The fight to keep all Hogwart students and staffs safe!

Are you a budding writer? If you have any ideas for Harry potter plots, share them here. Who knows, JK Rowling may take a look and use your ideas in her next book!

Moderators: DucksRMagical, Phoenix in the Ashes, Un'Anima Persa

The fight to keep all Hogwart students and staffs safe!

Postby Hermione1981 » Saturday 30 August 2008 2:42:25am

Full Title: The fight to keep all Hogwart students and staffs safe!

Summary: Takes place doing year seven why Harry, Ron and Hermione are out destroy the Horcruxs, Bethany is back at Hogwarts, because Dumbledore asks her to make sure the school stays safe, if anything were to happen to him. The main part of the story will deal with what happen with Bethany, Ginny and the rest of the Hogwart students and what life is like for everyone. Harry, Ron in Hermione will not be in all off the story (beside the beginning and end of the story) They will be mentioned by Lupin and Bill at times though.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in the Harry Potter books or Movies J. K. Rowling's own them . I did make up Bethany and her deceased mom and dad.

Chapter one: Bethany comes face to face with Voldemort!
It a beautiful summer evening at the burrow and the house is very noise since Kingsley Shacklebolt and Hestia Jones are getting ready to go take the Dursley into hiding and Mad eyed mood, George, Fred, Ron, Bill, Arthur Weasley, Hermione, Tonks, Mundungus Fletcher, Hagrid and Fleur Delacour and Bethany is getting ready to pick Harry up and bring him to the burrow. But right now Bethany is trying to get her son James Sirius and daughter Lily-May to bed, but is not having any luck because of how loud everyone is being downstairs. Bethany walks over to the bedroom door, which is the first bedroom on the second floor and right after the stairs. Bethany leans out the door and towards the stairs.

Bethany: (Yell) Can you all quiet down so I can get Lily-May and James Sirius to sleep.
Mrs. Weasley: That a losing battle Bethany, I put them to bed once you all leave. Just Bring James Sirius and Lily-May downstairs for right now.
Bethany: Ok.
Bethany walks over to Lily-May bed and pick her up then goes over to James Sirius bed and picks him up. She then heads back downstairs and into the Kitchen with her son and daughter. When she reaches the last step, Bethany puts Lily-May and James Sirius down on the floor. The one year old boy runs over to his dad Fred and pulls on his pant leg and Lily-May runs over to her grandma and her cousin Tonks who setting on the kitchen floor between Mrs. Weasley and Fred.

James Sirius: Daddy sleepily!
Fred: I know, we will be leave soon and the house will quite down so that you and your sister can go to sleep.
James Sirius: OK Daddy
Kingsley Shacklebolt: Hestia it time for us to be going.
Hestia Jones: Ok
Kingsley Shacklebolt: The rest that going to get Harry should leave in about twenty minutes.
Mr. Weasley: OK, That is if will can tear Tonks and Fleur Delacour away from James Sirius and Lily-May.
Tonks: We are just passes the time and keep your grandchildren busy.
Mr. Weasley: I know that I am just tease Fleur Delacour and you Tonks.
Kingsley Shacklebolt: I will stop by later and see how the transfer went.
Mr. Weasley: Alright we will see you then, good luck and don’t forget to put you brooms into the car trunk that you are taking to pick the Dursleys up in.
Kingsley Shacklebolt: Thank you for reminding us of that and Good luck to all of you too.

With that Kingsley Shacklebolt and Hestia Jones grabs their thing and head out the front door. As soon as the door close Ginny looks over at her mom and then at her dad with puppy eyes.

Ginny: Can I please go with them to get Harry tonight mom?
Mrs. Weasley: No you are too young and it will be far to dangerous!
Ginny: But you are letting Ron, Hermione, Bethany, Fred and George go!
Mrs. Weasley: Fred and George are out of school and have their own business, so I do not have a say if they go and Hermione and Ron are of age now. Bethany of age too plus she is the vampire slayer.
Ginny: Dad can you talk mom into let me come?
Mr. Weasley: I agree with your mom, beside someone needs to stay here and keep you mom mind off all of us and what we are doing.
Ginny: I am going to take my twin niece and nephew upstairs and read them a story mom.
Mrs. Wesley: That a good idea Ginny, I will come upstairs and let you know when everyone has left.
Ginny: Ok.
Ginny’s gets up from the chair she is set on and walks over to James Sirius and Lily-May. The little girl and boy smile and then lay they heads on Ginny shoulder. Bethany and Fred walk up to Ginny and their son and daughter.

