RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby salemboy » Sunday 2 August 2009 8:17:28am

Damien was apalled. Did all women go through moodswings like this? It was rather confusing.

Apparating right next to her, he asked, "Excuse me? No, I don't think you're a 'girl' as you put it. But, you do have an easily apparent fear of heights. The reason I was frowning is because it was quite dumb of you to simply walk out of the car, without thinking. The only reason you're alive right now is because I thought fast enough to save you! You have to think, to climb!" His voice had raised without him meaning to.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 2 August 2009 8:33:21am

"Oh, so now I'm stupid! Geeze Damien, you might be good looking ,but you should watch your mouth!" Ouki turned on him, her voice was shrill. "I... I only care about what you think of me so much because... well I just don't think it's fair that you think I'm weak, because I'm not!" and she pushed him in the chest, setting him off his feet. He fell into the dirt, startled. Ouki was stunned. Then she started laughing... "Oh my ... oh Damien I'm sorry..." she covered her mouth as she approached, stiffling her laugh. Damien looked furious. Ooops.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby salemboy » Sunday 2 August 2009 8:38:14am

Damien was covered in mud, was wet and angry, and then Ouki started laughing.

He tried to stay serious, with his eyebrows together, and a dark look on his face, but even as he did so, he felt his mouth twitching. And then, without meaning to, he started laughing with Ouki. He suddenly pulled her down into the mud with him, get her covered in it, and started laughing harder.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 2 August 2009 8:47:55am

"No! no... ewww!!! hahahah." Ouki was weak with laughter. She hadn't laughed like this... ever. She grabbed hand fulls of mud and tried to smear Damiens face with it, but he grabbed her wrists and flipped her over, pinning her to the ground. She laughed and laughed, and then she stopped, looking up into his face. He was looking at her, smiling. She smiled back. "Thanks for saving my life, by the way." she said softly. He continued to look at her, and even tried to wipe some mud off her face. What a sight she must be! Her white blonde hair matted with mud. She reached up and pushed his hair back, which was also matted with mud. "What do we do now?" she asked him, and she layed perfectly still.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Sunday 2 August 2009 8:56:47am

Damien kissed her on the cheek, then rolled over next to her and pulled her in tight. "I suppose that we could head back to the hideout. It's probably three in the morning by now. Besides, I have to give Neko some more Painkillers.
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 2 August 2009 9:11:24am

"Okay." Ouki said, and she held on tightly as she felt them start to apparate. They re-apeared in the alley beside the hideout, and she felt Damien go rigid as he covered her mouth. He motioned to the street, where she saw the lights. The police were here. Ouki sat up, and Damien pulled her to her feet. "What are they doing here?" she whispered.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Sunday 2 August 2009 9:21:56am

Damien was startled. Grabbing Ouki by the arm, he redissapparated to a nearby bush. Inu was at the door, talking to two of the officers. Five others were waiting next to police cruisers. They all had guns. It started to rain heavily, and Inu went back into the house. Two of the officers showed their discomfort at the sudden rain. Damien smirked. The officers didn't know what was coming. Ouki might be afraid of heights, but she was a quick thinker. This rain was about to kill all of those officers.

"Ouki, do it."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 2 August 2009 9:30:18am

Ouki pulled out her wand and muttered a spell as she swished her wand methodically. The rain suddenly became heavier, and then, it started to freeze. "Move, Damien." Ouki cautioned, and Damien obeyed as he positioned himself behind Ouki. The hail was hammering down, and some of the officers hurried into their cars. The two who had been talking to Inu waited under the shelter. Ouki twisted her wand and muttered; "engorgio", and the hail stones started to grow into the size of baseballs. They smashed the cars, shattering the windscreens, crushing the bonet/hood and pulverising the engines. Oil and petrol/gas started leaking onto the ground. The two men who were sheltering beside the door were desperately banging on it to be let inside. The hail balls were bashing them, braking their bones and slicing up their faces. The men started to collapse in a heap on the door step, like two slaves at a stoning, the hail balls continued to crush them. The men in the cars were yelling and cursing and one even opened the door. Ouki watched the oily slick of petrol creaping toward her like a wick for a bomb. She turned to Damien. "Will you do the honours?" she motioned for him to light the gas so the cars would explode. Her eyes were wide with delight.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Sunday 2 August 2009 9:45:39am

