The Dark Lord's Daughter

Are you a budding writer? If you have any ideas for Harry potter plots, share them here. Who knows, JK Rowling may take a look and use your ideas in her next book!

Moderators: DucksRMagical, Phoenix in the Ashes, Un'Anima Persa

The Dark Lord's Daughter

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 24 February 2008 1:02:47pm

This is a fan fiction I started a while ago... I will put it in and see how it goes... here's how it starts...

The scar had not pained Harry for 19 years. All was well.
Harry turned and took Ginny's arm. Together, they started to walk back toward the platform entrance. Then he noticed her. He had to look twice. She had jet black hair, and her face was beautiful. She wore black travelling robes and a purple scarf. She was oddly familiar.
"Wait here Ginny. I'll just be one minute." He said, and hurried down the platform to speak to the girl.
"Alright. I'll wait for you at the exit. I want to catch up with Ron." Ginny said, and hurried off herself, not noticing the purpose of Harry detouring. Harry waved back to Ginny, and both parted company. It took Harry moments to reach the girl.
"Excuse me, " he said to her. "I think I know you from somewhere."
The girl looked up at him; she was his age, and her eyes were dark on a pale, flawless face. "You're Harry Potter." She said, and smiled. "No, you don't know me. But u did knew my father."
"Your father?" Harry searched his mind as he studied her face. He had not gone to school with this girl; she had an accent too that was hard to place. "Who is your father?"
"I think I will let you guess some more, Harry Potter." she smiled at him, amused.
"Now now, please? Does your father work at the ministry?" Harry asked.
"No." the girl said firmly.
Harry paused. "What's your name?" he asked.
"My name? It's Geneveve."
"And your last name?"
"It's Riddle."
Harry could not believe his ears. He practically spat out his next words. "I knew your father? Your father was Voldemort??" he stared at this girl in complete disbelief.
"Shhhh..." the girl brought a slender finger to her thin, pink lips. She reached out to Harry's lips. "Can it be our little secret, Harry?" she touched his mouth with her finger. Harry felt strange; he closed his eyes. He was unable to move or speak.
"I will see you again really soon, Harry. It's so good to finally lay eyes on you." She spoke these last words closely into his ear. Harry felt himself go weak. His heart beat slowed. He felt like he was sinking into a dream.
"Hey!" Ginny shook him.
"Wha?" Harry awoke with a start. He was standing inches from the platform edge.
"Why didn't you answer me? What are you doing?" Ginny scolded him.
Harry looked around. "I ... I don't remember. Oh!" Harry noticed a small trunk on the ground near him. "Oh yes, I noticed this trunk had been left behind. I was going to bring it to lost property. Come. Let's go. Are we still meeting Ron and Hermione for lunch?" Harry picked up the trunk ,and as he did, his scar prickled.
After dropping the trunk off at lost and found, they all went across the street to Toasted Cafe. Harry sat down and waited while the others ordered food and drinks. The place was packed; it was a popular meeting place for Hogwart's parents after the train had gone. Harry hoped they had not run out of his favourite dish and the cafe special; the Chicken Snitzel toasted on Foccacia bread. Harry picked up a copy of the Daily Prophet and started flipping through it. Not much happening at all. He brought his hand up to his lips as he read. "Ouch!" he was shocked by how much his lip hurt to touch it. He put his finger on his lip again, and then looked at his hand. Blood. Now that he thought of it, it felt like someone had punched him. The bleeding got a bit worse. Harry picked up a napkin and started dabbing. The blood spread across the white fabric. "Damn!" he swore, and stood up. He left his coat on the table and headed for the bathroom. He walked in; no one was there. He went over to the sink and soaked the napkin in cold water. In the mirror his reflection revealed a swollen bottom lip. "What the hell?" Harry searched his mind for why this had happened. Had he fallen?
slamming of a cubical door. Harry spun around. No one was there. But one of the doors had definately moved; the last door was still tapping as if someone had just left. Harry turned off the tap. He cautiously walked down to the end of the room, and pushed the cubical door open. Empty. He realised he had been holding his breath, so he let it out loudly. He felt foolish. He was an auror; he wasn't afraid. He turned back to get his napkin out of the sink. As he did so, he felt the full force of a punch hit his face. He hit the tiles with a smack. He wasn't unconcious yet, but he was near it. His heart fell as he realised he was magically defenceless; his wand was in his coat back at the table! "Bring him here." a woman's voice. Someone heaved him up under his arms and then he was being dragged across the floor. Harry opened his eyes and saw a trail of blood stream out from under his feet as he was dragged. His head was bleeding badly. The last thing he heard was stone sliding as he was shifted into a passageway. Then, as unconciousness rushed upon him, he heard his female captor say, "Take him to the chamber."
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Sunday 24 February 2008 8:58:56pm

ooh! ooh! me like! me likes it a LOT! and i love the way geneve has just a hint of luna's personality, with her "i think this will be our little secret, harry potter." I LOVE it!
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby DucksRMagical » Sunday 24 February 2008 10:20:42pm

I really like it, too! :grin: I like how it seems to go with The Next Generation RPG. I can't wait to read more!
DucksRMagical
Ambassador to the Land of Ducks.

