Staying strong for all my family and friends!

Are you a budding writer? If you have any ideas for Harry potter plots, share them here. Who knows, JK Rowling may take a look and use your ideas in her next book!

Moderators: DucksRMagical, Phoenix in the Ashes, Un'Anima Persa

Staying strong for all my family and friends!

Postby Hermione1981 » Friday 22 August 2008 11:50:04pm

Full Title: Staying strong for all my family and friends!

Summary: This story takes place during Harry, Ron, Hermione along with Bethany (I made up) Sixth year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizards. Bethany is balance going to school, Being a slayer and raise her and Fred Weasley daughter Lily-May Eileen Weasley and son James Sirius Weasley. Why she is at school and take care of the babies Fred and his twin Brother George are running Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes joke shop at number ninety Three-Diagon Alley.

Disclaimer: I do not owner Harry potter characters, there are own by J.K. Rowling, I did make up Bethany and her parents. I also made up The Tonks next door neighbor Mr. and Mrs. Smith’s and their daughters’ Terri. I also made up Luikin wand shop and owner Mrs. And Mr. Luikin. I made up two stores in Knockturn Alley so far there names are Rocks Dark arts creatures store and David’s Dangerous Dark Art Potions shop.
Chapter one: Reaching out to Draco Malfoy
It is August 3, 1996 at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes joke shop and the store is packed full of past, currently and future Hogwarts students, so Fred and George are busy helping customers out, Meanwhile Bethany is upstairs in the apartment above the store getting her and Fred two month old (born May 1, 1996) daughter and son Lily-May and James Sirius dress. She can hear the voices of all the customers yelling to eachother downstairs in the stores. She has finish changing James diaper and is takes off his yellow robe. She has just reaches for his orange light weight long sleeve onies t-shirt that has a seahorse on it, when she hears a knock on the apartment door and then the door opening. She looks up to see her cousin Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley standing in the open doorway. Bethany takes a good look at the eight people standing by the door and she notices that Tonks hair is still a mouse brown color instead of the normal purple, which means that she and Lupin are still not seeing eye to eye.

Remus Lupin: You should keep the door locked!
Tonks: Give her a break, besides Bethany know that the two of us were coming over.
Remus Lupin: But with he who must not be named back she needs to be careful.
Mr. Weasley: And I am sure she will for now on.
Bethany: I could hear you coming and Fred’s forget to lock the door on his way out.
Mrs. Weasley: We come in through the door at the back of the building because Ginny, Hermione, Harry and Ron wanting to stop in and see Lily-May and James Sirius before going into the joke shop.
Ginny: Mom we wanting to go to the shop first, but you want to come up here first and see you grandchildren!
Ron: Yeah, don’t blame us!
Hermione: Lilly-May and James Sirius has getting so big since the last time I sew them before going home for the summer.
Bethany: I know James Sirius wight seven and half lbs now and Lilly-May weights eight and half lbs.
Ron: And look Bethany even get back into her pre-pregnancy clothing.
Mrs. Weasley: Ron that the wrong way to say it, you should have say Bethany you look great and I notice you lost the baby weight, which you did Bethany.
Bethany: Thanks
Mr. Weasley: Is that a muggle double stroller over by the chair Bethany?
Bethany: Yes.

Mr. Weasley runs over to the double stroller and starts to look it over, as Hermione, Ginny and Harry walk over to Bethany and the babies and the three of them seat down on the floor around the babies and Bethany. Ginny, Hermione has taken over getting Lily-May dress. Ginny pulls in her pink shirt over Lily -May head and the little girl laughs . Hermione then pulls Lily Skirt that is pink, green and white with pink and green polka dot skirt on. Once the skirt is on her niece Ginny puts on Lily socks which are pink, white and green shock that has pink, orange and red flowers on them. Harry turns James Sirius towards him and then button up his long sleeve onies t-shirts. Harry then picks up the tan pants and puts them on James Sirius . Harry then puts James Sirius tan and orange booties on his feet and then Ron pick James Sirius up off the floor and is now holding his nephew. Tonks walk over to the couch and set down, why Remus Lupin stays standing and walking around the room. Mrs. Weasley stands by the door till the babies are dress then goes over and set down next to Ginny. Just in time for Lily-May to need a diaper change.

Ron: What is that smell, that come from by Hermione, Ginny and mom?
Mr. Weasley: I believe that Lily-May has bowel movement Ron!
Mrs. Weasley: Mind if I change her diaper Bethany?
Bethany: No, you can change her diaper.