Fred: I see you in the morning James Sirius and Lily-May good night.
Lily-May and James Sirius: Night daddy.
Bethany: I love you Lily-May and James Sirius behavior for Ginny and grandma Molly and good night.
Lily-May and James Sirius: Night mommy.
Ginny: Fred and Bethany keep an eye out for death eater and make sure that Harry’s the love of my life and the two of you come home safe and sounds, not just you three but even one!
Fred: You know that, He who must not be name won’t mistake me or George for Harry since when does he ride a Nimbus 2001 with brown holders.
Bethany: (Has a straight face) Ok so you want all of us to come home safe, does that mean all of us have to come home in one piece?
Mrs. Weasley: Don’t even joke about that Bethany Tonks!
Fred: You know Bethany would not joke about that Mom!
Bethany: (Look over at George and Mad eye moody as she says this.) I will try and make sure everyone makes it back safe and sounds and in one piece. It just that in the few times that I have fight death eaters I learn that not everyone comes back and some come back injury and misses part.

Mrs. Weasley notices that Bethany look at George and Mad eye moody when she says this. She turns around to face Bethany and grabs her by the shoulder then starts shake Bethany. Bill hops off the kitchen counter top, then him, Mr. Weasley, and the twin boys run over to their mom and wife and try to pull her off of Bethany, but she has to good of a grip on her, so they have not choice by to give up since they no she can’t hurt the slayer. Ron and Hermione get up from where they are setting and head towards the front door to go out to the broom shack and gather up everyone brooms.
Mr. Weasley: Hang on a few more minutes Ron and Hermione!
Hermione: Ok
Mrs. Weasley: You must bring everyone home alive, in one piece and safely Bethany!
Bethany: Mrs. Weasley I do everything I can to make sure everyone comes back whole.
Mrs. Weasley: Thanks.
Bethany: Hermione there is a used Nimbus 2000 (Bethany old broom) out in the wood shack and four Nimbus 2001 (one of them being the broom Bethany used before brought her firebolt in July 1996) grab all five of them. You can use the Nimbus 2000 and Tonks and Mr. Weasley I want you two use Nimbus 2001.
Tonks: Why
Bethany: Because your Comet 260 is too slow and I want everyone to have the best chance of getting away if anything happens.
Ginny: Dad, take care of my new Nimbus 2001 that Bethany got me for my birthday last year.
Mr. Weasley: I will Ginny
Hermione: I am you best friend way does Tonks get the newer Nimbus 2001?
Bethany: Because the Nimbus 2001 is faster and she has more experience riding brooms plus she also played on her Quidditch house team, why she was at Hogwart.
Hermione: Good point Bethany, I have only ever flown on the school Shooting Star.
Mrs. Wesley: Ron, I want you and Hermione go on outside to the broom shack. Ron’s I want you to get the brooms together and Hermione why don’t you ride the Nimbus 2000 around the yard to get use to it, before taken off from here.
Tonks: I’ll come with you and get used to the Nimbus 2001.
Ron: I should use Harry broomsticks since he going to be riding in the side car of Black motorcycle!
Mr. Weasley: That would be up to Harry, you have to ask him, so you can either ride your Cleansweep Eleven over or the Nimbus 2001 that Bethany and Fred get you for you last birthday.
Ron: Fine I will use my Nimbus 2001.
Bethany: I will go help Ron gather up the broomsticks.
Mr. Weasley: That a good idea, Mad eye, Lupin and I will gather up the ingredients for the Polyjuice Potion and then all of us will be on our way to the Dursleys house.
Mrs. Weasley: Don’t forget the clothing I pack so that the one change into Harry will all be dress like Harry.
Hagrid: It already in the side car of the motorcycle.

Tonks jump up from the floor and runs over to the door to join Ron and Hermione. At the sometime Ginny walk upstairs to the room her twin niece and nephew sleep in. Outsides Tonks has hand Hermione Bethany used Nimbus 2000 and then grabs Bethany used Nimbus 2001 and the two girls walk out of the broom shack together. Hermione and Tonks both get onto the Nimbus brooms at the sometime then push off of the ground at the sometime. But Tonks takes to the sky like she rides a Nimbus 2001 every day and is forty feet in the air before Hermione is five feet in the air. Ron and Bethany walk out of the broom shack and the two of them is carrying everyone broom sticks. Bethany and Ron look up at the sky and see Tonks has token to the Nimbus 2001, but they also notice Hermione is being tentative with the Nimbus 2000 that she is ride.