Ouki was a genius! Damien thought it was too good to be true. Oil, that easy to light? Ah, it was like a dream. Pointing his wand at the oil, he delightfully said, "Incendio." The slick lit in an instant. Screams could be heard from inside the car as they tried to force their way out. Ouki had locked the doors. One of the men was pounding against the window, and every time it cracked, Damien would cast Reparo on it. But five seconds after Damien said Incendio, the car suddenly exploded into a giant ball of flames.

Smiling with satisfaction, Damien said to Ouki, "Looks like we get to camp out by a fire tonight."
salemboy

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 2 August 2009 4:02:50pm

"Mmmmm.." Ouki stepped out into the street, crossing the road toward the flaming cars. She cast a shielding spell around her, and got close to the flames. She could see the face of one man in the car. His eyes were pleading, his mouth open in horror. She stared back at him. "What's that?" she said, holding her hand up to her ear. She could hear his blood choked plea. "Help me. Help me." he mouthed the words until the life burnt out of his eyes, and Ouki felt herself shiver with delight as she witnessed him expire. Behind her, one of the men on the stair case was stirring. He was so broken he couldn't move. She approached him and leaned down beside him.
"I can't move." he cried into the now melting hail on the ground. Geneve took a look and realised his back had snapped. She giggled.
"Oh you poor thing, So I guess you can't feel this?" She pulled a little knife out of her jacket and ran it up the side of his neck and face. He screamed as blood sprayed out onto the white. The hail was melting where the fire was creeping. "Oh whoops, silly me.. I guess you're only paralized from the waste down." Ouki continued to torture the man, his screams were delicious to her. She cut off his ears and sawed off his lips. She drilled the knife into his nose and sliced his eyelids off. She was covered in blood, and soon the man was dead. She wasn't sure how long she had been sitting there, but by then, the fire behind her had gone out, thanks to Damien, and he was wrenching her up, mumbling something about having to move out now, and she noticed Inu too, and Yuta and Neko and Buta came out of his room. They were all scrambling, packing and moving out of the hideout. Ouki felt like something in her had snapped, and then all at once the noise in the room caught up to her and she was hearing everyone yelling and directing and moving. They were running away. It was time to leave. Ouki moved toward her room as if in a dream and threw her small collection of possessions into a suitcase.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Sunday 2 August 2009 4:13:42pm

It sounded as if Damien and Inu had had more than a little scrap, especially if the police thought it may have been a threat to her own life if she had been the one involved. With a sigh she pushed herself to her feet. “I’ll take care of it, Inu. Just keep yourself out of sight while I’m talking- don’t want the muggles thinking you’re threatening me into anything.”
Before she could move any further, however, they heard an explosion outside- the heat and the aftershock rolling through the house knocking her to her knees. There wasn’t any time to think as she was dragged from the room by Inu, a furious look in his eyes. He had grabbed a bag which looked to be filled with a motley collection of clothes and bottles, and pulled her towards her own room. Again, as much stuff as was necessary and within reach was gathered before they moved on- now heading out of the house. Finding her voice, Neko managed to say as she stumbled forward “What the hell is happening Inu, what are we doing?!”
There seemed to be no answer forthcoming, so she allowed herself to be pulled along through the house and outside, the pain in her stomach building at the sudden strain- enough to make her feel faint as her fever raged.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby salemboy » Sunday 2 August 2009 4:19:16pm

Damien's swear words were barely audible as he searched through his cabinets. Stupid muggles, had to get involved. He didn't know why they were there, or how come there were so many there, but they had to evac. Freaking aurors were going to show up in only a few minutes. Inu had already given them a predetermined place to meet if their base was ever compromised. He grabbed Neko's painkillers, and a few extra Wolfsbane potions (which, unbeknownst to Inu, Damien had been keeping in case Inu ever decided to go crazy).