Mrs. Weasley take off Lily-May Skirt then takes the dirty diaper off and clean Lily-May up, she then puts a clean diaper on her and Ginny outs her niece skirt back on. After a few minutes of playing with the babies all four Weasley’s, along with Harry and Hermione leave the apartment and heads down to the joke shop. As Ron is walking out of the apartment, he hands James Sirius to Remus Lupin and Harry heads Lilly-May to Tonks, who still setting on the couch and Remus Lupin is walking around the room with James to claim him down because he has starts to cry as soon as Ron stop holding him. Bethany walk passes the stroller and over to the door for her and Fred room which on the wall that the couch is up against and the door is just after the Antique chair that the strollers up against. Bethany walks into the room and grabs the diaper bag. She walks out of the room and starts to pack up the diaper bag with a couple changes of clothing for both babies. She also puts diaper and baby wipes.

Remus Lupin: I see you still plan on taken James Sirius and Lilly-May with you to Borgin and Burkes to talk with Draco!
Tonks: You don’t have to taken them we could watch them for you Beth.
Bethany: I know, but I thought it might help to soften Draco up some, if the smallest members of the family are with me.
Tonks: But aren’t you worry about what other witches and Wizards are going to thinks about you going into Knockturn Alley with them and for they safe once there?
Bethany: I going to be careful, so not too many people see us and no one will touch them because they know I beat them up if they lay a hand on either one of my babies.
Remus Lupin: At lest let me or Tonks come with you!
Bethany: No, the two of you need to talk, so stay here in the apartment since no one going to be empty for a couple hours and talk to eachother.
Remus Lupin: It will not solve anything, Bethany!
Bethany: Tonks love you Lupin and I know that you love for Tonks too.
Remus Lupin: You need to get going.
Bethany: Not to you and my cousin agree to talk to eachother, Let Tonks no what you worry about and let Tonks share her feeling with you Lupin.
Remus Lupin: Fine, but for now on you stay out of my personal life Bethany, I am your watcher and ex -teacher!
Bethany: Fine, I have to grab some baby items out of the kitchen.

Bethany then walks past the love seat and into the kitchen with the diaper bag and walks over to the shelves on that on the wall to the right as you enter the kitchen. Tonks carrying Lily-May and Lupin carrying James Sirius fellow Bethany into the kitchen where Bethany takes three twenty-oz bottles of water of the top shelf and puts them into the diaper bag. Bethany then puts baby Formula into each of the six bottles and puts the nipples onto the bottles. Then Lupin puts on the scr*w ring to hold the nipples in places, as he finishes screwing on ring Tonks puts the cup on the bottle. After all six bottles are ready Bethany puts them into the diaper bag.

Remus Lupin: Bethany are you going to go and get your school supplies why you are out?
Bethany: Yeah
Remus Lupin: Ok, I will be here when you get back, that way you can tell me how it went with Draco.
Bethany: Ok

The three of them head into the living room and Remus Lupin walks over to the double stroller and lays James Sirius down in the seat on the side closed to the front of the Antique chair. Tonks also walk over to the strollers and lays Lilly-May into the seat closes to the back of the Antique chair. Bethany takes hold of the foot rest and pulls the strollers forward some then get behind the stroller and pushes it towards the door. Tonks walk beside Bethany and close the apartment door once she is out of the apartment. Bethany reaches into the front pocket of the diaper bag and pulls out her one of her wand, the one she pulls out is the purple shade and it is made of Willow, it is 15 1/2 in long and has an Ashwinder Ash core, which is good for protection spells. Bethany moves her wand and she case mobilarbus (move items) on the stroller to get it down the staircase. Once at the base of the staircase, she opens the door that leads into back room of the shop. She pushes the stroller into the room and Fred walks over to Bethany and hugs her.

Fred: It is a bit nippy outsides I would put Lily-May white sweater with the pink rose on before head out and the blanket over them.
Bethany: Thanks for letting me know.

Bethany takes the sweater out of the diaper bag, as Fred takes Lily-May out of the stroller. Bethany unbutton the sweater and puts Lily-May right arm through first and then her left arm into the sleeve. She then button the sweater up and Fred puts his daughter back into the stroller. Bethany then covers the babies up with a white blanket with strawberry on it from the shoulders down. Bethany then grabs her weight light brownish black jacket that has the flower on the left shoulder off of the coat rack that in the back room. She puts the jacket on and zips it up. She then steps behind the double stroller and takes the handler. Bethany then starts to pushes her son and daughter out of the back room and into the front of the store. Fred walks ahead of her and opens the door. When Bethany pushes the stroller into the main floor of the stores all the customers move towards the walls so Bethany and the babies can get through. As she pushes the stroller out of the store door, which across from Magical Menagerie and a young girl that has blonde hair and blue eyes come run up to her and the girls mother who has long blonde hair and hazel eyes walk up to Bethany and she taps Bethany on the shoulder, at the sometime the girl father who also has blonde hair and blue eyes walk up to Bethany.

