RPG: The Six Wizards

Welcome to our new Harry Potter RPG area. Experienced online role playing game folk and newbies are all equally welcome. Good luck and have fun!

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: The Six Wizards

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 21 December 2009 4:54:05pm

Inu could barely contain himself as he left the room for a moment. He covered his mouth, smothering a growl. This was not the werewolf developing in him, oh no. This was her, and it was blowing his mind how she was NATURALLY like this. She was born this way, and has been nursing this part of herself her whole life. Inu wanted to play with everyone like they were small, defenseless creatures. He had to hunt, and soon. He concentrated on his breathing, and managed to control himself. He had to eat, so he returned to the kitchen.

"Sit down, ladies. Yuki will prepare us some breakfast. " As he said this, there was a loud crack, and Yuki was there.

"Yes master, you want some breakfast? Forgive me, I have not served you as yet!" Yuki groveled. Inu smiled.

"Not to worry, with all the coming and going, you have done very well. Please make us a full breakfast. Eggs, bacon, pastries, porridges, fish, .. all of it. Spare nothing. " Inu set the task and then sat down at the table again. "I will clear this," he said, and gathered up his potion making equipment. He moved them to a display table against the wall and then sat down at the table, taking in the company with his eyes. Yuta, Ouki and Neko were each uniquely beautiful and deliciously dangerous. His senses were so heightened he allowed himself a minute to really notice their scents, their particular sounds, the swish of long hair, the crunch of gel on another. He was actually enjoying the idea of killing, not just for the end game of a the rage that came with being a werewolf, and not just for his own sadist desires, but for this new found intensity that was as true to his core as his own heart pushed blood to the rest of his body. He wanted to surgically disect. He ached to break the mind of his prey. His every thought was ticking over with ideas of how to kill in the cruelest way. He diverted his thoughts to random faces he had crossed and got lost in his daydream. A crooked smile crossed his lips, but his thought were soon interupted by someone speaking.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby Q.Araignee » Tuesday 22 December 2009 12:41:22am

That smile, that racing heart...they matched her own, she was sure. Inu was revelling in the feelings she raised in him. All these animal, instinctual things that were buried in these modern times- so they said, anyway. It was crock, just supposedly civilized people deluding themselves as their species found ever more cruel things to do within their bounds of humanity.

But humans were animals, and though they turned their back on that fact it made it no less true. Neko was less human than most, so much closer to their animalistic past yet also much more distant- for her heritage was that of humans and of great hunting cats. As such, her link to those “forgotten” traits was still as strong as ever. If anything, her crossed blood made her more dangerous than any wild animal. But even now, Neko knew that Inu would be stumbling across the most hidden corners of her mind. He would find those locked doors and demand that they be opened for him, and that perturbed her.

As Yuki prepared the food, Neko pushed that thought aside and examined the two ladies who shared the table with them. Ouki was terribly shaky, her fear and panic were palpable in the air. Yuta seemed calmer outwardly, but her thoughts were troubled and this led to her body expressions being closed and taut. They were both uncomfortable sat here, but not brave enough to excuse themselves. It was a delectable sight to behold and as Neko knew Inu was losing himself in his daydream, she decided to be the one to comment.

“You girls seem awfully tense this morning. If I didn’t know better, I’d say something distressed you. But, of course,” A small, cruel laugh. “That would be silly, you’ve both just gotten up, and I’m sure you both know what little power dreams hold- good or bad.” Her eyes glittered with knowledgeable malice as she made such ridiculous small talk. Their unconscious flinching at her voice filled her with such a dark glee that she knew Inu must have felt it sweep through his mind.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Wednesday 23 December 2009 2:29:24am

Yuta's eyes narrowed imperceptably. They were toying with her. No doubt both Neko and Inu were only just getting acclimated to their binding, and were probably plotting a million ways to kill her right now. They were enjoying her discomfort, Yuta knew. She'd have to put a stop to it. "Your concern is generous, Neko," Yuta said casually. She flipped her hair back from her face, palpably relaxing as she did so. She took the moment to glance around the room, as if searching for something more interesting than the talk of her companions. "I myself am simply feeling a bit stiff-jointed from my nap at the counter." This was a lie. Yuta had weathered far worse sleeping areas than that before, but it gave her an excuse for her momentary disquiet, and would cause her companions to see in her flaws that she didn't possess. Always a good thing, as these 'weaknesses' would be entirely ineffectual should they ever be used against her.
FawkesthePhoenix
President of the Penguins

Location: No idea, all I know is that there are a LOT of felt-tipped pens...

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 29 January 2010 4:03:29pm

There was a long tense silence. Inu sat deadly still. It was like the world had switched into slow motion. Then Inu stood up suddenly. "Well then." he said abruptly. "I have much to organise. Come Neko. Will you help me to prepare?" He extended his hand out to Neko. "I trust you will both be ready in time? And what of you Damien?" he called out behind him. No answer. "Hmmm.." he hummed deeply. "I could have sworn he was just there..." Inu reached out and sensed Damien. He was delighted at how much he was able to read his emotions now. So much arrogance. So much determination to do exactly what he wanted to do. And so much love for Ouki. To this, he looked at Ouki and smiled widely. He sensed her emotions too, but at the moment, they were torn between her devotion and fear of him, and her love for Damien. He continued to stare at Ouki, who shuffled uncomfortably.