Ron: If the death eater or he who must not be named mistake Hermione for Harry they are stupid.
Bethany: Ron’s it the first time that Hermione has ride a broomstick that as fast as the Nimbus series.
Ron: Lets hope she gets more comfortably with it by the time we all reach the Dursleys house.
Right after Ron says this Mr and Mrs. Weasley, Fred, George, Ginny, Lupin, Hagrid, Mad eye moody (carrying his broom), Bill and Fleur, Mundungus Fletcher come walking out of the house and over to Ron and Bethany. Both Hermione and Tonks land the brooms they are flying and walk over to everyone and Remus puts his right arm around his new wife wrist. . Mrs. Weasley hands Bethany her message bag with all four of her wands and slaying items inside. As Ron hands his brothers, dad and his future sister in-law the brooms that they will be using. Mad eye Mood look at everyone that is coming with him and then over at Mrs. Weasley one last time.

Mad eye moody: Don’t looks so scary Molly your sons and husband are with Tonks and I who are two of the best Auror there is, plus Remus who just as good as me and Tonks and will be at the top of the Auror department is he was one.
Tonks: And don’t forget we have the vampire slayer with us, Bethany will make sure everyone come home safe.
Mrs. Weasley: Just go and get Harry and bring him here safe, I will feel better when everyone get back.

Mrs. Weasley and Ginny watch as Hagrid sets onto the motorcycle and the rest get onto their broomsticks and take off. The two girls head inside when they can’t see their family and friends anymore. Meanwhile in the air Bethany is bring up the rear end and Mad eye moody is in the lead. Bethany is keeping a close eye out for any signs of dangerous they could be in the sky, so far there not been any sign of any death eater or other evil begins. Bethany looks over at Tonks and Remus and sees that they are both happy. She can also tell that Tonks is enjoying riding the Nimbus 2001. At the sometime Fred drop back so he is next to Bethany. He smiles really big at his girlfriend of five years and the mother of his son and daughter, Bethany smiles back at him.

Bethany: Something up Fred?
Fred: Just wanting to see how you doing and to say I love you!
Bethany: I love you too.
Fred: Have you notice that Tonks seems to be glowing tonight?
Bethany: She happy that her and Remus Lupin are together is all.
Fred: Are you sure that all, because when you were pregnant with James Sirius and Lily-May you were glowing like that?
Bethany: She has not say anything to me about being pregnant and you should get back into place before Mad eye moody notices you out of place.
Fred: He is too busy keep a eye out for death eaters to notices that I am not behind him anymore.
Mad eye Moody: Fred Weasley get back to the front and did you forget I could see behind my head and from far away.
Fred: Coming

Fred speeds off to the front of the group and back into place behind Mad eye moody. After an hour of flying through the sky at high speeds they all point the front of the broomsticks towards the grand to lower their heights and Hagrid starts to lower the motorcycle towards the ground. Bethany is the last one to touch down in the back yard of the Dursleys house and everyone but Hagrid has join Harry inside the kitchen. Bethany sets her broom up across the side of the house and head inside to find Mad eye moody has already tell Harry the plan. Harry runs over to her and gives her a hug and Bethany hug him back.

Harry: How is Lily-May and James Sirius doing?
Bethany: Great They have getting so big over the summer and almost have a full mouth of tooth.
Fred: And they are talking up a storm.
Bethany: They keep asking when they are going to see you again.
Harry: They get to see me in the morning.
Mad eye Moody: We need to start getting ready to care the plan out, so the one taking the Polyjuice potions to change into Harry go change into the clothing we brought and then line up at the sink.

Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Fleur, Mundungus Fletcher goes and changes upstairs and Bethany and Tonks head towards the downstairs bathroom. Tonks (carrying her purse) head into the bathroom first and Bethany waits in the hallway. Inside the Bathroom Tonks has just taken a home pregnancy test and is waiting for the results. She looks down after a minute to see two bright pink lines, which means that the test is positive. Tonks put the empty box the test come in back into the brown bag and throws it into the trash can and puts the test in the back pocket of her pants. She wash her hands and walk out of the bathroom.

Bethany: You take long enough, there is already four Harry now.
Tonks: Sorry I really had to go.
Bethany: It ok.

