Harry Potter Personas for Firefox

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Harry Potter Personas for Firefox

Postby Paul » Monday 5 July 2010 2:59:48pm

I've just upgraded my Firefox browser to the latest version (3.6.6) and there's a nice new feature called "Personas". Basically it allows your browser to dress up in any design which you can quickly preview and select with a single click from http://www.getpersonas.com. You can choose from what seems to be quite a nice selection of pre-made Harry Potter Personas at http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/galler ... search.y=0 . They can be used for Firefox on any operating system too.

At the moment my Firefox is wearing "Harry Potter DH"...and very smart it looks too :)
Paul
Minister of Magic and Headmaster of Hogwarts

Location: Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, England

Re: Harry Potter Personas for Firefox

Postby Scellanis » Thursday 8 July 2010 7:00:30pm

oh cool, i'll have to try that :grin:

i found a cheshire cat one :)
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Location: Pretending to be a sea slug with 'go faster' stripes...

Postby Paul » Friday 9 July 2010 10:33:30pm

Woof woof! I've got a Bagira Japanese Dog here at the moment. I'd better keep him on a lead, otherwise he'll be after your kittycat.
Paul

Location: Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, England

Postby DucksRMagical » Sunday 11 July 2010 11:41:57pm

That is sooo amazing!!!!! Mine is wearing the House crest one!
DucksRMagical
Ambassador to the Land of Ducks.

Postby Paul » Monday 12 July 2010 10:16:16pm

Have you installed the little personas button thingy that you can click on in the bottom left of your browser? I just noticed you can get it to chose random selections. Thought I'd see what my Firefox would randomly choose to wear from the category called "other", and 4 rubber ducks flew in and landed! Hee hee.... Happy Duck.
Paul

Return to The Great Hall