"Right." she said. "I'm not hungry. I'm off to get ready." and Ouki sqeezed Yuta's shoulder before she left the kitchen very quickly.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Saturday 30 January 2010 12:18:57am

Yuta felt a momentary comfort as Ouki passed by. They were in the same boat, in a way. She stayed in the kitchen a moment longer, lounging against the counter and glancing at Inu and Neko lazily. "Well, I might as well start preparing myself," she said when they looked away from her gaze. Yuta forced herself to walk slowly from the room, as if she didn't feel an intense anxiety at exposing her back to them. She mustn't show any squemishness, or the two would automatically know. Yuta waited until she was back in her room before letting out her held breath. Then she began to prepare.
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Q.Araignee » Tuesday 16 February 2010 7:02:40pm

That wasn’t a query, she knew, so Neko smiled graciously and took Inu’s hand as he stared at Ouki. After all, he did not need to look to know she was standing and joining him. After he had stared down Ouki, and after Yuta had left too stiffly to be comfortable, they left in silence to prepare.

It was almost as if there was a greater physical connection between them- rather than just holding hands, it felt like they were as close as they were in the darkness of the night. She shuddered at the thought of how it would feel when next they could actually get that close...how intense and glorious it would be!

But that would have to wait for now. Instead, Neko contented herself with a smirk and-after a small moment of concentration- flexing her claws. It always entertained her to see the fear in the eyes of prey when she revealed her favoured weapons. It also made preparing for their little missions so much easier, whenever required.

“So, koishii, is there a plan for the whole of tonight?” Neko murmured, knowing Inu would hear her.
Q.Araignee
Gryffindor Prefect, Queen of Spiders & PI(E), Maciavellian Thespian Extrodinaire & Guardian Singer of Souls

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Thursday 18 February 2010 3:12:59pm

"Keep a careful watch. Use whatever this is that guides us like this. Your....awareness." Inu took Neko's hand and brought it up to look at it, running his hand over it, and then, allowed her claws to scrape against his skin. Razor sharp, they left red scrapes on his palm. He griinned and closed his eyes as they almost immediate repared themselves. He opened his eyes and looked down into Neko's face. "They will plot to defy what is inevitable. No matter where they go, it will be done. Of course, the sooner, the better." Inu put one finger under Neko's chin and tilted her face up to his. He leaned down and pressed his lips on hers, dragging his teeth off her bottom lip as he pulled back. "Now, prepare what you need to perform your craft well. We will meet later to assess what else is needed. Call me, should you notice anyone wandering too far...or approaching. Although.." Inu thought, and looked around him. "i seem to see and feel what you feel a great deal already." he sqeezed Neko's hand and turned to go, but an after thought occured to him. "As for tonight, I would like to explore our new weapon that binds us...privately." and with a burning gaze that would make any female blush, he released Neko and made his way outside.
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Wednesday 6 October 2010 12:54:02am

Dawdling around her room, Yuta hurriedly made her last minute preparations. Late, late, she was late! The house had gone quiet around her, and Yuta knew that Inu did not tolerate tardiness. Late, late, late! She hustled out of her room and down into the kitchen. With a flash of relief she saw that only Ouki was in the room. "Oh, thank god, I'm not late." she sighed with relief as she set her pack on the floor and sunk into a chair. "Any idea where the others are?"
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Friday 25 March 2011 6:24:04am

Ouki startled as if from a daze. Her face was grey and her eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep. "I had the most intense dream last night. . And when I woke up damien and his things were gone, and so I came downstairs. " Ouki sat down too, and rubbed her face. "I gather the animals got home late from their hunt and are still asleep. I for one don't want to wake them." Ouki cringed at the thought. Then she shook her head and looked out the window. The day was fresh and misty. Datylight. Where the hell was damien?
Ms. Elsewhere

Postby salemboy » Friday 1 April 2011 3:58:28pm

[Hey guys, sorry about how long this took, and I also apologize for any errors on my part]

Damien walked in through the front door of the house, wearing his potions jacket. He wore a Carps baseball cap and had a tackle box in his hand with a fishing pole in the other. His jeans bore several mud and grass stains, and the stench of fish emanated strongly from him. "Hey guys, how's it going?" he called to the girls.

[Sorry it's so short, just had to establish his current location]
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Postby FawkesthePhoenix » Saturday 11 June 2011 5:01:46pm

Yuta raised her eyebrows at Damien's nonchalance. Did he not realize what day it was? Or was he so confidence of their abilities that he felt no need to worry? Yuta shrugged in response to his question and replied airily, "Oh, you know, just about to invade the Ministry, kill a bunch of people, maybe get killed ourselves..." She smiled. "The usual."
FawkesthePhoenix

Postby salemboy » Saturday 16 July 2011 3:25:24am

Damien grinned. "A day in the life of the Sadistic Six." He looked around the room. "Say, where're the other three? Don't tell me they left without us!" [i] It would be better if they had, [/i] he thought grimly.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Previous

Return to Harry Potter RPG Area