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 25 February 2008 12:56:56am

I'm so glad u like! (and yes, it does go into the next generation... I can ammend it to include our characters if that's ok with everyone?) Here's the next installment....

Harry woke up and started gasping. He could hear his breathing echoing off the walls. His mouth had gone very dry, and his head was pounding. How long had he been there? There was light streaming in front of an small opening above him. He tried to stand up; but his hands and feet were attached to short chains bolted to the floor. Harry layed back down. The floor was wet, and the whole room smelled terrible. "Ginny." He spoke. His voice echoed again. Then he heard something else. He wasn't alone. He started to sit up again but the chains held him in a crouching position. "Who are you?" he demanded as strongly as he could manage.
"I already told u who I am." the woman's voice from the Hogwart’s Express! Harry watched as the woman lit a lamp. She appeared a short distance away. She sat down on the floor. She layed down so she could see his face.
"I suppose I can't blame u, Harry. It was Dumbledore who kept me a secret." she paused, and then lifted her head and rested it on her hand. "Do you want to know my secrets Harry?" as she spoke her voice was like the mermaids in the lake beside the forbidden forest. It was haunting. Harry didn't answer. She looked amused .A long black cloak buttoned down to her waist fell around her long legs as she stood up. Laced up to her knees were shiny black boots which were all Harry could see now as she started to walk towards him. Her shadow crept across him, and then she was there, right next to his head. Harry braced for more violence, but she bend down and unlocked his hands. Harry rubbed his wrists.
He sat up. She was in arms reach, but she did not move. "Please." he said. "May I have some water?" She smiled.
Ms. Elsewhere

More!

Postby Wanderful » Friday 22 August 2008 10:30:51am

I only just realised tis was here  :eek: Great! Continue it, although you probably forgot this ever existed! But all the more, you should continue, I like it.
Wanderful
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Hogwarts, watching Paul cast spells around the forum to protect it from bugs.

Re: The Dark Lord's Daughter

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 22 August 2008 1:39:26pm

thanks! the original of it is pretty dark.... but I've decided it's something that's going on while NG1 was happening... if u read NG1, Geneve meets Harry? Well, it was her mum who was the "Dark Lord's Daughter". Now, in NG2, Geneve's mum and dad are both in hiding... as their plan to make Geneve the new Voldemort had failed....

this story delves into the origins of Voldemort having a child; she wasnt' magic, but he knew that her offspring would be.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby magicboy » Friday 22 August 2008 3:08:43pm

very cool, i like it, cannot wait for more and i hope you can add that some way through the story that she discovers she has some magic and she gets voldermorts wand because she has a connection to it because she has some of it in her.
magicboy
Fourth Year

Postby emmielovegood » Saturday 23 August 2008 12:35:08pm

Oooh I love this

Cant wait to read more
:P
emmielovegood
First Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby hprocks » Tuesday 16 December 2008 3:09:12am

yeah you should write more because it is really good.
hprocks
hprocks
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby *Riley* » Thursday 20 August 2009 4:41:56am

*Ahem*
Write more, or I will torture you like I did the Longbottoms!
*Disappears in a whirl of smoke*
*Riley*
Keeper of the Keys and Dragon Tamer Of The West

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 20 August 2009 12:51:37pm

yes, oh Dark Lord! hee hee! I was just thinking this needed to be finished...
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 20 August 2009 1:43:34pm

Harry woke up in a dark, damp room. He was lying on the ground in something wet. He lifted his head slowly, and propped himself up on his elbows. His head was so sore he nearly passed out again. He felt nausea creeping up his throat. He gagged, and turned his head to throw up on the floor. Not much came out. He squinted, trying to see what he was laying on. From the feel it was concrete or stone. From the smell, the wetness was water, blood and probably vomit. His stomach turned again, but he held back. He tried to push himself up, but found that his ankles were chained together. He followed the extension of the chain to a bolt on the wall. He was a prisoner in some kind of dungeon.
"Chamber." he croaked, remembering the woman's voice. The moment he spoke, a match sparked about 5 feet away, lighting a candle.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Thursday 20 August 2009 3:34:44pm

Pretty pretty! It will be a great way to explain Geneve. Also, I like reading about Harry getting beat up, teehee!

But good. Good, very good.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby hprocks » Thursday 20 August 2009 6:07:51pm

very good
hprocks
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby *Riley* » Friday 21 August 2009 7:12:00am

Yay, love it!

I see my threat, worked...