 6:09:16pm

Arriving at the Common Room only moments after she had left the broom storage, breathless she said the password and clambered inside.

She looked over at the window,

"Rowena! What are you doing??" Misty said shocked.
Scarlet Lioness

Postby Q.Araignee » Sunday 5 November 2006 6:26:10pm

Rowena turned around abrubtly, not bothering to wipe away her tears, thinking that she should've remembered that Misty was due back from her first detention.

When she spoke, her voice sounded distant and empty. "My dad...the last person I had left...he's died. The letter said that they weren't sure if he was poisoned or committed suicide. That leaves me with no relatives on either side of my family, no home, no money..." Rowena laughed quietly, hollowly. "I thought a quick flight in this storm might help me to sleep, and prepare me for lessons tomorrow."
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Sunday 5 November 2006 7:10:26pm

"Oh you poor thing. I don't know what to say really...d-do you want some company?" Misty stammered. "I'm sure you will find somewhere to stay, and if you can't you can live with me."
Scarlet Lioness

Postby Q.Araignee » Sunday 5 November 2006 9:15:29pm

Those words brought Rowena back to herself- she turned and closed the window to hide the new tears welling up in her eyes. When she was sure that she was back in control, she turned with a look of complete gratitude towards the Quidditch Captain.
"Thank you. I think that I just needed reminding that I do have hope, and friends- few though they are."

Rowena walked back to the fire, placing her broom on the floor and putting the letter in a pocket as she sank into one of the armchairs. Nox settled around her feet while she took out her wand and conjured up two steaming mugs of hot chocolate. She looked at Misty. "Do you want one? I'm sure it would help after a whole night with Professor Dinas- there's something about him that I can't put my finger on, but that I distrust."
Q.Araignee

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Monday 6 November 2006 4:13:17am

"Yeah, You do have friends, You should think of the entire Quiddtich Team as your friends and not just team mates, we have to stick together!" She smiled. "Sure, I'd love Hot Chocolate..."

They both took a sip of the warm liquid and enjoyed each others company. Misty wondered where Johnathon and Terry were, she hadn't seen them since first spell this morning.
Scarlet Lioness

Postby Q.Araignee » Monday 6 November 2006 5:13:23pm

Rowena smiled warmly towards the fire- Misty had made her feel much better- as she sipped her hot chocolate. As the time passed, her thoughts began to stray from the shapes in the flames to the memories of her dad- and her mum, before she had died. They allowed her to forget her unhappines and replace it with joy as the first light of dawn began to creep over the Grounds.
Q.Araignee

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Monday 6 November 2006 9:30:28pm

"Well, I reckon it's time I got some sleep. Busy day tommorrow. Quidditch Practise at 6pm remember???! Plus I have a Head's meeting after that and a full schedule. Goodnight, sleep will do you good Rowena." She waved and smiled and climed the girls staircase.
Scarlet Lioness

Postby Q.Araignee » Tuesday 7 November 2006 4:15:58pm

"Goodnight Misty" Rowena said, before picking up her broom and heading up to her dormitory with Nox close behind. She slipped into the room, careful so as not to wake anyone, and collapsed on her bed without even taking off her cloak.
Q.Araignee

Postby Phoenix in the Ashes » Thursday 9 November 2006 5:02:05am

Dinas noted that the Gryffindors were having their last practice session before their first match, against Slytherin.

It was drawing near.
Phoenix in the Ashes
Guardian of the Vault, RPG Moderator and Slytherin Prefect

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Friday 10 November 2006 5:26:20am

Misty rose in the morning very sleepy, it felt as though 5mins had passed while she was aleep. Though when looking at her clock realised that she was late to breakfast.

Hurriedly she got dressed and did her hair, she clambered down the stairs putting her jersey on and fastening her robes.

I won't get any breakfast now...it would've gone...but I'll check anyway.
Scarlet Lioness

Postby choki » Friday 10 November 2006 4:30:42pm

Arven was sitting at the corner of the Gryffindor table, eating her breakfast alone and away from the crowd. Despite being in the Gryffindor team, she was unable to mix well with the rest of the members except for Misty.

Perhaps it was time for her to open up more.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault