Happy Halloween

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Happy Halloween

Postby Paul » Sunday 31 October 2010 6:52:03pm

A very happy Halloween everyone! If you're doing anything special tonight, remember to stay safe...and no using the unforgivable curses on anyone who won't give you a treat! :-)
Paul
Minister of Magic and Headmaster of Hogwarts

Location: Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, England

Re: Happy Halloween

Postby salemboy » Monday 1 November 2010 1:10:00pm

Too late paul... I already used crucio on two little kids for singing the trick or treat chant...

Anyways, I had my characters in my book fight off a troll in memory of the Philosopher's Stone.
salemboy
Supreme Commander of Wizarding Monkeys

Re: Happy Halloween

Postby Paul » Thursday 4 November 2010 12:47:35am

Hee hee - hope they defeated him without going to the extreme of sticking their wand up his nose - yick!

Hey, there was an guy on TV a few days before Halloween who does amazing pumpkin carvings. I'm not sure if it's the same guy but there's a gallery of super pumpkin carvings at http://www.pumpkingutter.com/gallery2/m ... =xf449550a . There's even one of Yoda from Star Wars!
Paul
Minister of Magic and Headmaster of Hogwarts

Location: Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, England

Return to The Great Hall