Running out into the hall, he could see that Buta, Yuta, Neko, and Inu were already gone. He ran into Ouki. "Let's go, he yelled." Grabbing her arm, he tried to disapparate. Instead, he just turned around like a clueless idiot. He swore. "Get down into the basement!" he yelled. "The Aurors are here!"
salemboy

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Sunday 2 August 2009 5:55:19pm

Yuta turned sharply as she heard footsteps behind her, then ducked into the kitchen and hid out of sight as the police came in. She could kill them.... But no, they had reinforcements outside, it would be far too messy... Yuta stood there quietly, listening to the policemen's words. There was no way Neko would be able to speak, not with her in this state. Yuta went to walk into the hallway, planning to pose as Inu's "girlfriend". But a growing racket from outside brought her to a halt. Heavy rain, hail, the unmistakable sound of burning.... Ouki and Damien, for sure. Yuta walked out into the hallway, passing a startled Inu to lock the door. Things were going to get messy, as she thought. "Time to go," she murmured on her way to her room.
Once in her room, she packed up all the essentials. Into a manageable pack. Slinging it over her shoulder, she Disapparated, hearing only vaguely the shouts as the Aurors came...
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 3 August 2009 8:49:14am

Ouki spun around, noticing all the signatures of Dissaparation around the room. She paniced. "They will be followed, the aurors can track the signatures!" She hissed at Damien. "We have to create a diversion!" Before they could make it to the basement, two Aurors were in the kitchen with them. Ouki turned on them. "Crucio, CRUCIO!" she screamed, and the two fell to their knees in pain. The signatures of three more wizards about to materialise swirled around the room. Ouki went back to back with Damien, and then she turned and grabbed him. "Trust me." she said. She turned and pointed her wand and screamed "Incendio!" and the whole house burst into flames. The Aurors on the floor were nearly burnt alive. She turned back to Damien, holding him close to her and she kissed him as she pushed her thoughts to a particular place. They dissapated together, reappearing in a park filled with trees and blossums. It was still dark, but it would be dawn soon. Ouki released Damien and walked around, scanning the trees. Damien tried to speak. "Shhh!" she hissed. "Were we followed?" she said, not looking at him. She hoped the fire was enough to mask the disapparation signatures.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby Q.Araignee » Wednesday 5 August 2009 12:53:17pm

They had managed to reach the middle of the scene of carnage, the entire front of the house littered with melting ice; raging fires and muggle police bodies dotted here and there. The sight didn’t help Neko feel any better, her strength almost running out as it was. When Inu pulled her close and Apparated them both away she almost screamed. Her body wasn’t in any state to put up with this- as it was her voice found no hold, and when they arrived she would have collapsed had Inu not been holding her.
Looking up, bleary-eyed, she could see the glow of the fires on the edge of the horizon. Closer to hand, there was the smell of still water and young blossom- a park or lake of some kind perhaps? Neko gently pulled away from Inu’s embrace, and almost immediately found herself on the floor. The world was spinning and each heartbeat was accentuated by flashes of pain. But there was no way they could stay here.
Neko took a few deep breaths, steadying herself enough to ask a question. “How are we going to get to the meet-up point, Inu? We need to flee before the Aurors pick up our trail, but we both know I’m in no fit state to travel...”
In her heart, Neko knew the truth of things. If it came to it, he would have to abandon her to save himself. It was necessary, she knew, and so would not rally against it should it come to that. She lay there, her breathing growing more laboured by the minute, waiting for Inu to decide and answer her.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

PreviousNext

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area