Bethany: Mrs. Smith?
Mrs. Smith: Yeah, can you tell me where I can buy Terri her first wand because Ollivander's is closed.
Bethany: Sure I can show you, if you like me too?
Terri: That would be nice.

Bethany turn right and leads Terri and Mrs and Mr Smith past a little tea shop, the ice cream parlor. She then stops and turns into the only other wands shop, which called Luikin which is in between Florean Fortescues’s and Magical Instruments. Mrs. Luikin walks up to the counter at the sometime Terri walks up to the counter.

Bethany: Mrs. Luikin, take good care of Terri and her parents they are my aunt and uncle neighbors.
Mrs. Luikin: I will.
Bethany: I have to go now, but I will see you at Hogwarts.
Terri: Ok

Bethany turns herself and the stroller around and pushes the stroller out of the store door. Bethany turns left and heads towards Knockturn Alley. When she gets to the entrance of the alley, she looks around to make sure no one look then pushes the stroller into Knockturn Alley.
Bethany pushes the stroller pasts the giant spider, shrunken heads stores and turns into Borgin and Burkes which is across from shrunken head shop.

Mr. Borgin: Hello Miss. Tonks your watcher tell me you were coming if you go behind the large shelve unit that the curse mama hands, skulls and other large items are on Draco Malfoy will not know you are here.
Bethany: Thanks.
Mr. Borgin: By the way your son and daughter are very cute.

Bethany pushes the stroller behind the shelved unit that Mr. Borgin told her about and was relived that she could see the door from there so she will be able to see Draco enter the store and she is also close enough to the sale counter to see Draco talk to Mr. Borgin and hear them talk. Bethany takes out a bottle of water from the diaper book and two of the baby bottles, she unscrews the bottles top and pours water into each bottle. She recaps the bottles and shakes them up. She has just give James Sirius and Lily-May their bottle when Draco walks through the store door. Bethany notices that he is wearing all black and that he does not look happy. Draco walks over to the sales counter and Mr. Borgin walk up to the counter, Draco pulls up the left sleeve of his dress jacket and shows Mr. Borgin the dark mark on his left forearm. Bethany then listen close to the conversation between Mr. Borgin see Draco points to the Vanishing cabinet and then ask Mr. Borgin is he know what to fix it, because he need to fixes the one at Hogwarts on, He who must not be name orders, so the death eater can enter Hogwarts. Mr. Borgin tells Draco he does not know if the one at Hogwarts can be fixed at all, but the one his owner will work if he does get the Hogwarts one fixes. Draco then points to the opal necklace in the display case under the counter and hands him an address to sent the necklace to and then he pays for it. Draco then turns around and starts walks to the door of the store, Bethany takes hold of the stroller handler and start following Draco out. Draco knows that Bethany and her son and daughter is following her but turns right out of the stores and keeps walking, when he gets near the entrance way of Knockturn alley and notices they are alone he stop walking and looks at Lily-May, James Sirius and then Bethany as he rubbing the spots on his left forearm where the dark mark has only been branded on a few days earlier . Bethany can see that he is scary and know he is afraid of what will happen if, He who must not be name finds out that we have talk to eachother and that Bethany also over heard him in Borgin and Burkes.

Draco: How did you know I was going to be at Borgin and Burkes today and on, he who must not be named orders Bethany Tonks and can he who must not be named read your mind?
Bethany: No, He who must not be named can’t read my mind, because I practice Occlumency to keep him out of my thoughts and I know you were going to be there because of my slayer dreams.
Draco: He will kill me and my family if he finds out I talk to you about this and that you over hear me in Borgin and Burkes today.
Bethany: Haven’t your Mom, dad or Snape teach you how to do Occlumency?
Draco: Yeah, My mom had Snape taught me, I just do not know if I am good enough to keep, He who must not be named out of my thoughts?
Bethany: Have faith in yourself Draco you are a very talent wizard and very smart too.
Draco: Why are you been so nice to me, is it because you feel sorry for me?
Bethany: No, I was raised by your aunt Andromeda Black Tonks and Uncle Ted Tonks and they daughters’ was like a sister to me and my first cousin Severus Snape treat you like family, so that makes you family in my book Draco.
Draco: I am going to tell you something that I can’t tell anyone else Bethany!
Bethany: Go head
Draco: I am so scary, what if I can’t fix the Vanishing cabinet at Hogwarts or I am not able to Kill Dumbledore like, He who must not be name order me too, will he really kill my mom and dad?
Bethany: You know the answer about, He who must not be name killing you parents, you know he will, Draco if you don’t won’t to go through with the plan the order of Phoenix can keep your mom, dad and you safe from, He who must not be named and the death eater Draco.
Draco: Dumbledore would let the order protect me and my family?
Bethany: You know that Dumbledore believe that everyone deserves a second choice that including your family too Draco or a would not be here!
Draco: By how can Dumbledore help by dad with him locked up in Azkaban?
Bethany: He would find a way to get him out and to safety Draco.
Lily-May and James: (Loudly) Fussing

