The Six Wizards

A place for general discussions, comments and off-topic conversations about the RPGs.

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: The Six Wizards

Postby salemboy » Saturday 16 May 2009 1:09:19am

What? This coming from the person who wrote NG1, where they resurrected Voldemort and put him back down in a matter of what, two days? No, the pace is fine.

But, we need to set how Ouki looks. I have no idea how she looks, so we need to decide on that.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Saturday 16 May 2009 1:32:30am

Hey, I'm not saying we absolutely NEED to slow it down, but it might be a good idea.

What time is it right now, anyway?
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 16 May 2009 3:02:05am

Darn it!!! I go and get some breakfast and you two were JUST ON! Wa!!!! (I'm such a baby, sorry! lol)

Okay...will go post and maybe u guys will check it out later! arggggg.....
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Saturday 16 May 2009 3:18:28am

[url=http://www.broomsticksandowls.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=174572#p174572]Subject: RPG: The Six Wizards[/url]

[quote="salemboy"]Damien looked out at the mountains. In the last order of events, his heartrate had tripled. Ouki was beautiful. Everything about her, her eyes, her face, her hair. Damien couldn't believe he was so lucky, that a woman this beautiful would fall for him.

He continued looking out at the mountains. He knew the sun would rise soon. They'd have to kill a bit of time before the theater opened. But he didn't want to kill time anywhere near the hideout or a city. Hmmm, then an idea came to him. "Hey, guys. We can't go to the movie just yet. It's too early in the morning, but I know a great place we can kill time. Wanna go?"

[No, it's not a tree.][/quote]

Hang on.. .consistency check!!! We have only just gathered at 830pm, in which time we had to sort out Neko, listen to Inu's speech, and have a fight. Plus, Ouki said this in only a few posts back while she was in her room...

"Ouki walked picked up a woollen sweater (jumper) and pulled it over her head. She walked across her room, opened her bedside drawer and pulled out a package of cigarettes. She took one out and placed it between her lips. She put the package back in the drawer and pulled out a lighter that was the shape of the Eifel Tower. Pocketing the lighter, and checking that her wand was in the other pocket, she lifted the shade on her window and climbed out into the street.
She leaned against the wall, lit up and breathed deeply. She let out the smoke slowly, spiralling it by flicking her tongue. She let the rest of her breath out in a long sigh. The street was oddly quiet for... she checked her watch. Nine o'clock. But then she heard voices coming out of the alley."

Should it be a little later than that? Like maybe midnight? Then they could go to the midnight showing, or a movie marathon where there are 3 movies in a row. They could even fall asleep in the theatre, and return to the hideaway in the early hours of the morning. Ouki could even rest her head on Damien's shoulder. It is important that they all get some sleep. Although I would LOVE to write a story about Vampires sometime too! All in good time.

So.. I suggest we edit my post to say 11:33pm, and Salemboy, you should edit your post to say, "If we hurry, we could make it for the movie marathon. Three movies in a row, and it starts at midnight. "

Also, I think Damien should at least voice to himself how he feels about Ouki flirting with his best friend! lol!

So that's my thoughts.

Oh ya, Fawkes was waiting for me to say something? Where is the post? Last I checked the last post was a thought?

No wait, I've read it again... LOL okay will post for Inu! :) (and here's me pointing out that my post wasn't read properly! I'm one to talk! ha... )

Just wanted to say, LOVE YA WORK GUYS! (That means, I love your work, as in, your literary genius)

xx
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Saturday 16 May 2009 7:38:10pm

The posts have been edited, hopefully to everyone's satisfaction.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Wednesday 20 May 2009 5:18:14pm

Yes those posts look ok. However, there will be a need to edit some posts to make it all flow when we compile them into a fan fic someday.

(Which we will! hee hee....)
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 22 July 2009 11:32:56am

Ahhh, have I ever told you guys how much I love you? I've just caught up, and I think it's brilliant! It's been too long since I RP'd properly on here...that will have to be rectified, methinks...
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Wednesday 22 July 2009 7:22:32pm

Yay, Q!!!!! You're back!!!! I love the description you wrote of the way Neko's feeling, it really puts the reader into Neko's shows, I think.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 26 July 2009 8:11:35am

Great to have you back, dearest! Looking forward to Inu and Neko having a chat! xx
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Friday 7 August 2009 12:39:25pm

By the way, just in case people think I don't notice it, I DO know that Ouki and Damien are currently a day and a half ahead of Inu.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 7 August 2009 4:41:48pm

May I suggest that we finish this section and start a new section called... "2 months later" or "April" or something like that? Then we can all be away for a time, explain where we had been and what we had been doing, how our relationships have developed and how the six wizards reconnect? Damien and Ouki could develop then, and so could Neko and Inu, and Buta could jump back in whenever Choki is ready and so on? Just an idea.

So Yuta could finalise the Inu, Neko and Yuta bit, and Ouki could speak again and then Damien can end the Damien Ouki part, and then someone can start the "April" bit...

Waht do you think? I think it's a clever way to have two seperate things happening but just move things along a bit? 'm happy to play the island and whereever Yuta take them, but sitting around recouping reminds me a lot of deathy l halllows wehre they just sat around for a time... and I seriously skilpped over that.

ok puter is really slow and driving me nuts.. so I'm po
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Friday 7 August 2009 5:36:48pm

That sounds fine to me, although Inu requires one last post before things can really be finalized for that bit.

I can't believe we've written 15 pages and it's barely been two days in the RPG... :lol:
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby salemboy » Saturday 8 August 2009 3:29:58am

That's how it should be. But, yeah... skip ahead two months. Gotcha. I guess we'll figure out a way to get them all back together. And I wonder what Buta is doing this whole time...
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Tuesday 11 August 2009 6:59:41am

yay... Buta is back! Now we will just get to the meeting point. Ouki and Damien are catching the Shinkansen, perhaps Buta could be on it too?
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Tuesday 11 August 2009 7:12:42am

No, remember, he's an animagus. He can fly there now. Distortia and I were thinking the meeting place could be in Fukuoka. Any objections?
salemboy

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Discussion Area