Bethany walks into the bathroom and Tonks heads back into the kitchen to join the other. When Bethany comes out of the bathroom and she notices that the seven Harry’s is standing in a line next to one other and Bill, Tonks, Lupin, Mad eye moody are looking them over. She stands back and lets Mad eye moody go over the plan again, as everyone is heading outside Remus Lupin walks over to Bethany. He give his slayer the looks that says it time to get down to business and Hagrid comes into the house with Bethany broom.

Bethany: So I am to stay on the ground way all of you take off and few after and few minutes.
Remus Lupin: No, I want you to go out the front door and when you sees us in the air I want you to take off from the front yard and hang around this area in the sky to see if any death eater come up behind us.
Bethany: Ok.

Bethany takes her firebolt from Hagrid and then walks towards the front door as Lupin and Hagrid walk outside and into the back yard. She has just walks out the front door and look up at the sky to find that the order members and all seven Harry have taken off and at the sometime she see a large group of death eater flying towards them along with several vampires on brooms. Bethany grabs the Scythe out of her message bag, since the one end has an axe and the other end has a wooden stake. She then hops onto her broom and pushes off the ground. She heads after the vampires first, since the Weasley, Mad eye moody, Tonks and Lupin do not have the strong or skills to fight them. All twenty of the vampires turn in the air and fly towards Bethany. As the first male vampire comes towards her and she swings the Scythe and cut the first one head off and he turns to dusty. She pushes the second stake end through the second vampire at the sometime the another vampire come up from under her and Bethany lowers the front end of her broom and stake him with the holder end, the two vampires turn to dusty at the sometime. Bethany gets tired of fight them the old fashion way. She puts away the scythe and pulls out the plain willow wood wand with the Runespoor fang core and the brown wand with the chimaera scale core. She points the two wands at the seventeen remain vampires and casted Incendio, all seventeen vampires catch fire and then turns too dusty. Bethany puts her wands away in the message bag and then takes a deep breath. She has just start to fly toward the order members and her friends when Harry firebolt comes fly at her and hits her on the hand. The broom then starts felling towards the ground at high speeds. Bethany pulls her broom towards the ground and fly after the broom. She reaches out her right hand and catch before it hit the ground. She touches down on the ground. Bethany looks around then grabs some yellow rope out of her bag and ties it around each end of the broom and then put the rope over her head and over her left shoulder. She then pushes off the ground and fly towards a group of death eaters, she gets over to them just in time to see Voldemort cast Avada Kedavra, on Mad eye moody and then see him fly off his broom and towards the ground. Bethany freeze in place as soon as she see Voldemort kill Mad eye moody and is unable to move. the death eater see this and fly after Bill and Fleur at the sometime Voldemort flies over to Bethany and look her in the eyes.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Re: The fight to keep all Hogwart students and staffs safe!

Postby magicboy » Saturday 30 August 2008 1:59:05pm

i like it, very much a good writer.
magicboy
Fourth Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Saturday 30 August 2008 4:44:54pm

magicboy wrote:i like it, very much a good writer.

Thanks

Here a easy to see story banner
ImageImage
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Saturday 30 August 2008 5:17:22pm

this is the vision of the story banner I was trying to post in the past above, but the time limt of editon cut me off.
ImageImage
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby *Riley* » Wednesday 10 September 2008 8:13:43am

I'm not being nasty, but do you come on this forum just to post your stories ?
And yes, a good story.
May I ask how you make those banners, very nice!
*Riley*
Keeper of the Keys and Dragon Tamer Of The West

Postby Hermione1981 » Monday 1 December 2008 4:34:11am

*Riley* wrote:I'm not being nasty, but do you come on this forum just to post your stories ?
And yes, a good story.
May I ask how you make those banners, very nice!

I come on the forum because I love Harry potter and to post my story. I have just been busy update other fan fiction I am writing. I use the print program and photobucket to make the story banners.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Thursday 25 February 2010 1:40:23am

Hermione1981 wrote:this is the vision of the story banner I was trying to post in the past above, but the time limt of editon cut me off.
ImageImage

The pictures I used to make the pictures for my story banner are in there original form in my photobucket accounnt, under the show the actress or actor was on or in pictures of Actor or Actress I plan on use for fan fiction story banner or in Lifelike Babies dolls and Toddlers, they are dolls and not real babies.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Postby Hermione1981 » Thursday 8 April 2010 3:08:14am

I am not writing these story anymore, I just lest drive to write them and I do not have the time too either.
Hermione1981
Second Year

Return to Share your own Harry Potter Fan Fiction