Bethany and Draco turn to so they are looking at Lily-May and James and they Narcissa Malfoy (Draco Mom) and Bellatrix Lestrange walking up behind Lily-May and James Sirius Double stroller. Both Draco and Bethany are shock to see that Bellatrix Lestrange has her wand out and it point straight ahead. Narcissa Malfoy looks down at Bethany’s baby girl and baby boy and then looks over at her son. Bellatrix looks at her sister, then at the babies. Then to Narcissa, Draco and Bethany surprise Bellatrix points her wand towards the baby stroller.

Draco: (Yell) Bellatrix put your wand down Lily-May Eileen and James Sirius Weasley is only two months old and is not a threat to, He who must not be named.
Bellatrix: How dare you talk to me in that tone Draco, Lily-May Eileen and James Sirius Weasley are the off springs off a half blood and a blood traitors and, He who would not be name would want them killed!
Bethany: (Yelling) Leave my son and daughter alone, if you lay a hand or a wand on them I will Kill you myself.
Bellatrix: (Laughing) Vampire slayers not kill human, you only kill demons, Vampires and other soulless being!
Bethany: (Still yelling) If I have to kill you to keep my son and daughter safe I will!
Narcissa” (Touch her sister shoulder) Put your wand away, we do not want to start a scene here and it would not make, He who must not me name happy if you are killed!
Bellatrix: And what are you doing in Knockturn Alley anywhere Bethany Tonks?
Bethany: Slayer business, Dracula has been spots in town so I am here to going into David Dangerous Dark Art Potions shop to buy some Killer of the Dead.
Bellatrix: Cool, I love to meet him, but thinking about you fight him and wining makes me want to laugh, But Draco why were you talking to Bethany?
Draco: I just run into her as I was leaving Mom and Bellatrix.
Narcissa: See there is nothing to worry about let go Draco.

Draco followers his aunt and mom out of knockturn alley and Bethany take hold of the stroller holder and pushes it back down Knockturn Alley. She gets to the part of the alley where you need to turn left to go into one of the five shops on that side or turn right and go into one of the two shops on that side. Bethany turns right and she passes a store called Rocks Dark Creatures store and head straight back to and into David’s Dangerous Dark Art Potions shop. (David’s Dangerous Dark Art Potions shop is behind one of an unknown store on Diagon Alley that on the right of the junk shop.) Bethany stops pushes the stroller and opens the door to the shop and notices the bad odor of the shop drift out and it worse then the Apothecary on Diagon Alley. But just like the store in Diagon Alley there are barrels of potions ingredients all around the store, but they not the everyday ingredients. As she pushes the stroller through the shop door she notice two tables set up in the center of the store where bottles of already made potions of every color are for sale. The store owner looks up from reading the Daily Prophet when Bethany, Lily-May and James come into the shop and he looks at Bethany with a large smirk on his face.

David: So, what gives me the pleasure of having the vampire slayer in my shop today?
Bethany: I need a bottle of the Killer of the Dead potion, do you have any pre made or do I need to wait as you make some up?
David: There are few bottles made up they are the black color potions on the table to your right.

Bethany looks at the table on her right and sees two bottles with a black liquid with the name killer of the dead writing across the front. Bethany picks up both of the bottles and then looks around to see if this shop has the potion ingredients that she will need for potions class, she relived to see there is, which save her a trip to the apothecary shop on Diagon Alley. She collects the ingredients she needs for potion classes. Bethany grabs the diaper bag and then goes up to the counter to pay every thing. The owner of the shop David slower rings up all the Potion Ingredients one by one and put them in there own unmark small brown bag and them put then in a large unmark bag. He rings up the two bottle of killer of the dead last and then place them at the top of the bigger bag.

