RPG: Parst City Super Hero Role Playing Game

Create a character and join in with the tales from an unbounded range of other universes. All are welcome to enjoy the fun, whether you're totally new or experienced in online role playing. Good luck and enjoy the interactive stories.

Moderators: Simatra, Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes, GodrictheGriffon, FawkesthePhoenix

Re: RPG: Parst City Super Hero Role Playing Game

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Sunday 28 February 2010 1:43:47pm

Sam glanced to her right and scanned the shop signs as they passed at high speed.

"That one." she said out loud, and reached her hand out toward it, dragging through the front window a set of four shelves in a case loaded with sharp tools and nails. It raised about 10 feet into the air and came crashing down onto the street, spreading the piercing items all over the road. There was no way to avoid them. Sam looked into the rear view mirror and saw their pursuer run straight over them. A very loud 'bang' echoed against the buildings, and the car flipped and rolled because of it's speed. Sam slammed on the brakes and caused her own car to go sideways. She was facing the approaching car, which was flipping violently out of control, only near missing pedestrians and other cars. Sam pushed the car door open, stepped into the street and reached out her hands. The car stopped mid air. The street was suddenly quiet. No screaming, no crunching metal. And all eyes were on her. Sam turned her hands around and crouched down,and the car obeyed the action by lowering onto the ground and resting on it's torn up wheels. Sam was breathing heavily, and the people around her started to move toward the car. Some others were looking around. Others pointed at her. Sam silently cursed the situation. She had been exposed completely, and no phone call was going to clean up this mess this time. Sam moved forward with the speed that only her control over gravity would make possible and forced the door of the other car off it's hinges. The occupant inside was a mess, there was no getting answers out of him. But she had all the proof she needed when she noticed a damaged box of black clothes in the back seat. She reached in and pulled the items out. The very same cloaks worn by the poor creatures puppeted from the rooftop. She gathered up one of the cloaks. Sam turned to leave and found three people standing close behind her, observing.

"Call an ambulance, this man is gonna need one." She demanded. The man in the groups eyes became round and he nodded, backing away and removed his phone from his jacket. Sam sculked away, and returned to the car.

"We had best get to the hospital and get to the bottom of this, now!" Sam demanded. "There is no telling what will happen now that I've been exposed. I might be arrested." Sam sped off in the direction of the hospital.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Postby FortisUmbra » Sunday 28 February 2010 6:34:36pm

William was wondering what was going to happen. It was not that he was frightened of going to jail (He could prevent that easily) it was that these creatures seemed to appear anywhere and every where. How had they found Them so quickly. did they a way of finding him through his body? As these thought raced through his mind William realized that once again they where being followed. he was shocked that they had managed to find someone to follow them so quickly. William looked over the mind of the person behind them and realized that it was not one of the creatures but a member of the FBI. When William realized this and was even more astonished that the FBI had put a tail on them so quickly. William scanned the man's mind and found that he had been following them since yesterday. apparently destroying a building caused some attention to be drawn to William and Sam.

William was tired of flickering in and out of minds but it was necessary once more. leaving Sam's mind without telling her he slipped into the mind of the FBI agent. appearing next to him as a hallucination William said "Salutations" needless to say this caused the man to be extremely frightened and he almost crashed.

When he gained control of the car again he looked next to him at William and said "How did you get in here? Weren't you taken last night?"

William smiled "Yes i was, in body, but my mind has latched onto the girl whom you are following. you see I'm a telepath but of course you already knew that." the man was still a little frightened but he had done his homework and he had a very good idea of what William was capable and that he was not likely to hurt him.

The Agent looked over to William "So your not really here your just a hallucination?"

William was glad that he caught on so quickly that would help. William sent a mental message to Sam telling her what had happened and that she should go into the hospital alone while William talked with this agent. With a sudden jerking of the wheel the unwilling agent pulled the car over and parked the car on the side of the road in parallel parking area.
FortisUmbra
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Ms. Elsewhere » Monday 1 March 2010 4:20:26pm

Sam continued on until she reached the hospital. She parked legally, and proceeded to walk toward the entrance. It wasn't until she could see the benches outside that she noticed him. She wouldn't have guessed because he had covered his brigh yellow hair with a hat and was wearing sunglasses. He moved his sunglasses down his nose and shot her a familiar penetrating stare. Sam nearly got knocked over by a car rounding past the entrance. The horn beeped and Sam waved her hand at it.

"Sorry!" she called out. She looked back at the bench. Raijin was gone. Sam felt herself flush with frustration. She power walked over to the entrance and looked around where Raijin might have gone. She wondered if he was there for the same reasons she was. It was likely. She was still annoyed that he hadn't deemed it necessary to help her and William when the were getting attacked by all those freaks the day before. Sam entered the hospital, fed up with Raijin's disappearing act, and was grabbed by the arm as she moved out of the rotating door. Once she had been brought to the edge of one of the corridors, they stopped. Raijin.

"Mirrors. And cameras." he hissed at her, pointing in one direction and then the next. "You are going to mess up everything." He moved closer to Sam, realising his body was probably being picked up by a camera to his right. "This level of noise. Understand?" he was practically nose to nose with Sam. She proceeded to mimic the way he was talking.

"Yes." she replied simply.

"Good. William is here. They have him.... locked up." Raijin was leaning in, speaking this information into Sam's ear mostly now. "And a great deal more is happening here. What is your plan? Because I have one I was just about to implement." he leaned back to study her face, his own face showed he was determined to follow through if her plan wasn't a better one. Sam feared that they might be going with whatever he had, because in all honesty, she hadn't thought this far ahead. She opened her mouth to speak. "William is talking to the FBI outside." Sam closed her eyes and slumped, realising how dumb that sounded. "I mean, he's been traveling with me telepathically. And now, he's with the agent who followed us here."

"I see." Raijin said. He turned his face to look back toward the entrance doors. "So your plan is to wait, until we know what to do about the FBI?"

"Um. Yes?" Sam said slowly.

"Um. Right. So, you're expecting a report then, soon?" Raijin asked her.

"I guess?" Sam fumbled.

Raijin sighed and rubbed at his eyes. "I think I'll go with my plan." and he moved away from her out into the hall. Sam reached out to try to stop him, but he had already disappeared. She stayed where she was, afraid of all the surveilance Raijin had warned her about. She turned within and called out internally.

"William! Raijin is here! And he's going to do something! What should I do?" Sam thought hard, trying to tug on the threads of Williams telepathic connection to her that had formed from them being connected for long periods of time. She hoped they would be enough to get his attention. Suddenly, the hospital lights when out, and the emergency lights flicked on.
Ms. Elsewhere
Scholar of all that is Deep and Meaningful

Previous

Return to Other Universes RPG