David: The total cost is Twenty galleons, ten sickles and five knuts.
Bethany: ok

Bethany unzips the front pocket of the diaper bag and takes out her coin purse. She counter out Twenty galleons, ten sickles and five knuts and heads them to the shop owner and he hands her the bag with the items she just bought. Bethany walks back over to the stroller which is by the table in between the two table the pre made potions are on. She put the diaper bag back on the roof of the stroller and then puts the store bag on the storage rack under Lily-May stroller seats. Bethany takes hold of the stroller and pushes out of the stores. She pushes the stroller very fast out of Knockturn Alley, once back in Diagon Alley she pusher Lily-May and James to Flourish & Blotts. Bethany had just pushes the stroller over to the potions section and is looking for Advanced Potion Making by Libatius Borage, which is the new textbook for potion class. When Luna Lovegood comes running over to her and kneels down in front of Lily-May and James Sirius. Luna smiles at Bethany and then tickler by Lily-May foot and James Sirius foot, both baby start laughing and smile really big at Luna.

Bethany: Hi Luna, how has your summer been so far?
Luna: Good, how your summer been?
Bethany: Busy, helping Fred and George with Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes joke shop, slaying and being a mother.
Luna: Do you know what happen to Ollivander or the owner of the ice cream parlor?
Bethany: Kidnaped by death eater during the middle of the night and the next morning we saw the sark mark above they shop, I was one of the first to check out both building with Mad eye moody and Tonks.
Luna: Could you tell if they were taken alive or killed?
Bethany: There were no signs that either of them was killed, must likely knock out and taking to, He who must not be named.
Luna: I have to go now, see you at Hogwarts.
Bethany: Bye

Bethany grabs her potions textbook and at the sometime her cousin Tonks comes walking over to her. She takes hold of the holder of the baby stroller.

Tonks: I come to help you out with your school shopping.

Bethany heads towards the section that the Ancient Runes books are kept. Tonks pushes Lily-May and James Sirius Stroller to the Ancient Runes sections of the store and is watching her cousin closely. The whole time the four of them were shopping for Bethany school supplies Tonks try to get Bethany to talk about what happened with Draco, but she would not say a word about it. It takes Bethany a hour to buy the supplies she need and then her, Lily-May, James and Tonks heads back to the store and then upstairs to the apartment. Fred who was set on the couch talking on his muggle cellphone gets up and walks over to his girlfriend and they son and daughter. Tonks unhook Lily-May and James Sirius form the stroller and then pick them up and Tonks carries them over to the couch.

Fred: Everything ok?
Bethany: Yeah
Fred: I’ll put your school supplies away for you.
Bethany: Thanks.

Bethany walks over to the chair closes to her and Fred bedroom door and takes a set in the chair. Remus Lupin stops walking around the room and looks at Bethany and then over at the two babies set on the couch with Tonks. He pushes his feeling for Tonks to the back of his brain and turn to look at Bethany as Fred walks back over to them.

Remus Lupin: How did it go with Draco?
Bethany: We talk and I found out he is scary and I think I could have get through to him if his mom and Bellatrix did not show up.
Remus Lupin: I want you to be a friend to him this year at school and try to get him to see reason that the order will be able to keep his parents and him safe if he does not want to do, He who must not be name order.
Bethany: I do think that Draco has good in him when Bellatrix point her wand at Lily -May and James Sirius He yell at her
Fred: What did Draco say?
Bethany: Draco say this “Bellatrix put your wand down Lily-May Eileen and James Sirius Weasley is only two months old and is not a threat to, He who must not be named. “
Tonks: Bellatrix must have been mad at him for talk to her like that!
Bethany: She was.
Remus Lupin: I think James Sirius and Lily-May might be the key to win Draco over, I want to have him spent time with them between class and baby sit Lily-May and James Sirius when you are slaying at night.
Tonks: Are you sure that safe.
Bethany: Yeah, it be safe and I am sure Snape will help Draco if he needs some help.
Tonks: I will be station in Hogsmade to keep an eye on Hogwart, so if you need help I can watch my second cousin.
Remus Lupin: We should be going Tonks and Bethany will have a order meeting at the Burrow.

Bethany looks over at her son and daughter and then goes over and gives them both a kiss. Fred pulls Bethany into a hug and rubs her back.

Fred: Are you sure you still want me to bring Lily-May and James Sirius over once the shop closed for the night or do you want to take them with you?
Bethany: No, you bring them over this evening, you need to spent has much time with your son and daughter before September 1, because Lily-May, James Sirius and I have to head back to Hogwarts.
Fred: And as I tell you before I come out and see you every weekend.

Bethany lets go of Fred and then, Lupin, Tonks and Bethany leave the apartment and leave for the burrow.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Re: Staying strong for all my family and friends!

Postby Hermione1981 » Thursday 8 April 2010 3:09:34am

I am not writing these story anymore, I just lest drive to write them and I do not have the time too either.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Return to Share your own Harry Potter Fan Fiction